What?!

The difference between day and night

"I told you that I didn't want to go with you guys!!!! You're honestly one of the stupidest people I've ever met!" I shouted and struggled in Daehyun's grasp.

  "And we told you that you had no choice." Daehyun argued back. I rolled my eyes and tried to yank my wrist out of his grasp. Which surprisingly worked. As soon as I realised that I was out of his grasp, I started to run in the direction of my house. Sadly they had someone who could run faster than me. Zelo ran up to me, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder. I mean come on! How does this keep on happening!

  " Okay instead of going to where ever we're going can't you just tell me what you want to say now? I don't know about you, but I like to have at least eight hours of sleep every night, and if I don't have that eight hours of sleep I get really moody. so why don't you just say what you have to say now and we go our seperate ways." I comprimised. I looked around to see if anyone agreed with me, but all I got were poker faces..... seriously. I thought. Zelo then put me down. behind me was a wall and they were in front of me.

  "Listen, we want to know how you know 2ne1 and Donghae who is very close friends with SHINee. and we want an answer now." Before I had the chance of answering someone interuped.

    "What exactly are you doing with Donghae's little sister?" I looked towards where the voice came from and saw Key and Jonghyun. B.A.P looked at me and then back at Key.

   "Now if I were you I would leave, unless you want us to beat you up." Jonghyun said, After he said that B.A.P slowly walked away, but not before sending me a glare that read; 'This isn't over.' I looked over at Key and Jonghyun. "Donghae called us saying that you were missing so we went looking for you. Good thing we came now. Now lets get you back before Donghae goes insane." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and started to walk towards my house. I really wanted to throw his arm off me and vomit, but I don't want them getting suspisious about me. They already know that I'm friends with 2ne1 which they really don't want me to because they're enemies. Imagine them finding out that I'm 2ne1's masked fighter. I know for sure that I don't weant that happening. As we got onto my street I could see Donghae pasing up and down our driveway while pulling at his hair. Once he saw me coming, he imediotly came running to me and giving me a bear hug.

" WHERE WERE YOU?!" My brother yelled.

  " Relax. It wasn't her fault, B.A.P had her." Once Key said that Donghae's eyes nearly popped out of his head

" WHAT??!! I SWEAR THE NEXT TIME I SEE THEM I WILL RIP THEIR HEADS OFF!" Donghae dragged  me into the house and we both looked at each other. "We'll talk later for now lets go to sleep." he said and we went our seperate ways.