Sequel

I Got A Boy

Years passed. Tiffany and her friends already graduated. Those playful teenagers already turned into a young adult. They started to walk on their own road. Tiffany had became a successful designer. She and her friends decided to meet up again after years separated.

“ Jessi, I’ll be late for the reunion ” Tiffany talked on her phone.

“ It’s okay Tiff, be sure to bring him along, okay ? ” Jessica said.

“ I will, besides he like the cakes in that café ”

“ Good, I really want to meet our friends and him as soon as possible ” Jessica said in a excited tone.

“ Well, where is our cold ice princess go ? Do you kidnapped her ? ” Tiffany said jokingly.

“ Yah ! ” Jessica let out her famous dolphin scream.

“ Ouh my poor ear, I was kidding Jess ” Tiffany whined.

“ Not funny ” Jessica glared over the phone.

“ I’m pretty sure you’re glaring at me now, I got to go now, see you soon ”

“ YAH ! I’m not done ye- ” Tiffany already hung up before Jessica could say anything else.

 

Tiffany continued to put some make-up on and wore a simple pink sweater with white pants. She took her purse and walked out from her room.

“ Ready ? ” Tiffany ask a cute guy.

“ Yeah ”

 

They walked hand in hand to their car. Tiffany smiled to the guy once and drove to the café. It didn’t take a long time until they arrived there. Tiffany and the guy entered the café. They saw Jessica and their other friends already there, laughing and chatting.

“ Hey guys ” Tiffany greeted them happily.

“ Hey Tiff, long time no see ” The others greeted back.

“ Omo, he is still cute as ever ” Jessica said looking at the guy.

“ Stop looking at him, Jess. He’s mine. ” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“ I know, I know ” Jessica glared at Tiffany.

“ That won’t work on me, ice princess ” Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

 

They continued to chat with each other until another man came.

 

“ Sorry I’m late, I need to settle something in the office. ” The guy breathed heavily.

“ Taeyeon ! ”

“ Hey guys ” Taeyeon grinned and turned to Tiffany.

“ Hi, Fany-ah ” Taeyeon said while looked at Tiffany that was feeding that guy.

“ Hi, Tae ” Tiffany looked up for awhile then turned to that cute guy again.

 

Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany. He kept looking at Tiffany with a pout on his baby face. Tiffany didn’t notice it and kept feeding the guy. The others just looked at Taeyeon and shared a knowing look.

“ Fany-ah ” Taeyeon called out.

“ Hm ? ” Tiffany hummed still looking at the guy.

“ Feed me ” Taeyeon used his rare aegyo.

“ What ?! ” Tiffany widened her eyes.

“ Oh gosh Tae, open your eyes and accept the reality, Tiffany not longer yours ” Jessica said coolly.

“ Please, Fany-ah ” Taeyeon hadn’t give up yet.

“ Tae ” Tiffany said in a tired tone.

“ Please~ ” Taeyeon used his puppy eyes.

“ Tae, I need to feed Kyungsan, he can’t eat by himself. He’s 3 while you’re 26, you can eat by yourself ” Tiffany said while wiped some cream on the toddler face.

“ Ouh Kyungsan-ah, you’re lucky mommy love you more ” Taeyeon pouted.

“ Taeng, you’re a father now, please act like one ” Sooyoung rolled his eyes.

“ But, I.. ” Taeyeon tried to think some excuses.

“ Alright, alright, here ” Tiffany put a piece of cake in Taeyeon’s mouth.

“ Thanks ” Taeyeon grinned.

“ It’s been 5 years since you guys married but you two still act like a new high school couple ” Yuri said in a uninterested tone.

“ That’s how we show our love ” Taeyeon declare proudly.

“ Shut up and eat Tae ” Jessica glared.

“ O-okay ” Taeyeon hid behind Tiffany and Kyungsan.

 

The group of friends laughed and continued to tell each other their new life, new adventure, new experience, and their new partner. That was a good meeting and Tiffany felt really happy. Happy for having such a great bestfriends and happy for having a wonderful family with Taeyeon and of course their little son, Kyungsan. She couldn’t wish for anything more. She just want this happiness could last forever and ever.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar error..

Enjoy !

I really hope that you will leave your comments..

 

-author-