Chapter 7

I Got A Boy

Tiffany drove to her house again. 'Hmph...why is he running from me? I only asked him to be my boyfriend not my husband' Tiffany hopped to her bed. 'Is it that difficult? Am I a bad girl? He just need to say no and everything is over....No need to avoid me that much' Tiffant threw a pillow in frustration. 'KIM TAEYEON ! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR THIS...Arrrrgghhh' Tiffany thought. Suddenly an idea popped out of nowhere in Tiffany's mind. "I know where to go...." Tiffany rushed to her car and drove off.

 

[ Meanwhile Taeyeon....... ]

"Arrggggh.....Girls always make something more complicated" Taeyeon yelled out loud. he was sat on the ground and face a lake. He threw some small stones to the lake. 'At least I've a good place for thinking' Taeyeon thought. This place is his and Tiffany's favorite place when they were a kid.

 

[ Flashback ]

 

" Hu hu hu" cried little Tiffany. "Shhh.....don't cry Fany-ah..." Little Taeyeon tried to comforted her. "But...but......Prince.....he..." LittleTiffany said between her sobs. "Oww.. Fany-ah, I know you love him very much but nothing can we do, let him rest in peace Fany-ah". LittleTiffany shook her head " He is my one and only dog Taeyeonnie......I love him so much.....". "I know...I know....Okay then I promise you that I'll caught the person that hit Prince okay?". "Promise?" Little Taeyeon nodded. "Now to make you fell better I'll bring you to a good place...." Little Taeyeon grabbed Little Tiffany's hand and started to ran.

The two little kids stopped running in front of a lake. "Where is this?" Little Tiffan asked with a confused face. "It's a quiet lake, no one know here except me and now you know this place too" Little Taeyeon explained excitedly. " You can shout and cry as much as you want in here" Little Taeyeon continued. Little Tiffany nodded and yelled "Prince-ah I love you....I hope you can have a happy live in there.....", Tiffany cried out loud in Taeyeon's arms. "Now, how are you feel?" Little Taeyeon asked after Little Tiffany stopped cried. "So much better, thanks Taeyeonnie...". Little Taeyeon nodded and stood up. "You can come here whenerver you want" Little Taeyeon smiled.

After that day, Little Taeyeon and Little Tiffany always came to the lake.........

"This is my favorite place" Little Tiffany yelled out loud.

"No, it's OUR favorite place" Little Taeyeon added.

 

 

[ End of Flashback ]

 

 

 

 

" I think she already forget it" Taeyeon sigh and laid on the grassy ground. He heard some footsteps and hide quickly. He saw a brunette girl walked in. 'It's Fany !' Taeyeon told himself. He saw Tiffany looked around the lake and sigh. 'He's not here' Tiffany thought. "KIM TAEYEON WHERE ARE YOU?" Tiffany yelled suddenly. Taeyeon jumped with Tiffany's sudden action. 'She still remember....' Taeyeon smiled to himself and saw Tiffany leave.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update and grammar error again

Hope you enjoy it...

DON'T forget to comment....

 

 

 

-author-