Chapter 1

I Got A Boy

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG...............

The brunette on the pink bed strirred a bit before sat up.

"Urghh...another day start" She mumbled and walked to the bathroom.

After a quick shower she walked down stair for breakfast.She sat down and started eat the toast.

"Morning Fany-ah" a woman walked out from the kitchen.

"Morning mom,I want to go now,bye" Tiffany stood up and hopped into her car.

"I hope Yuri and Yoona are not in the teasing mood" She mumbled and drove to SM Collage.

[ at SM Collage ]

 

She walked to her class and saw Yoona and Yuri had a smirked in their face.Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed.

'I can't run for today' Fany thought.She sat on her seat.

"Morning our forever single princess" YoonYul greeted her in unision.

"Morning" Tiffany replied in a dark tone.

"Oww..c'mon Fany we just kidding" Yuri said.

"Yeah,and it's not funny at all" Fany said still with a dark tone.

"That's for you,for us that's funny " Yuri said.

Yoona slapped her lover arm.

"Ouch...what was that for?" Yuri rubbed her arm.

Yoona glared at Yuri,and Yuri only looked at her innocently."Okay that's enough Yoona" Tiffany said and giggled.Jessica walked in the class and joined them.

"Morning Sica" Tiffany,Yoona,Yuri said in unision.

"Morning,where is Soo?"Jessica asked.Tiffany,Yuri,and Yoona shrugged,

" I think he is in the cafeteria" Yuri said.

"Aishhh...that shikshin"Jessica shook her head.

Ms.Seo enter the class and all of the student sat back to their seat.

 

RING RING RING

"Okay class you may take your break" Ms.Seo then walked out from the class.Tiffany looked to her right and saw the sleeping beauty still slept soundly on the table.Then idea then popped out nowhere in Tiffany mind.

"SOOYOUNG IS COMING" Tiffany screamed out loud.

Jessica jumped out her skin and sat up straight. Tiffany gigled and earned a slap on her right arm.

"Ouch.....mianhe" Tiffany apologized while rubbed her arm.

"Why are you always so sensitive if it's Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"You will know after you have a boyfriend,SINGLE Fany" Jessica said the 'single' word out loud.

"Okay okay, I'm give up" Tiffany rolledher eyes.

"ha ha..Fany-ah your age almost 20 and you still keep your single status?"Jessica laughed out  loud.

"I only want to find a good person for the rest of my life " Tiffany pouted.

" Alright, wait until you are a granny" Jessica said between her laughed.

"Whatever..let's go to cafeteria, the rest must wait for us" Tiffany said and dragged Jessica to the cafeteria.

 

 

[ in the cafeteria ]

They sat in their usual table and started to eat.Sooyoung ate her curry rice hungrily.

"Slow down Soo, the curry rice would not run from you" Jessica scolded her boyfriend.

"Buff...I.....adm.....Hungiiiii" Soo replied with his mouth full of rice.

"Stop talking when your mouth is full" Jessica scolded him again.The rest girls could only laughed at the couple.

"Oh yes, my cousin from USA will come and study in here with us" Yuri announced suddenly.

"Your cousin?" Sunny asked curiously.

Yuri nodded "Yeah my cousin,Taeyeon".

All the girls nodded.Yuri nudged Tiffany arm.Tiffany looked at Yuri curiously with a what's-up-look.

"This is your good chance,my cousin is a single cute boy if you can date him then I'll stop teasing you. " Yuri whispered to Tiffany with a smirk.

" YAH ! KWON YURI YOU ARE SO DEAD" Tiffany screamed out loud.The rest girls looked at them with a confused look.

"Um.....I just ask Tiffany if she want to attend my cousin's welcome party" Yuri reasoned.

" Yah! why you don't ask us?" Hyoyeon asked back." I'm just done with Tiffany and you all already asking me what happen, I don't have time to ask you " Yuri explained.

The rest girls nodded."Then come to my place this afternoon to prepare the party okay?" Yuri asked again.The rest girls nodded again.

"Let's go back to the class,our break almost end" Yoona said and they all head back to the  class.

 

 

 

RING RING RING

"Class dismissed" Mr.Choi said.All the students started packed their things up and ready to go home.

" Bye,don't forget to go to my house this afternoon" Yuri bade his goodbye and went home.

Tiffany hopped to her car and drove to her home.'Taeyeon........why I feel something different now? we always play together when we still a kid, I think he already forget it.' Tiffany thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if there is a lot of grammar error

because english is not my main language

For anyone who read my fics I hope you can

comment,I need your comment because this is

my first fics and sorry for the short chapter.

 

-author-