Mall

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Calvin pov
*RingRingRing*
“Calvin!” Just as I expected, Selina came to find me IMMEDIATELY for her darlings(clothes).
“Hey! Going to make me your maid so fast?”
“Don’t make me sound so mean! I will choose for you too!”
“For me? No way, I don’t need new clothes”
“But mum says we are to wear formal clothing, so you are to come with me, that is final” Selina had this special effect to brainwash me. No matter how much I loathe to shop, I would have to go. Because of her…

In the mall

Selina pov
Oh my god!!! There is soooo much newly arrived clothing here. I have to update myself. But for now I have to choose the clothes for the dinner! What should I wear? Hmm… the pink dress with white vest looks good. No wait, the dark blue one piece is not bad too… I should find Calvin’s first, so that I have more time to find mine. :P
“Calvin! Let’s go find yours first”
“Why? So that you have more time for yours right?”
“Wow! You understand me so well! Haha, no waste anymore time! Go find a suitable clothing!”

Calvin pov
After about 5 hours later, I finally find my clothe for the dinner. Oh no! Mine already takes 5 hours, then what about Selina’s? I’m sure she going to take a longer time!
“Calvin?”
“Yes?” I turn back to see what she doing
“Which one do you think is better?” She held not 2 dress but 4!
“Erm… I can trust your taste” I replied as casual as possible
“Sure!” unexpectedly she only use 1 hour for her clothes. Wow, I’m impressed… but don’t think I only carry ine or two bags. In fact, I was carrying about 10 bags! And only one was mine. She was a professional in terms of shopping . I peek into the bags she MADE me carry, there was a lot of clothing in there. I wonder what would she wear for the dinner. Did I mention she look good in anything?

Selina pov
“Calvin”
“Yeah?” it was only now I realized I only use one hour for my own clothes, but I have bought more than 10 bags!!!
“Oops, I didn’t noticed I make you carry so many bags, let me help you!”
“No need…” He add it simply, he did whisper something but I didn’t catch it until I got near to him. I heard that he whisper, “ For you, I’m willing to do it” I blush when I heard it, but luckily, he didn’t saw it…

-----------------------------------