Two new students????

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Calvin pov
Arg!! Selina is as usual late again, so there, I was again waiting for her before we go to school.
“Have you heard that there will be two new students transferring to our school?” I overheard when the girls walk past me.
“Calvin! Are you dreaming again!”
“Well, I won’t have time to daydream if someone wasn’t late”
“I’m not late, I’m punctual, just that you are early” Selina replied
“Yeah right, anyway, did you heard that there will be two new students coming to our school?”
“Really?! I wonder who they are, maybe they are some hot guys!” Selina exclaimed it dreamily.
“Who cares if they are hot guys?”
“Obviously not you, you are a guy, you will be reacting differently if that was some hot chicks!”
“Yeah, so true” I pretend to dream about hot chicks, and end up receiving a whack from Selina.
“Hey what was that for?” I ask while rubbing my head.
“For you, someone, who keep having ertic thoughts” I didn’t replied, just keep on rubbing my head, when suddenly Selina screamed
“Let’s go! We are going to be late!!!”
And then, Selina end up dragging me to the classroom

Selina pov
Idiot Calvin, think about hot chicks. He is going to get it from me. Umm… but well, I’m curious about the new students, who know whether if they are going to be our classmates, or even maybe friends!
“Quiet class” Gosh, the naggy Miss Lim was here, I wanted to ignore her, until she said,
“There would be two new students coming to join in your class, so now, let’s welcome Show and Genie!”
Show and Genie, could it be them? I divert my attention from the book to the new students, it was indeed them!
“Genie/Show?” I yelled out, only to find out Calvin has the same response as mine.
“Selina and Calvin, since the two of you know them, you’ll be the one to show them around the school”
“Sure!” Calvin replied.
And there, Miss Lim put Show sitting beside me while Genie beside Calvin, well actually I didn’t mind that, because Show is really a fun guy to hang out with.
“Selina, are you two showing us around the school today?” Show asked
“I guess so. Why?”
“I’m just asking, but I wanted to grab a lunch before that. Is that ok?”
“Of course, I’m so hungry that I can eat a tiger now” I replied jokingly, we were having fun. Hmm… I wonder what going on with Genie and Calvin.

At Genie and Calvin’s side

Genie pov
“Genie?”
“Yes?” I replied, and it turn out to be Calvin.
“Do you read this book before?” He ask while waving a book.
“Nope, but is this nice???” I asked while smiling, finally, there is someone who can share the same hobby as me.

“Yeah, it was very nice, You should read this too, so that we could discuss it” He said it while passing me the book.
“Thanks, I would read it. By the way, are you going to show me the school later on?”
“I think so, but I have to ask Selina, I think it would be more fun with the two of them”
Oh, so there will still be others joining, I thought it would only be the two of us, but with Selina and Show, I think it was alright, since the two of them won’t be joining in our conversation I guess.
“Genie! Are you still there?”
“Of course I am” I rolled my eyes
“Come on! We have to go find Selina and Show!”
“Sure”

------------------------------------------