Chapter 7

Am I Slowly Falling For Her?

His eyes filled with shock and slowly closed the door. With a soft bang, the door closed without the two knowing it. He slowly moved away from the door. Then he went into his room to talk about what he witness

" It was an accident right? " he said to himself. Nodding his head then regreting to see what he saw.

 

" I should've just left them alone. " he said again. 

" I'll just pretend that I never saw. Plus, also don't tell Daehyun. " he said to himself and soon, fell asleep.


" Baekhyun oppa~. Wake up~. " I said. Baekhyun heard but didn't get up. He waited for me to be in the right position to get up and kiss me.

" Baekhyunnie. " I said a bit louder as I got up and my lips were parallel with his. He then got up and used his arms to hold him up and kissed my lips. It was a soft and passonite kiss and my eyes were widdened by the second kiss that we had. Then I moved away and went to the bathroom. He just looked at me leave and smiled.

" Saranghae Seuk Hye. " he said after I left. As l went to the bathroom, my face became red and I felt heat comming from there.

" Why is he always doing this? " l said to myself. I slapped myself hard on my cheek.

" Ouch~. " I said and my cheek was red. I got done with my daily routine and went to my room and changed quickly. Then I went downstairs seeing Baekhyun and Yong Guk ready and eating breakfast.

" Come here and eat. " Baekhyun said.

" Neh~ Baekhyunnie. " I replied and he smiled.

" Here. " Yong Guk said as he passed me a plate with pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

" Gomawo. " I said as I grabed myself silverwares.

After we finished breakfast, we headed towards school. We decided to take Yong Guk's car there and soon we arrived. We got out of the car and walked towards the front doors. I walked in and Daehyun was right in front of me.

" Woah~. Daehyun, you scared me. " I said as he looked at me with his soul peircing eyes.

" Let's go. " he said through his mask as he harshly grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me away but Baekhyun held my other hand making Daehyun stop walking away and turned to face Baekhyun.

" Stop. You're hurting her. " he said as he glared at Daehyun.

" B-Baekhyun oppa, it's okay. I'll be back. Go to class first. " I said. Baekhyun let go of my wrist but Daehyun still harshly held onto me. He pulled me away into a room that had no one around. He then slammed me hard onto the wall and looked at me.

" D-Daehyun o-oppa. Kwenchana? You seem different today. " I said and he looked at my lips. I was confused but then he pulled down his mask and his lips softly touched mine.

" D-Daehyun oppa. " I said as I slowly started to close my eyes. He smiled between our kiss and his hands went behind my back, holding my waist to pull me closer to him. I slowly moved my hands and put it around Daehyun's neck. One of Daehyun's hands let go of my back. His hand went up my thigh and he tugged on my skirt and I pulled away.

" D-Daehyunnie~ I'm not ready yet. Let's not do this okay. " I said and I saw his eye smile above his mask.

" Arraso " he said and he gave me one last peck. He softly grabbed my hand and we walked towards class while holding hands.

" Look, I'm sorry about awhile ago Seuk Hye. " he said pulling his mask down to show his lips. I looked at him and pecked him, then ran away. He smiled at me and walked to his class.

" Seuk Hye. You okay? " Baekhyun asked once I got to class.

" Neh~. Waeyo? " I said.

" I was just worried. " he said and turned to the front of the class.

(FF)

After all our classes were over, Baekhyun went up to Daehyun. He glared at Daehyun and Daehyun glared back.

" Meet me at the garden. " Baekhyun said and Daehyun walked away just in time when I got there.

" Ah~. Seukhye. Annyeong. " Baekhyun said.

" Baekhyun oppa~. Do you have plans? " I asked him. 

" Mianhae. I do. " he said.

" Arraso. Okay then, bye~. " she said and walked away going home. Baekhyun smiled and went to the garden.

-4 minutes later-

Baekhyun arrived at the garden and saw Daehyun.  He looked at him and turned back facing the bush.

" I know you confessed to Seuk Hye and I know you know that I confessed to her too. " Baekhyun said. Daehyun scoffed and walked away. He walked towards Seuk Hye and put his arm around  her and made sure that Baekhyun saw what he did. Baekhyun definitly saw and got jealous. 

" Daehyun, from now on. You're my enemy.


Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry that i havent updated in a long time. MIANHAE!!! I'll try to do my best.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUBSCRIBE!!!! ^.^ ☆★♡♥