Screw You

The Runway of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You're ting me right?” Kris asks while looking down at his clothes that you struggled your life and energy to successfully put it on him.

“This is the latest trend my bro.” You say while looking at him up and down.

“This is a rain coat.” He corrects. True that. He have on normal jeans and sneakers, but you gave him a purple shirt that was made with the same material as a raincoat. It is see-through, so he should be thankful you were humane enough to give him a plain white t-shirt underneath. “The world will end before I wear this outside.” He surely looks ridiculous. You have to try your best not to laugh at your masterpiece when you eye his current state.

“Well too bad. I signed a contract. You have to wear whatever I give you.” You ignore him and step down from the stool you have to get on in the first place to match his giant height. “Dragon's done! Next!” You lean out your head from the big walk-in closet and call out loudly.

“You're not done with me.” Kris pulls your elbow and make you face him, but since he pulls so hard and suddenly, your face hit his rocked-hard chest. Not pleasant.

“Nope, I'm very done with you. Get out.” You say coldly, spitting everywhere. Kris widen his eyes in anger and you think you saw steam coming out of his nose as he quivers his lips, gulping down unspoken, raging feelings.

This stupid little brat. Why must you come to Seoul?! Why are you haunting me?! I thought I would be free from you forever Krisus!

“You.” He manages to say what he should say instead of what he want to say. “What do you want.” Kris knows fighting with you would never work. You're the toughest cookie he ever taken a bite out of his entire life. Calm down Kris. You have plenty of time to make this little suffer.

“You. My slave. 3 weeks.” You raise 3 of your fingers while wiggling your other arm out of his grip.

“2.” He bargains, not letting you go. Where in the world did you get the slave idea from? “You drama-obsessed weirdo.” Kris grits his teeth. He may not spent that much time with you for the last 5 years, you're still his blood and skin. Your obsession with non-realistic dramas and anime is pretty infamous throughout the family.

“4.” You raise the price hearing Kris' words. “What I do with my life have nothing to do with you.”

“2!” Kris leans down and glares into your unwavering eyes, squeezing your arm harder but you seem to be unfaze by it.

“5!” You spit, tiptoeing your feet to glare back at him. Your arm that he is squeezing hurts like hell but in order to be tough, you need to hold it in.

“2 and a half. That's the best I could do.” He grits his teeth, trying not to bite off your flaring little nose.

“Ok call.” You snap your fingers and go up to the stool again, taking the hideous piece of cloth off of him. Your arm is red with finger marks imprinted all around. If this leave a bruise, I'm going to turn him into a woman. You plan internally to yourself.

You change Kris into a new button up shirt in sky blue and skinny khaki pants. Even though you didn't put in that much effort, Kris looks like a character coming out from a manga (specifically Tamaki Suoh senpai). Genetics are so unfair, why can't it be pass down equally to all the offsprings? Why must one be a thousand miles ahead from the other in terms of good looks? Sure, you and Kris share some darn similar traits, but whatever works on Kris apparently against you very much. You curse science.

Must you be so handsome. You roll your eyes when he sticks his tongue out at you while buttoning his shirt. Way to make you feel like about your own appearance.

“Aren't your brother the handsomest Min?” Kris asks as if knowing what you are thinking.

“Uhm, ew.” You purse your lips, drag him by his arm and throw him out of the closet. “I said Dragon's done!” You yell and Kris scoffs, brushing his chest and walks away after judging your ill temper.

“Dragon's done, Panda's here!” Tao sings while flying in to closet, passing by Kris only to receive another judgmental look from the latter. How can this kid be so cheerful all the time? It's like he is ignoring the world or something. “Make me the handsomest noona.” He chimes and sat down on the stool. You use your toes to wiggle under his and lift him up. Tao drubs his while looking at you confuse.

“It's here for this purpose and this purpose only.” You say and step on the stool again since Tao is almost the same height as Kris. You wonder how many times you have to embarrass yourself like this.

“So that's why Kris bought the stool and not let us sit on it.” Tao says innocently, not knowing his remark makes you want to dig a hole and live in it.

Wow Kris, I don't know if you're being considerate or just laughing at my face.

Dressing Tao is the most difficult so far, he wouldn't stop moving. You wonder if he had any sugar during breakfast. There are so many closed calls when you almost touch his thingy as you button his pants for him.

“Tao, thank you for your cooperation.” You exhale, meaning the opposite and wipe the sweat on your forehead with the back of your hand. “You can go now.” You slap his arm and push him out. “NEXT!” You say loudly and Tao leave looking all satisfied.

You crack your neck side to side, feeling drain already. You're not the healthiest individual. The last time you worked out was, never. Plus for the past few days, you kinda ate a little too much fast food and that it didn't help reduce the size of your beer belly. Hopefully D.O or Lay will come in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter