Chapter 5

I Got A Boy

Taeyeon and Tiffany sat at the bench neaar the pond. "So how is your life after I moved to USA ?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany and smiled charmingly. "I tried to become a stronger person after you moved, because I want you to see the strong Tiffany not the crybaby one" Tiffany blushed at her own answer. "Then you have success, I'm pretty sad to see you become a strong girl" Taeyeon asked with a sad smile. "Wae?" Tiffany asked with a shocked face. " Because that's mean you don't need me anymore" Tiffany blushed at Taeyeon's answer. "Don't worry I still need you to protect me" Tiffany answered with a smile.Taeyeon rised one of his eyebrows,"From?". " I need your protect from bugs, I still afraid of them" Tiffany answered shyly.Taeyeon laughed out loud." Yah! what's wrong with you?" Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's arm. "I must thanks them then" Taeyeon then leaned in to Tiffany.Tiffany blushed with the sudden action " Wha.....what are you doing Taeyeonnie.....?" Tiffany uttered. "Shhhhh...." Taeyeon moved closer and closer to Tiffany then he pulled back and laughed out loud, "You must see your face earlier, HA...HA...HA..". Tiffany felt disappointed. ' Why I felt disappointment when Taeyeon pulled back?' Tiffany scolded herself. ' I have no guts to kiss her......I'm afraid she will hate me forever.' Taeyeon let out a long sigh.

"Let's eat dinner before we go home" Taeyeon walked with Tiffany hand by hand towards the food court. They eat their dinner happily and Taeyeon Tiffany until she hoppes to her car."Bye see you tomorrow Fany-ah". "Bye Taeyeonnie".Tiffany the drive home.

 

 

Day by day past, Taeyeon and Tiffany got more and more closer. Until their 'date' saturday............

 

 

 

 

KRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG..................

Tiffany got up quickly and rushed to her bathroom, after breakfast she waited for Taeyeon, suddenly her phone buzzed.

 

From: Taeyeonnie

Princess Fany are you ready? I'm on the way to your house now.

 

Tiffany smiled at the text and replaid it.......

 

To: Taeyeonnie

I'm ready now, Prince Taeyeon.Come here soon.

 

After a few minutes her phone buzzed again..

 

From: Taeyeonnie

Wait for me.....

;D

 

 

After ten minutes Taeyeon arrived.Tiffany hopped to Taeyeon's car. "Let's go" Tiffany exclaimed. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's cuteness. Their arrived at beach. Two of them walked along the beach hand in hand and talk about that childhood.

"Fany-ah, I'm still want to apologize because I kissed you at the airport"

"I already know my wish that you must do for me"

"What's it?" Taeyeon asked curiously

"Be my boyfriend"

"WHAT ?" Taeyeon's eyes widened

"Be my boyfriend" Tiffany answered again

"If this is a joke, this is not funny" Taeyeon said seriously

"This is not a joke, I'm serious here"

"Sorry Fany-ah, I can't......."

" But you promised me"

" Let's go home now, it's getting late"

Tiffany frowned and followed Taeyeon to his car....

 

Tiffany took a quick shower and changed to her pajama. 'I almost free from those teasing.......Sorry Taeyeon but I need to use your feeling for me.........'.Then she fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for make Tiffany a bad person here...

Another short upddate again

Sorry for the grammar error again....

Don't forget to comment

 

 

-author-