teaser.

The difference between day and night

      It has been almost two hours since I got home and I could still hear voices downstaires. I sighed and flopped onto my bed. I rolled over and took my laptop out. I went online and decided to watch dramas since I had nothing else to do. Just then I heard a bang on my window. I paused my drama, which I hate doing, and went to the window. I looked out and saw something unbelievable.. B.A.P were there on the ground with smirks on their faces. I opened my window and climbed down.

    "Can you guys just leave already... you're really starting to piss me off." I said as I glared at them.      

     " We did say that we would be back." Yongguk said. I raised a brow...

     "Ummm and what do you exactly plan on doing?" I asked. They glanced and nodded at eachother.   

      "Follow us." Daehyun said.

     " Uh. No." I replied

      "We weren't exactly asking. now lets go." daehyun said as he grabbed my arm and started to drag me.

     " And I said no!" I yelled yanking my arm out of his. He turned back at me, and if glares could kill, I'd be dead right now.

     "You don't have a choice." he said as he grabbed me and pulled me along.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(AN)

So.... B.A.P....... What do you think will happen to Sung Young. Guess in the comment section down below!

Don't forget to SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT!!!!