Far

The difference between day and night

The next morning I woke up around 9 am since it was a Saturday I decided to go out shopping. I tied up my hair and put on my house coat. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I got downstairs I saw Donghae eating at the dining eating breakfast. Once he saw me he grimaced.

  
       " Well don't you look terrible in the morning." I glared at him and went to the fridge to get a glass of juice. I then got toast and made myself a sandwich. 
 
      "Oppa, I'm going to the mall today. " he nodded and continued to eat. After eating I went up to my room and got ready to go out. I did my hair like this:
And wore this: 
 
 
 
I then went downstairs and put my shoes on and left t house. Today I felt like shopping alone so I walked to the mall on my own. and of course I stopped on the way to get an iced coffee. When I got to the mall I got a text from Tiffany saying that she was at the mall and wanted to meet up with me. I quickly texted her back saying that I was at the mall too. We decided to meet at the A&W. Tiffany was wearing this:
   "Sung young!!" Tiffany screamed as she ran towards me. She hugged me and we went to our first destination. Forever 21. There were a lot of sales there so we ended up getting four bags of clothing each for only $50. After a couple of hours of shopping we got hungry so we decided to go to the food court to get some lunch. we sat down at a table and ate our food. "So how have you been?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Well, other than the fact that B.A.P tried to kidnap me... I've been good." I replied eating a bite of my food. Her face showed utter shock. "Don't worry though they're not strong enough to." i smiled and laughed. "I'll always be a step ahead." I smirked. Tiffany then sighed in relief. "Well I'd love to talk more but i gotta head home with this large amount of bags." I smiled and waved as I got up and headed to the exit. As I was walking with my 50 thousand bags of clothing and ect. I heard a bunch of fangirls screaming. I looked around for any clue as to where they were coming from so that I wouldn't get trampled on by a whole bunch of fangirls. looks like luck wasn't on my side because i was pulled into a random store. I was about to yell at him, but i then saw the many girls running in front of the store. I turned to look at the guy who just saved my 'life' to see that it was Jackson from GOT7..  "Uh thanks for saving me just then." i akwardly smiled and bowed. As I was about to walk out of the store he stopped me.
 
   " Have I seen you before?" he asked.