Jiro's crush

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Nobody pov
-----------
"Ella! Selina!!" shouted Calvin, "I'm sorry, it was all the fault of that golden monkey, i..." "Enough of talking, the class is starting, let's go now!" said Ella.

Calvin pov
----------
The first class is History, I love it! Not because i love History, but because Selina is sitting beside me! Well, yes i like her, but i'm not going to confess to Jiro, since he was the one with biggest mouth in the 4 of us.. Oh, but Ella and Jiro wasn't in the same class as us. Erm... maybe i should use this chance to date her?

Selina pov
----------
Haix, the first class is History, sadly, Jiro was not in the same class as me... But what hurt me most was that Jiro was in the class that was same with his crush, Rainie Yang. She was beautiful and cute, perhaphs i should just give up, Jiro will not like me

Jiro pov
---------
Oh yes! I'm in the same class as Rainie, she was so sweet, how i wish i have the courage to confess to her! Erm... since i'm thinking about it, why don't i plan it now? ya! i should plan it now, after school i will be finding ideas from Selina, she got the most creative ideas! ARG! Rainie have reached! OMG! Is my hair in the right place? I certainly hope so, i doesn't want my crush to see me in the a messy state! I was concentrating on my hair when someone ask me" Can i borrow a pen?" I turn back to look who it is, and it turn out to be Rainie!

Rainie pov
----------
AAAHHHH! I forgotten to bring my pencil case, maybe i could ask around for one? Erm... I look around to see who i can ask, and there, i saw Jiro, my biggest crush ever was combing his hair. Shyly, i ask if i could borrow a pen from him, he agreed! And he lend me a pen that was decorate with crystals. Wow, it was sooooo cool.