Chapter 4

Am I Slowly Falling For Her?

Sorry that l haven't updated in a while because I was busy and well~ Enjoy!


I woke up and got ready.  I ran downstairs and got breakfast that my mom made.

" Thanks omma! " I yelled as yong guk and I finished our breakfast and ran to our cars out side. We drove to school and lots of people were whispering. Then Tiffany came up to me.

" I heard that you and oppa are dating. And oppa is Yong guk. " she said chewing gum.

" Ani. We aren't dating we're- " she didn't let me finish and she slapped me.

" ! Break up with him. He doesn't even like you ! " she yelled. I glared at her. She was going to slap me again but someone caught her hand.

" Y-yong guk opa? Don't protect her! " she said.

" I have to. It's what family does. " he replied.

" Famiily? What?! " she said confused.

" Who told you that Seuk hye and I are dating? " he said. Tiffany look at him, smirked, and then pointed at Yoona. I knew what that smirk meant so I stopped Yong guk before she got in danger.

" Yong guk! Stop! " I yelled while smacking his head because thats the only thing that will get his attention.

" Ouch! What?! That girl told everyone that we are dating! " he said.

" No she didn't! She's one of snsd's victims you idiot! " I said back explaining.

" Oh~ but. Yah! Why'd you hit me?! " he said. I knew he was going to chase me so I tricked him.

" Yong guk look omma and appa! " I said. He turned to look so I ran for my life.

" I don't see omma and-. Yah! Come back here! " he said and ran after me I went into the girls bathroom and hid in there. I peeked my head out the door and then ran to class. Luckliy l don't have classes with Yong guk.I sat down in my seat and Dae hyun came.

" So why did you and Yong guk hyung run off? " he asked.

" Because I smack his head and i knew he was going to come after me so I tricked him and ran. " I said and chuckled. Classes went on and on and it was finaly time for lunch.

" Dae hyun-ah, you seem gloomy today. " I said looking at him.

" Ani! Look I'm as cheerful as a kid! " he yelled making a scene.

" Yah! Quiet down pabo! " I said to him. As we were talking, B.A.P came over to us.

" So~ what's up? " Jong up asked. 

" Not much. " I said back.  We kept talking and talking and then it was time to go home. 

" Bye Dae hyun I'm going home. " I said.

" Oh! Wait! I got some thing for you. " he said.

" What is it? " I said. He reached into his pocket and blushed but kept his hand in his pocket. We were walking the same way and he still had his hand in his pocket. He turned his head and kissed my cheek. I just stood there frozen. He ran away and looked back.

" Bye Seuk hye. " he yelled.

" Y-yah. " I said but heard my self only. I admit I do have a little crush on him. Fine! I really do have a crush on him. I touched my cheek, blushed, smiled, and then walked home. As I didn't know, B.A.P was watching except for Dae hyun cause he ran home. Yong guk was shocked to see but knew that Dae hyun had a crush on me.

To be continued.........


So what did you think? it took long but i updated. sorry for the wait.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!