Before dance

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Selina pov
It was finally the night for the dance. I pick out a pink dress. Well, I love this dress. For the night, I went to perm my hair, to make it into big curves. I wonder what would Calvin wear. It was expected that he wouldn’t ask me for opinion for what he was going to wear for the dance. He probably asked Genie, for all you know, they might even wear matching couple clothing. I don’t even have news about him now, so why should I bother about it. The thing that was most unexpected was that Jiro actually asked me for the dance? But, since I have already had a dance partner, I could only refuse.

*Dingdong*

I ran down the stairs, thinking that it could be Show waiting for me. Umm… , I have not even wear my high heels yet, maybe I should just ask him in and wait for a little while. I open the door, and without looking up I said

“Show! I’m sorry, but can you please come in and wait first? I’m still getting ready.” Sensing that there was no reply, I look up. It was Calvin.
“Calvin? Why are you here?” I asked
“Erm… Well, I was thinking that since we are living quite near, do you need a ride to the venue?” He asked. Strangely, it was so formal that I can’t get use to it.
“Oh, but Show is coming.” Just when I finish, Show came up
“Hey, are you ready? Oh hey Calvin”
“Hey, I guess I get going now, bye” Before Show and I could say bye, he already disappear.
“So, princess, are you ready?” Show asked.
“NO! just wait for a little while please”
“Sure”

Then I invited Show in the house. Just as expected, my little while turn to 4 hours which cause Show bang my door asking me to hurry up.

Calvin pov
Show has asked her for dance? Wow, I should have knew this was coming. Just as I was going to get into my car, I receive a message.

To: Calvin
Calvin!!! Can you please come and fetch me??? Please. Thanks
From Genie

Since I have nothing to do, I guess I should just get going and fetch Genie before the dance. During the whole ride, I was thinking about Selina. Selina, the one I thought we are getting closer and closer. But now? Everything seem to destroyed since Genie and Show arrival, especially after the mall incident. I don’t meant to lie to her, but once she found out, it seems that not only that she did not blame me, she even think that Genie and I was a couple, and gave us her blessing. What a joke? Doesn’t she knew that I love her? Unknowingly, Calvin has arrived Genie’s house.

“Hey, Calvin! Can we go now?” She get ready real fast, unlike Selina. Why am I thinking about her again?
“Sure.”
“Are you alright? You don’t look too good” Genie asked
“Of course I am” I added a laughter behind wishing this will convince Genie. But, the truth is, how can I be alright when Selina going to dance with Show? How could she seem to take everything well even though rumors of Genie and me was going around?

Thousands of questions pop up in my head, I can’t find answer to them. The only one who has answers for it was… Selina.

----------------------