unforgetable

The difference between day and night

SIX YEARS OLD!!!

Her brother covered her mouth as she let out a yelp. In front of them was both their  mother and father getting beat by gangsters. Tears fell down her face. her and her brother were hiding. They didn't know that the parents had kids. They always kept it a secret. they knew that one day this would happen, so they hid their children from the public. Homeschooling them until the day came. which unfortunetly was today. She started to sob as she saw her mother and father hit the ground. They lay lifless blood pooling around their bodies. They waited until the gangster were certainly gone. they got out of the house quietly and ran as far as they could. That was the day she vowed to take revenge. She watched her brother who silently cried trying to make it less obvious to her, but she could tell that he, inside him was crying and wanted to be comforted. She gave him a hug and then held his hand as they ran far far away.

 

TEN YEARS LATER (present day)

   I walked down the halls of my school. thinking on what would life be like if they were still alive. to deep in thought she walked into a wall.

     " Aish stupid wall." I murmmered as I rubbed my head from the impact. I walked out of the school and into the court yard, where many people were. I looked around and spotted someone similar. " Tiffany!" I yeld really loud. She turned around smiled and waved me over. I ran up to her and sat next to her at a table. I took out my lunch at the same time Tiffany did. A faint sound of girls screaming was getting closer. Tiffany and I rolled my eyes. This happened every day. I really hated them. Not just because they're the schools kinga, but also because they were my gangs enemy. Of course they didn't know I was part of 2ne1 because I'm one of the masked fighters, but I'm still one of their bully targets. Although it doesn't affect me, They still do it.

      " Yah! Sung Young!" Speaking of the devils.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN)

Heyyyyy so yeah i decided to re-start the story because it was going no where... I hope you like this one better!! yeah I know that this chapter is short so i will try to update again either later on tonight or tomorrow around morning/afternoon.... I'm glad to be back

 

 

                                            SARANGHAE   <3