Chapter 13

I Got A Boy

Tiffany skipped happily to the school gate. She stopped almost immediately when she saw Taeyeon was talking to a beautiful young girl. She didn't know why but she felt angry. Jealousy spread to all her body. She walked angrily to Taeyeon. When Taeyeon saw Tiffany walked towards him, he smiled brightly. Tiffany stomped her foots and walked pass Taeyeon.

' Mwo ? Why is she look so angry ? ' Taeyeon thought innocently.

He didn't notice that Krystal was staring at him this entire time.

' Is that Taeyeon oppa's girlfriend ? Is he taken ? ' Krystal thought worriedly.

" Errmm... , Is that your girlfriend oppa ? " Krystal asked worriedly.

" No, she isn't, wae ? " Taeyeon smiled. ' Almost Krystal, but she rejected me although that was indirectly ' Taeyeon frownedat that thought.

" Nothing, it's just that she looked so angry when you was talking to me earlier, I thought she is jealous " Krystal answered honestly.

" That's impossible Krystal, we are not a couple..... " Taeyeon tried to ensure Krystal.

Krystal just shrugged, " If you said so... "

 

Then Krystal and Taeyeon walked into the school and bid goodbye to each other.

 

 

" Need a ride home later ? " Taeyeon asked out of nowhere. Krystal just nodded shyly.

" Then...... see you after school " Taeyeon ran to his class.

" See you..... " Krystal mumbled. ' Aigoo....., How can I trust a guy that I just barely know ? ' Krystal shook her head and ran to her own class.

 

 

 

 

 

[ In Taeyeon's Classroom ]

 

Taeyeon walked in happily and greeted his friends. " Morning guys ".

" Yo ! " Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung answered shortly.

" Morning Taeyeon " The girls greeted him back, well, except for Tiffany.

' Why is she angry ? ' Taeyeon frowned again.

Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany and smiled. " Morning Fany-ah ". Taeyeon flashed a charming smile. Tiffany's heart melted but she remembered the scene that she saw at the school gate so she just ignore him.

" Are you angry Fany-ah ? " Taeyeon frowned once again.

Tiffany shook her head.

" Then, why don't you talk to me ? " Taeyeon sounded hurt.

Tiffany heard Taeyeon's hurt voice, she was gonna open when Jessica the ice princess interrupted them.

" Hey TaeNy, play your disgusting drama at other place " Jessica said coldly.

" Yah ! " Taeyeon stucked his tongue out , when he turned his head back to Tiffany, he saw Tiffany was reading a book with a serious face so he decided to talk about this 'problem' at break time although the 'mute' Fany was killing him inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update and grammar error...

My school is getting busier these days...

Enjoy the update..

AND don't forget to leave your comments....

 

 

- author -