Rise And Shine

The Runway of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everyone got their turn for the shower, the last persons remain are you and Kris. He looks at you and creeps a smile.

“Sis, wanna shower together like the old times?” He asks with a wide, creepy grin.

“Kris, are you an anti peace person? Stop provoking me.” By old times you mean 15 freaking years ago. You glare at him while unpacking with the help of Lay and D.O. Tao is already sleeping while the rest of the members are busy doing their own things. Xiumin is calling his mom, Sehun flirting wrestling with Luhan, Baekyun putting on his night mask, Suho doing some online shopping, and the rest playing video games.

“What? I'm making a nice offer.” Kris purses his lips while ing his shirt. “Be a loser then. Don't torture my members with your stankyness.” He says and throws his shirt at your face before quickly closing the bathroom door. You scoff and curse at him in your head.

“Haha.” You hear laughter from D.O and Lay so you turn your attention immediately back to them. You almost choke on your spit and die when you see what Lay is holding in his hand.

“You still wear stuff like this Min?” He says and high-fived D.O when the younger break out in loud laughter. Lay was holding your favorite Rilakkuma underwear with his index finger while biting down on his lips to stop him from doing the same.

You yank it away from him faster than when you try snatching your ice cream that Kris stolen from you. You quickly hide it behind your back and your face turn a shade of red. Lay clears his throat when he see you embarrassed.

“Don't be shy Min. If it makes you feel better, our Tao wears leopard prints underwear all the time. You'll see.” Lay says and strangely, you feel better.

Yeah, why would I be embarrassed? That Tao is a guy, he's worse than me.

Tao who are sleeping on the bottom bunk of the bed he shares with Chanyeol have his cat ears perked up when he heard his name.

“I know you guys better not be talking crap.” He moans and shifts his giant body and go back to sleep again. You jump when you suddenly hear his voice and have your eyes bulge out, looking at Lay and D.O.

“He's a strange guy.” D.O whispers but Tao was being a creepy teenager again.

“I heard that.” He says, almost like a mumble.

“Told you.” D.O whispers softer.

“That too.”

“I think we should go to the living room.” You whisper to both Lay and D.O and push your luggage under Kris' bed. You stand up along with your two helpers and quietly exit the room.


 

“Min-ssi.” You are in your deep sleep when someone whispers in your ear, making you cringe. “Wake up.” The person's hot breath which you guess is a guy blow on your sensitive neck. With your anti skinship instinct, you shoot up from your bed and wipe your boogery eyes.

“What business do you have here?” You ask, looking at the person that is holding on to the fence of your bed. You aren't fully awake yet, you ask that one question in the 3 languages that you know. Your eyes are half closed and all you can see is darkness.

“What are you saying? Get up and help me wake the members.” He says and lays your shoulder back and forth. You moan and stretch, your hand hit the ceiling and you groan, using that as an excuse to flop back on your bed. Honestly, you're not the easiest person to wake up.

“Ah please, I'll make you my famous burnt omelet for breakfast.” You mumble and turne to face the wall. Fiddling your fingers to pull the blanket over you again. Even though you and Kris kick each other's everyday, you're like another copy of him. A shorter, less ually appealing copy.

Kris who is also sleeping on the bottom bunk of the bed gets annoyed that someone keeps sinking down his mattress by standing on it. He grumbles and reaches out his long arm to grab the person's ankle and pushes it away.

“Leave us alone.” He says while the interrupter falls back and slips from the bed. The loud thud makes Chanyeol from the top bunk stirs as well. He grabs the hello kitty plush toy he was hugging and aimlessly throws it downward to the source of the noise.

“Shut up.” He groans and turns to his side, the side where your bunk was facing his. His half lidded eyes see your back and he closes them again. I forgot she's there. He mindlessly think in his sleep.

The person just don't give up. He climbs on Kris' bed again to attempt waking you up. Since you are the only girl in the dorm, he thought that waking you up first would be much easier if you'll help him wake up the rest of the lazy wolves. He pulls the blanket that covers you warmly down and lays your shoulder once again.

“Min-ssi.” He whispers closely into your ears, purposely blowing air into your canal. “If you don't wake up, I will kiss you.” He threaten, making kissy noises close to your face.

You hiccup in your sleep and shoot up faster than before. You stretch your legs back and forth and obediently climb down the bed while your eyes are still closed. It's a miracle that you don't miss any of the steps and fall down on your .

“Woah.” He says in amazement when you appear in front of him, all still in your bed hair glory. He didn't expect using your weakness against you would work this wonders. “You're a person with many surprises Min-ssi.” He chuckles and then reaches for your wrist to pull you out of the dark room.

When he leads you to the bathroom and turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter