Chapter 5

Am I Slowly Falling For Her?

" Aish~. Jung Daehyun~. " I said and smiled as images of him pecking my cheek flashed though my mine once more sending another smile on my lips. I hugged my pillow and giggled into it. I kept smiling and felt my phone sent it's message ring tone off.

~Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu~ Ah saranghaeyo, Nan neukdaego neon minyeo!~

I clicked on the message button and it popped up.

YOU HAVE 1 NEW MESSAGE! :)

From: Dae-Dae
To: Seuk Hye
Recieved 6:38 p.m.

Yah~. Annyeonghaseyo. Hehe. So~. I am sorry for what I did to you. It felt right but when I got home, I felt guilty. So~. This is my apoligy note or text message to you Seuk Hye. Oh yeah~. I also have something to ask for~. Since I kissed you, you know how I feel about you. I just wanted to know if you feel the same way. If you do, Saranghamnida! If you don't, I understand. Just reply soon enough okay~. Annyeong!>o< :)

I blinked a couple of times and thought for a moment. He just confessed!

" He has feelings for me?? " I said to myself, still shocked.

I thought again for a bit and decided to text him back.

From: Seuk Hye
To: Dae-Dae
Sended 6:41 p.m.

Ah~. Kwenchana~. It really okay you know. Also, thanks for the apoligy text message/note. LOL. But yeah~, I can't answer your question right now~. Mianhamnida~. I an really sorry!!! :( But i'll try to answer it as soon as possible. I have many things going on in my head. Arraso? Don't feel bad or anythign okay, just keep being the happy, the cheerful, and the most awesome Jung Daehyun okay~? Okay~, Annyeong. >3<

I set my phone on the coffee table and went upstairs to take a shower. I stepped into the tub and the shower and thew water came running out. I felt the warmth and it reminded me of how baekhyun used to hug me everytime I would cry over a guy who dislikded me when I liked him. He'll care for me and he'll always be there from me in good and bad times.

I felt like I was over reacting so I finished up and wrapped the white towel around me to cover my body. Then I walked to my room and changed into my pajamas. I came out of my room and slipped on my slippers. I walked downstairs,grabbed a spoon, and then grabbed the ice cream carton. I stuck the spoon into the carton and started eating. While I was eating, I heard my phone ring again.

" Yeoboseo? " I answered.

" Yeoboseo? Oh! Um~. Annyeong Seuk hye. " the caller replied. I reconized his beautiful voice and smiled.

" Baekhyun~. Annyeonghaseyo Chinju. " I said to him.

" What are you doing? " he asked.

" Nothing, waeyo? " I replied.

" Ah~. Just asking. So~. Since we were kids, you know. We had a lot of thing in common and yeah I like you. I like you more than friends. I want to be more that friends with you. I want to know your answer. I want to be in a relationship with you. " he said. My eyes widened. Not another confession.

" Mianhamnida, Baekhyun but- " I was cut off by him.

" I understand~. You already have a boyfriend. " he replied sadly. I didn't want him to think the wrong thing so I replied.

" Ani. Baekhyun~, I'm still single. I just can't answer you right now. Many thing are going on in my mind. I hope you understand and please don't get mad. " I said and bit my lip hoping for the right answer. 

" Ah~. Now I understand. You are still single. So I still have a chance! Yes!!! " he happily cheered. I smiled and we each hung up. I looked at the time and it was 8:30 p.m.

" Aigoo~. I should go to sleep now. " I said and went to sleep. 

" Goodnight Yong Guk! " I yelled from my room. Then I heard a soft reply and smiled.

" Goodnight omma and appa!! " I yelled and they replied back. I again smiled and fell asleep. 

But what about the confessions.
 


Annyeong my beautiful subscribers and viewers! Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I was very busy. So I hope you uys enjoy this chapter. bye!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!