Chapter 2

I Got A Boy

Tiffany took a quick shower and wear a pink dress.She quickly went down stairs.

" Mom, I will went home late today,Taeyeon,Yuri's cousin is coming and there is a welcome party for him".

"Okay,Taeyeon? the little boy that always play with you when you still a kid?"Her mom asked curiously.Tiffany nodded in respone and rushed to her car.

"Aishh.. this girl" Tiffany's mom shook her head and back to the kitchen.

'Why am I so nervous? It's only Taeyeon' Tiffany asked herself.

She stopped her car in front of Yuri's house.She knocked the door several times and waited Yuri to opened it.Tiffany then went in to the house after Yuri opened the door she saw Hyoyeon was cooking in the kitchen and the other was doing another work.

"Wow,it seems like I'm the last to come here" Tiffany said.

"Yeah,you are the last but you wear the best clothes" Yuri commented .Tiffany blushed a bitand slapped Yuri's arm."I seems that you want to impress my cousin huh?" Yuri teased.Tiffany was gonna slapped Yuri's arm again but Yoona interrupted them."Yah, you two want to argue until Taeyeon come huh?".Yuri used this chance to run and Tiffany only can sighed."Fany-ah can you help me with this baloons?" Jessica called Tiffany from the living room.After two hours, the party was ready.Yuri's handphone buzzed and she saw the caller's ID." It's Taeyeon, everybody please ready"Yuri then back to her phone.

"Hello,Taeyeon-ah"

"Yuri-ah ,I'll be at your place 5 more minutes"

"Okay, I'll wait you at home then"

"Thanks, see you soon"

"Your welcome, see you soon too,bye"

Yuri hung up and said,"He will be here in five minutes so prepare yourself,I'll wait in front of the door",the others nodded and prepared themself.Five minutes later Taeyeon arrived.When Taeyeon enter the living room all the girls and boys shouted "WELCOME HOME TAEYEON " and they laughed at Taeyeon's shocked face.Taeyeon then snapped out and said "Thanks" .Yuri help Taeyeon with her bags and Tiffany offered drnk to Taeyeon,"Long time no see Taeyeon"Tiffany said as she gave Taeyeon the drink.Taeyeon blinked a few times ,"Fany??"Taeyeon asked.Tiffany nodded.Taeyeon then hugged Tiffany "Woah....now you are more beautyful" Tiffany blush on Taeyeon's comment.'Yuri's right.He is so cute'.The rest was looking at them.Yuri faked a cough "No PDA",then the two break the hug and Tiffany blush madly."Taeyeon are you single?"Hyoyeon asked suddenly."Yeah I'm single,wae?" Taeyeon replied with a confused face."Because our Tiffany is single too,you two can make a cute coupl................."Hyoyeon earned a flying pilow to his face before she could finished her sentence."We are only friends when we were a kid" Taeyeon explained.'Ooh' sounds filled the room.Taeyeon than walked towards Tiffany."Can we talk privatly?"Taeyeon smiled charmingly.Tiffany nodded."Good!" Taeyeon dragged Tiffany to the garden.

 

 

"You still remember our childhood?"Tiffany asked once they were in the garden."Yeah,I always remember,and I want to apologize" Taeyeon said with a sad smile.Tiffany looked at him with a confused face,"Apologize? for what?"Tiffany asked curiously."Umm..... for kissed you when my family wanted me moved to USA at the airport" Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck.Tiffany stunned.

 

[ Flashback ]

Little Taeyeon was at the airport,waited for his flight."Taeyeonnie don't leave me alone",cried little Tiffany."Shhhh...Don't cry Fany-ah, if you are sad I'll sad too,I promise,I'll back soon" little Taeyeon tried to comfort little Tiffany."Promise?" little Tiffany asked. Little Taeyeon nodded and leant in and kissed her lips.Little Tiffany stunned then smiled. "Don't worry that's my first kiss too" little Tiffany nodded and bade goodbye to little Taeyeon until the little boy's back disappeared.

[End of Flashback]

 

 

 

"Oh, that kiss,never mind, it's only friendly kiss" Tiffany facepalmed herself to hid her blushed face.Taeyeon's heart ached when she said those word.'Only friendly kiss?...Humm......It mean so much to me' Taeyeon thought."Umm...I only feel sorry to you, after that day I always want to apologize to you."Taeyeon explained.Tiffany nodded in respond and smiled "apology accepted but you need to full my one wish".Taeyeon blinked a few times "What wish?","I will tell you if I already have one"Tiffany said and took Taeyeon's hand,"Let's back to the party so those will stop hearing our conversation" Tiffany pointed at Yuri and her friends.Taeyeon giggled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's an update

Sorry again for the grammar error

Hope you can enjoy it

Please comment,DON'T be a silent reader please

And sorry for the short update

I'm still trying to make it longer

 

 

-author-