Drifting

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Nobody pov
Days have gone by, it seems that Selina and Calvin has been talking and contacting each other lesser and lesser. One month has gone, but Selina and Calvin has not been hanging out with each other.

Selina miss Calvin’s lame jokes, idiotic smile and most of all, the laughter that surround them whenever Calvin was there. “Why am I thinking about Calvin only when he was not with me?” Selina thought.

On the other hand, Calvin was no better. But it seems that he doesn’t even have time to contact Selina even they were in the same school, same class. Genie would always be hanging around him and when Selina saw that Genie was with him, she would avoid him.

Calvin pov
Selina, when can we be the same like before? School is ending, should I ask you for dance? But… will you avoid or even reject me? Or would Show ask you for the dance? Selina…

“Calvin!” before I turn back, I knew who it is.
“Hey Genie”
“Calvin! I have not bought the clothes for the dance, can you accompany me to the mall please? I’m still not familiar with the shops here…”
“Oh sure”

Do all girls like shopping? What would Selina be wearing? Will she ask Show to accompany her to the mall instead of me? Will she be dancing with Show?

“Earth to! Calvin!!!”
“Oh ok, you don’t have to scream you know”
“I tried to call out for you, but you were still in your lala land, so I have no choice but to do this”
“Yeah right.”

Selina pov
Gosh, why am I only missing Calvin when he was with Genie. He probably asking Genie to the dance. Oh my god! Speaking of the dance, what am I supposed to wear?!!!! Should I ask Calvin to the mall? I should just do it! It has been one month since we hang out.

“Hey Calvin” I’m trying my best to be as casual as possible
“Selina?” He sound surprised.
“Hmm… Calvin, are you free later?”
“Later? I’m sorry, but I have arrange to hang out with some guys, some other times? Sorry”
“Nah, its alright”

Calvin is not free… I think I should ask Show. I called Show to ask if he could accompany me to the mall. It was only after about 15minutes of me pleading for him to go before he agreed.

---------------------------------------