Discusstion

Wrong Timing -Completed-

At Calvin and Jiro home(A/N: They live together while Ella and Selina live together),

“Hey Calvin, do you fancy a trip together with Selina, me and Rainie?”
“Huh? You mean you are organising a trip? To where?” Calvin;s face immediately lit up when he heard about going on a trip together with Selina, as well as two lightbulbs.
“Yeah, I’m organizing a trip to a resort, so you coming right? Can you help me inform Sel?”
“Sure, no problem! But what about Ella?”
“I don’t think we should ask her, I’m pretty sure she don’t want to be separated from her boyfriend, haha”
“Oh ok then”

Calvin pov
Yes! I was just wondering how I should ask Sel to the trip, and now Jiro has arrange it, I doesn’t need to worry about it anymore, I swear that if Sel agrees, I’m gonna give that Monkey a kiss! For the first time, I find him useful, maybe this trip is going to give me chance to be even closer to Sel! Yes!

Jiro pov
Yay! Calvin agrees! Actually I should have know the answer since he like Sel so much, erm.. I should call Raine now to tell about the plan.
*Ring Ring Ring*
After a few rings, Rainie finally pick up her call
“Hello?”
“Hi Rainie, Jiro here, erm… Well, I have organize a trip to a resort, Calvin and Selina is going… So I’m asking if you are free to join ask?” I could feel my heart pounding hard while waiting for an answer.
“Oh sure, bye.”
“Ok, bye!” Yes, she agreed!

Calvin pov
I should make a call to Selina now, so she could prepare for the trip.
*Ring Ring Ring*
“Hello?”
“Selina! Calvin here, Jiro has organize a trip to resort , are you going?”
“Oh sure, who are going then?”
“Me, you, Jiro and Rainie!”
“Oh ok… I’ll see you tomorrow, bye!”
“Bye” Why do I seem to sense some sadness in her voice? Have I imagine too much? I hope so.

----------------------------------------------------------
Comments. Tks :)