Krisus Krist

The Runway of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What's 1+1?” You ask with Sehun standing in front of you. His eyes aren't even half closed, they are completely closed.

“11.” He answers with his morning voice that suddenly got as deep as the jerk face Chanyeol.

“What?” You ask with your hands on your hips, looking up at him.

“1 next to 1 is 11. Are you stupid?” Sehun replies nonchalantly and lazily. He smacks his lips and scratches his neck, ignoring your existence.

You gasp, on the verge of pulling out his rainbow hair. You thought your brother was the hardest piece of laziness to wake up ever, seems like you're wrong. Every member of this band is hard to wake up. You had to pull out all the tricks you collected during the time you spent with Kris and use it on all of them. For example: pouring fish sauce down Suho's throat and tickling Lay's neck where you were told was his most sensitive part. Having a brother like Wu Dragon really trained you to be a good criminal. Not that you are proud or anything.

“I give up. Kyungsoo-ssi!” You yell and Sehun flinchess yet still refuses to open his eyes. You tried everything on this guy but it seems like he isn't giving any that morning.

“Yes Min-ssi.” D.O sings as he runs in upon your summon. He still have on his apron as he was cooking breakfast for the members that had woken up. With a spatula in his hand, he stand next to you and traces your angry vision to Sehun.

“The only thing I haven't tried is to slap him with a spatula.” You say and D.O spit out a laugh. Sehun isn't very amuse that he was waken up and now threatened by a shortie like you.

“Sehuna, let's go eat breakfast, everyone's waiting for you.” D.O gently say with a warm smile while patting the back of Sehun's shoulder.

You scoff. Like that will work.

“Watch and learn Min-ssi, you don't wake someone up with a math question.” Sehun says with a yawn and he walks out of the room with his hand drapes over D.O's shoulder. It isn't that he complies just because D.O called him by his favorite name, but because he wanted you to feel like that you spent 30 minutes bothering him while it only take D.O one sentence.

“That little piece of .” You mumble and you feel suffocated from your exasperation. Ugh life is hard. You think and stomp out of the room, to the kitchen where the members are happily chattering and eating their hearty breakfast. You wouldn't be eating if I didn't spend my precious sleeping time waking all of you up!

“Noona, sit here.” Tao points to the chair next to him and snap you out of your thoughts. Your face expression change right away and you creep half a smile, walking to the empty chair. But of course, your moment of peace don't last for long.

“Oops.” Kris says with a smile as he sits down on your seat with another plate of scrambled eggs. You scoff at him and walk to the seat next to D.O instead, putting aside the thought of pulling him away by his hair. To your dismay, the person sitting on the other side of you aren't your favorite human being either. Lovely.

“Chanyeol, give Min some rice.” D.O says and hands Chanyeol a bowl with Rilakkuma prints on it. D.O bought it a long time ago but the members all refused to use it. With you and your underwear in mind, D.O pulled the bowl out from the back of the cupboard hoping you will use it from now on.

“Why me?” Chanyeol asks while getting a piece of seaweed from the plate in the middle and stuffs the whole sheet in his mouth, not even bother to look over to your side.

“Because you're next to the rice cooker.” D.O says, giving him an unsatisfying look.

“I'll get my own rice Kyungsoo-ssi.” You says and take the bowl, getting up from your seat to walk over to the rice cooker. D.O gives Chanyeol a glare as a silent scold. Jerk. You think to yourself as you jam the rice inside your bowl.

You sit down and start eating. The members are happily talking with each other while you feel left out. You don't know that much Korean plus you are the only girl. You timidly eat your meal while looking at the members as they speak. Chanyeol is also talking and laughing hysterically next to you. You didn't know a rude person like him can be this cheerful.

“Eat more.” D.O say and he place a piece of rolled egg on top of your steamy rice and smiles at you. The only person who makes you comfortable so far in this foreign place is him instead of your own brother. That only knows how to mess with your temper.

“Sis, where did you get your hair done? The Retard Salon?” Kris says and the laughs out loud all by himself. Speaking of the devil, you knew he was being quiet for too long. You purse your lips at him and want to throw the piece of egg at his face but remember it was offered by D.O.

“You're not worth it to admire my beauty.” You say and put the egg inside your mouth. “But I guess if you do it silently I'll let you pass.” You chew it violently, making a provoking expression as you do so. All you can see in that moment was you biting off his nose when you and him make some intense eye contact. Not even noticing that the rest of EXO are staring at you and Kris as though they are expecting a war to break out any minute.

“Stop. It's uncomfortable.” Kris says yet he refuses to break the eye contact. He wants you to be the one to retreat.

“Why should I stop when you're not stopping? I'm not a cowa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter