you?!

The difference between day and night

"Have we net somewhere before?" Jackson asked. I looked at him strangely and took a good look at him.

"Nope I don't think so." I replied. I turned and started to leave again when he stopped me with his following words. "You're a part of 2ne1 aren't you” I turned around and faced him slowly. “Who is 2ne1?” I asked trying to sound clueless. He scoffed and stared into my soul. “Don’t play stupid, I know that your one of the masked fighters.” He paused and took a step closer to me. “You do know that I am allies with B.A.P and SHINee. And I need a favor. And unless you want your secret to somehow reach their ears, I would advise you to help me. “What do I have to do?”

 

I repeatedly hit my head onto my pillow thinking of what I had to do for Jackson. How did he even find out who I am? I asked myself. I groaned and got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. A shower is what I really need. I went into my bathroom and turned the shower on, and got undressed. I hopped into the shower and started to hum as I washed myself. After about 15 minutes I got out of the shower feeling refreshed. I walked back into my room and got changed into pajamas. I got into bed and laid on my back while staring at my ceiling remembering what happened today.

FLASHBACK.

“What do I have to do?” I asked as I stared at him. “You have to get me a date with CL. Puh-leaseeeeee” He said while jumping up and down. I looked at him strangely, he noticed my staring, and I swear his personality turned 360 back to the cold Jackson “Well unless you want your secret to be revealed.” He said nonchalantly while crossing his arms over his chest. “ Okay, okay, I’ll get you a date with CL.” He nodded towards me and walked past me to the door, I turned around to see him walk out of the door. Just as he was about to walk out of the store, he looked back at me? “Ill be seeing you soon.” He said as he smirked. He then walked out the door and was off to who knows where.

END OF FLASHBACK

I took my phone and quickly texted to the 2ne1 group chat.

Sunggie to 2ne1:

I need to talk to you guys tomorrow after school, meet you at the usual place.

Once I finished my text, I turned of my lights and went to bed.