Chapter 2

Am I Slowly Falling For Her?

Hey guys! This is the 2nd chapter of my story so~ ENJOY!!!! Sorry if it was long that I updated.


I woke up tired and the bruises slowly faded but it is still see able.

" Ah~ morning omma " I said to her while walking downstairs after l got ready.

" Morning Seuk Hye " omma said back to me.

I went and made my self a bowl of cereal. I ate and said good bye to my mom. Then I got in my car and then l drove away to school. Before l even got inside the school, snsd stopped me.

" Who do we have here? Little Seuk hye. Get away from oppa Dae hyun forever ! Arraso?! " they yelled at me and I just ignored. I was walking to class and B.A.P saw me walking to class. I noticed that Yong guk wasn't there so I went to look for him. Then I came upon him.

" Ugh~ When do I tell her? Aish! " Yong guk kept saying to himself. I was behind him and heard everything.

"Hm~ probably he is gonna ask a girl out " I said and left to class silently. I was walking to class and snsd blocked my way 'again'.

" Hey Seuk hye. I heard that you told oppa what we did. You're gonna get it soon " Tiffany said and snsd left.

" What's up with them? " I asked my self. I walked to class and took out my sketching book and a mechanical ppencil and started drawing. I was drawing my family but stopped when I came upon the father. My heart ached, knowing that I don't have a father to look up to until I find him. So I just left my drawing with me and my mom standing there.

" What are you drawing? " Dae hyun came and asked.

" Oh! Nothing. " I said as i tried to grab the drawing but Dae hyun took it. He scanned it, then he had a shocked look.

" Is this you and your mom? " he asked. I nodded in response.

" Where's your dad? " he asked. I sighed and told him.

" I never really got a good look at my father. And I never got to be with him because he left me and my mom for some lady. " I explained and he understod and handed back my drawing. Class started and we took notes. The teacher lectured uus about the feild trip and that it is in 2 days so pack up. 4 more minutes ad we are out of that class. A few more classes after that the bell rang. It was time for lunch and Yong guk came running to me.

" Seuk hye! " He yelled.

" What?! " I yelled back. Then he caught up with me.

" I have to tell you something. Come over here. " He said as he dragged me to a room with no one in it.

" What do you want? " I asked.

" Did your father leave you and your mother when you were little? " he asked. I was shocked that he even knew.

" N-neh. H-how did you know? " I asked nervously.

" This is hard to believe but~ " he said.

" But what? " I asked.

" I think I'm your older step brother " He said. I was shocked.

" Your joking " I said not puting trust in him.

" I'm not joking. I figured it out when my parents had a fight last night. " He said. That, I believed him because my omma always told me that my appa gets into lots of fights.

" Appa said 'Maybe if only I had never of met you. I wouldn't of left my wife and my kid.' and then things grew silent I looked and appa was coming my way so I ran back to my room. Then he cam into my room and said 'Son pack all of your things we're going back to my other wife's house.' And I think he was talking about you and your omma. " he explained.

" S-so you're going to be living with me? " I said. He looked at me and nodded. Now I know that I have a father to look up to.

" Lets go probably people are crazy for you out there. " I said and he chuckled. I ran out of the room and thought a bit.

" Yong guk. If I go first, then you have to come alittle while after me okay so that people won't think difrently. Arraso? " I said and he nodded. I walked to the canteen and got my lunch just in time because lots of people are still getting their food too. Then I saw Yong guk come. After I bought my lunch, I went to eat outside like always.

I took out my drawing things and started drawing. I drew in Yong guk into my family photo and still had my dad missing.

" I wonder how my appa looks like " I said to myself and ate. Then Dae hyun came over to me.

" Yah. Seuk hye. Where were you? " he said.

" Oh family business. " I said to him.

" Oh~ okay " he said and sat across from me. We ate and chatted for a bit and it was time to go home.

" Seuk hye. " Dae hyun said as we were going to go home.

" Hm~ " I said.

" Him chan wanted a life like drawing of him too. And zelo " he said laughing.

" Okay, Why are you laughing? " I asked.

" Because they begged and begged and begged me to tell you this " he said and then we went our ways. I got home and saw a car parked in front of our house.

" That must be appa and Yong guk. " I said to myself and ran up to the front door and knocked. Omma opened the door and I saw my appa and Yong guk. I squealed so loud because it was my first time actually seeing my appa.

" Whats wrong Seuk hye never seen a guy as handsome as Yong guk before? " my omma teased me but she knew why I squealed.

" Omma~ " I said and ran to my room.

" She's still the same " my appa said chuckling.

" Yong guk your room is next to Seuk hye's " omma said to yong guk.

Up in my room~

" Why did omma think that? " I said. Appa and Yong guk eventually got settled in and we went to sleep for that night.

Good night appa,omma, and my step brother Yong guk!


Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry that I haven't updated yet because well~ famiy business and I not lying. Many things have been going on in the family so i didn't have tme to update so here it is the next chater hope you guys enjoy.

.

.

.

.

.

Subscribe!!!!!!