Chapter 3

Am I Slowly Falling For Her?

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and quickly got ready. I was going downstairs and remembered my drawing of the family so I went to my dad and asked him.

" Appa? Can I get a good look at you? and if you ask why then its for and art class and we have to draw our family. " I lied at the last part and there are no art classes in our school but appa doesn't know that.

" Okay " he said and i drew him onto my drawing and it was complete. I was so happy that now I can have a father to be loved by and to love forever. Yong guk came downstairs and we ate breakfast. I looked at my watched and was shocked.

" Omma and appa! We have to go bye! " I said as I grabbed Yong guk's hand and dragged him outside. We got into our cars and drove off to school. As we got to school B.A.P came to us. I quickly ran to my first class.

" Yong guk I thought you usually come early " Him chan said.

" Not anymore. " He said looking at me run.

" Wait. A-are you guys d-dating? " Youngjae asked.

" What?! No~! " Yong guk said.

" Yeah~. Stop trying to lie. " Zelo said.

" I'll tell you guys what up later okay? " he said. They all nodded and they got to class. As they didn't know dae hyun was heart broken and he kept thinking that you and Yong guk are dating. Dae hyun got to class and sat down next to me and i realized the drawings that he needed to give to Zelo and Him chan.

" Dae hyun. Here the drawings of Zelo and Him chan. " I said and handed the drawings to him.

" Thanks. Seuk hye can I asked you something? " he said.

" Sure? " I said.

" Are you and Yong guk-hyung dating? " he said.

" Yes we are " I lied.

" O-okay " he said and he grew sad.

" Just kidding we're siblings. Well, step siblings " I said tellling him the truth.

" Okay " he said and he wasn't sad anymore because he knew the fact that me and yong guk are not dating. The teacher came in and sat down in her chair.

" Students we have a new student. He'll be arriving in any seconds now and also the feild trip is tomorrow so pack up tonight if you haven't. " she said. I took out my notebook and then after that the door flung open.

" Sorry I'm late! " the boy said from the door.

" It's okay you're new. Please introduce your self. " said the teacher.

" Annyeonghaseyo I'm baekhyun and please take care of me " he said and I was shocked.

Flash back

" Baekhyun oppa I have to go~ " I said as I cried at the airport.

" Ani! Seuk hye! You can't go! Don't leave me here! " Baekhyun said.

" Mianhe but baekhyun oppa, I have to go. Bye! I'll miss you and all my friends " I said as I left on to the plane with my omma.

" One day Seuk hye! I'll find you again! " he said and those were his last words to me.

End of flash back

" You can sit down next to Seuk hye over there " said the teacher. Baekhyun and I both had shocked looks on our faces but then I grew very happy because this is the day that he found me. Once he sat down snsd, except for yoona because she is out of the group now, was flirting with Baekhyun. He was annoyed big time.

" Byun baekhyun. " I said to him.

" Hm~ " he said.

" D-do you- " i said but was cut off.

" Oppa! Do you have a girlfriend? " Jessica said flirting with him then glaring at me.

" Yes I do " he lied and then Jessica left scoffing.He then turned to me.

" You were saying? " he said.

" Nevermind " I  said and turn back to do my work.

Many classes past and it was lunch time. I saw Baekhyun and ran towards him.

" Baekhyun-ah! " I said but he thought that I was snsd.

" Get away fr- " he said turning around bt realizing that it was me.

" Oh! Hel- " he was cut off because I hugged him.

" Uh~ Do I know you? " he said. I was sad that he didn't remember me but I was happy I met him anyways.

" It's me! Seuk hye from when we were little! " I said.

" S-seuk hye?! It's you! I have finally found you! You've grown big now. " he said as we hugged again.

" How's your mom? " he asked.

" Great. How are you? " I asked back.

" I've been living a good life. " he said and we kept chatting but we said our goodbyes later and went to lunch.

" Zelo. Here's your drawing and Him chan heres your drawing " Dae hyun said as he gave the drawings to them.

" These are awesome! " They both said.

" Oh and Yong guk you were going to tell us something. " Dae hyun said even though he knew.

" Fine yes we are dating. " he said.

" Really?! " said Zelo.

" No~ just joking. We're step siblings. " he said.

" Oh~ okay " they all said except for Dae hyun.

" Dae hyun aren't you shocked. " Him chan said.

" Ani. I knew from this morning when Seuk hye told me. " he said.

I went out side to eat and baekhyun followed me.

" Seuk hye why do you eat out here? " Baekhyun asked.

" I don't know. I just like to relax out here. " I said and he sat next to me.

" Can I eat with you? " he said.

" Yeah, sure come on. " I said as we sat down at a picnic table. It became silent so I decided to talk.

" Baekhyunn-ah. So the feild trip is tomorrow are you coming? " I asked.

" Yeah I am and call me oppa like last time " he said smiling.

" Okay oppa " I said. We finished our lunches and it was time to go home. I saw baekhyun walking and drove my car up to him.

" Oppa. Do you need a ride? " I asked him.

" Sure " he said and he got in. I took him to his house and I waved goodbye. I got home, did my homework, ate, brushed my teeth, got in to bed, and fell asleep.

Good night appa,omma,Yong guk, B.A.P oppas, and Baekhyun oppa.


SUSCRIBE!!!!!!