no way

The difference between day and night

“Yah Sung Young!" Speaking of the devils. I turned and glared at them. They just smirked in responce. I turned around, but one of them pulled my wrist so that I was facing them. "Yah! Who told you that you just turn your back to us." one of them said.

    “I did." I replied. I kept my straight face trying really hard not to laugh at them. They all glared at me. I swear that I could see smoke coming out of their ears, which made me want to laugh even more. I turned around again going back to eating my lunch. The same guy from before turned me back to facing them. “Why don't you guys just leave can't you see that I'm trying to enjoy my lunch without a bunch of douches coming to interrupt me!" I calmly said.

   “Oh so you think that we are douches." I just nonchalantly nodded my head agreeing with them. He scoffed and glared at me. Obviously they couldn't think of a good comeback, which means I won this argument. “We’ll get you back for this." They said as they walked away. I turned back to tiffany and she laughed approving my victory. After 40 minutes lunch was about to end and Tiffany and I were heading inside.

   “So what are you doing this weekend?" Tiffany asked. I thought about it. Do I have any fights this weekend? I thought... No I don't. I answered myself.

   "Nothing. Why?" I replied.

  “We should hang out this weekend." I nodded in agreement.

  “We should. Want to come to my house after school on Friday?" I asked. Tiffany nodded. Just when we got to Tiffany's class we said our goodbyes and she left to her class as I went to mine. Once I got in, I went to my seat and listened to music until the teacher came in. Just then six shadows circled around my desk. I looked around to see no one but them and me in the class. “What do you want now?" I asked as I sighed.

“We told you that we would get back at you." I rolled my eyes and looked him straight in the eye.

    “And what exactly would that be?" I asked, not a bit frightened. They all smirked at me. One of them grabbed my face and brought it close to theirs.

 ”Just wait and see." With that he let go of my face and they left the class. Once they left students started piling in. I just raised an eyebrow.

   " Ummm okay. That was weird" I silently said to myself.

 

    Once school was over I gathered my books, put them in my bag and left. I walked out of school and the sun was shining brightly. I looked up to the sun and smiled. This is going to be a nice walk home, maybe I'll stop somewhere on the way. I thought. I walked down the street enjoying the weather. I put music on and walked silently down the road from school. Halfway through my walk home I stopped at a café. I walked inside, it was really pretty. I went up to the counter and asked for an iced coffee. After waiting a bit I got my drink was about to walk outside when four girls walked in. My face immediately light up.

"Unnies!" I yelled as I ran towards them. They all looked my way. Once they saw me they smiled and waved. Once I got there I gave Minzy a hug.

  " Sung Young, I heard that B.A.P was messing with you again  today at school." Minzy said with worried written al over her face.

  " Pshhhh. I totally owned them." I laughed. Minzy, CL, Dara and Bom all laughed with me.

  "Of course you would, I mean we aren't friends for nothing." Minzy said as she continued to laugh.

   "Anyway, I'd love to spend more time with you guys, but my brother would kill me if I’m late.. And I kind of already am.. Bye see you guys later!" I said as they waved. Little did they know that B.A.P were witnessing the whole thing.... I walked out and continued walking home while sipping on my iced coffee.

 " Yah! Sung Young!" The smile on my face fell and a frown formed instead.

   " What do you guys want now! It's one thing that I have to deal with you guys at school, but out of school too!" I said as I glared at them, my happiness from not long ago completely gone.

  " We saw you talking with 2ne1, how exactly do you know them?" Yongguk asked. Oh .... they saw that... oops.. Since they're on of 2ne1's worst enemies this is going to be bad.....

   " Ummmmmm.........We're...Uhhhh.....Friends....." I said. They all smirked. " Ha.......Ha....... oh ." I said and started to run, making sure that I didn't spill any of my drink. I looked behind me to see that they were chasing me. I saw my oppa walking down the street. " OPPA~~~~!" I yelled while running. I saw him look up and looked at me weirdly he then looked behind me and saw B.A.P chasing me. His face hardened. I finally reached him and hid behind him.

  " YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHASING MY SISTER!!" Donghae yelled at them. They all looked at me then at him then back at me.

   " Let’s finish this another time." they said as they walked away. Donghae turned to me.

  "Did they hurt you?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head and looked at my drink and let out a sigh of relive

  " Good, I didn't spill any of my drink." I smiled. Donghae rolled his eyes.

  "You and your iced coffees, gees your weird." donghae sighed. "Come on lets go inside." He said as we walked inside. Once we got inside I rolled my eyes. There were five people bickering in the kitchen. Why do they always have to come here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN)

 So, I hope this chapter made up for the first one for being so short..... Yeah this chapter was 1014 words.... Well, I need to talk about updates, so I will try to update again today, but I might not be able to.... If I don't today the next chapter will either be updated on Tuesday or Wednesday depending oh how much homework I have. Thank you, don’t forget to SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE  AND COMMENT!!!

                                                                                                   SARANGHAE <3