Chapter 3

I Got A Boy

They enjoyed Taeyeon's welcome party very much but it's already late and they needed to went home.One by one, all of their friends went home."Bye Yulbaby,I'll miss you" Yoona said before hopped to her car."Bye, I'll miss you too" Yuri waved to Yoona's car.Now it's only Tiffany, Yuri , and Taeyeon left.Yuri caught Taeyeon staring at Tiffany and slapped his arm "Yah ! you just come back from USA and you always staring at Tiffany not to your cousin" Yuri yelled."Aisshh.....Yuri-ah,I'm already bored with your face" Taeyeon replied bluntly." WHAT ?? KIM TAEYEON YOU ARE SO DEAD " Yuri smacked Taeyeon's arm again.Tiffany giggled at two boy in front of her."Fany-ah do you need a ride? It's getting late now" Taeyeon asked with his puppy eyes."Ha ha ha.... Nope, I drive my own car" Tiffany said."Then how about we hang out this saturday?" Taeyeon asked hopefully.Tiffany nodded."Okay then see you tomorrow,bye Yuri"."Bye Fany-ah" Taeyeon and Yuri said in unision.Tiffany hopped to her car.

'Why my heart beat so fast when Taeyeon asked to hang out this saturday?Aishhh...Tiffany you think too much about him' Tiffany scolded herself.She then drove to her home again.Suddenly she remember Yuri's words 'If you can date my cousin,I'll stop teasing you'.Tiffany grinned,"I'll date Taeyeon then I'll free from those teasing",she mumbled to herself.

 

[ Taeyeon POV ]

I saw Tiffany's car drove away.I could only sighed."Tae,what's up to my dorky cousin?" Yuri asked me."Nope",I smiled widely.I walked to the guest room and took a quick bath.I laid on the bed tried to sleep but Tiffany's image always popped out every time I closed my eyes."Fany-ah,I always remember our first kiss,I pour all of my feeling in that kiss but you said it's nothing?!,I'll try my best to make you fall for me again" I mumbled to myself.I took out my phone and saw my wallpaper photo, it is me and Tiffany when we played in a field.

[ Flashback (Normal POV} ]

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH" little Tiffany screamed out loud. Little Taeyeon quickly ran to little Tiffany,"what's up Fany-ah" little Taeyeon ask worriedly.Little Tiffany pointed at the bug on her feet.Little Taeyeon then bent down and threw the bug away and smiled."Now it's gone,Fany-ah".Little Tiffany hugged little Taeyeon tightly."Shhh...Fany-ah ....... relax....I'll always protect you,remember?" Little Tiffany nodded "Never leave me,Taeyeonnie".

[ End of Flashback ]

 

 

Taeyeon smiled at that memory then fell asleep.

 

 

 

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG

Tiffany woke up and rushed to the bathroom.After breakfast she hopped to her car .She hummed her favorite song SNSD's "I Got A Boy".'Today I'll meet Taeyeon in the school,this collage gonna be a fun place for me' Tiffany thought.She drove to SM Collage happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update and grammar error again

Hope you enjoy it

Please leave a comment

 

-author-