Chapter 6

Am I Slowly Falling For Her?

This is diana555430! Sorry that i haven't updated. I have been very busy with family. Hope you enjoy this one.


" Ah~. Saranghaeyo Seuk hye. I've been waiting for this moment. " he said as he smiled. He put his hand on the back of my head and placed a soft kiss on my forehead while we walked along the beach shore with the sun setting. We swung our hands and then sat down on the warm, golden, soft sand. Then everthing started to shake and then I felt something forming under where I sat. I wasn't quick enough and fell into a hole where I entered a new world. The last thing I heard was his voice calling for me.

" Seuk hye! Seuk hye! " he yelled. Then it got softer and softer. Before I knew it, I fell onto the cold hard floor.

 " Wh-where am I? " I asked myself and even though i was in the middle of the hallway, no one saw me or looked at me. It's like I was invisable. I walked in the hall ways and no one noticed me at all. I just disappeared. I just felt like a ghost. As I walked to a classroom, I realized where I was. At school~. I saw my friend and ran to her. I looked at her and walked over to her.

" Eh~. Shinyeon! Do you know how I g- " I said but got cut off. She just walked through me. My breath became short and heavy. All the sounds started to fade around me. All I heard was laughing. A tear fell  from my eyes and everything turned black. My vision was gone and I fell. Collapsing, I felt arms go around me and I found my self in a third world. My hands held the arms around me and looked at the owner of those arms.

" Who are you? " I asked. The man looked at me and giggled.

" Forgot me already, I'm- 


I woke up and panted. I calmed down and looked at my clock.

8:35 a.m.

" Aigoo~. I have to get ready for school. " I said and got up to go to the bathroom. I took a glance at the mirror and noticed my pale face. I slapped it and washed my face. The cold water hit my face and images of my dream flashed through my mind and I opened my eyes.

" What did it all mean? " I said while drying my face. After my daily routine, I went to my room and changed. 

" Yong gukie! Pali! We got to go! " I said to Yong Guk as I walked into his room. I opened the door and saw a half Bang Yong Guk standing in the middle of the room with his pants on and a shirt that he was about to put on. I quickly covered my eyes and blushed. 

" Yah! The next time you're changing, at least put a sign on your door. " I said still covering my eyes.

" Well you should of knocked. " he said, while putting on his shirt. I blushed even more thinking that I really should have knocked. I ran out the room and closed the door behind me.

" Pali Yong Guk! " I said and waited for a good long 10 minutes.

" Ugh! Fine. I'm going bye! " I said and walked to my car and drove to school. I got out of my car and snsd was there. They looked at me in disgust and returned to talking. I walked pass them and fell down. Instead of hitting the cold hard floor, a pair of warm hands caught me on the waist and helped me up. I blushed at sudden skin touch and smiled.

" Kamsamida Dae hyun-sshi " I said and he pulled me into a hug.

" As long as you're okay and just call me oppa. " he said and smiled. I nodded and also smiled. Snsd looked and scoffed and Tiffany hatched an idea. She tripped herself and scraped her arm. Dae hyun just looked at her and squated down.

" Are you okay? " he asked. She shoke her head and fake cried. He sighed and held her hand to help her stand up.

" Let's go to the nurses office. " he said and suddenly let go of her hand harshly.

" I'll see you later Seuk hye! " he said happily and walked away with Tiffany. She turned back and smirked at me. I stood there and slowly started to walk. Then Taeyeon slapped me. Hard.

" You ! Get away from Daehyun! Arraso! " she shouted at me then kneed me on the stomache. I held in the blood already in my mouth and they left. Then I let my mouth open and all the blood came flowing out. I started getting dizzy but walked to class anyways. As I got into class, I realized that there was blood dripping down my chin. I didn't care though. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I saw Young Jae in the hall and walked to him. I placed my hands on his shoulder as I spoke.

" Young Jae~. " I said. With those words, blackness over came me and I fainted. Voices surrounding me and the last thing I heard was Young Jae calling out my name.

" Seuk Hye! Seuk Hye~! Kwechana! " he said and the voices were gone. About in a long time since blackness took over me, l woke up in a room. White walls, ceiling, and floor.

" Where am I? " I thought to myself. I heard someone come in and quickly closed my eyes. The person seemed to be a guy bcause of the dep voice.

" Aish~! Why did you have to get into trouble? Or was it snsd. Hm~. It must of been snsd. It's obvious. " he spoke to himself. I was getting tired of laying down so I sat up.

" Ah~. Annyeong Seuk Hye, how are you doing? " Youngjae asked me. I smiled and blinked.

" Fine. How did I get here? " I asked.

" Daehyun was near by after you fainted and he piggy-backed you here. " he replied and I smiled again. Then the door opened and a guy came into the room that we were in.

" Youngjae ah! Is Seuk-..... Oh. Seuk Hye, you're awake. How are you? " Daehyun asked. I smiled again.

" I'm fine. Thanks for bringing me here Daehyunnie. " I said and he came near me and whispered to me.

" I'm still waiting for your response. Arraso? " he said and kissed me on the cheek.

" Oh my gosh! Don't do that in front of me ever! " Youngjae said and covered his eyes while turning around not facing us. I smiled and Daehyun left. Soon, I was in the room all alone. Then, as I fell asleep alittle, the door creaked. 

" W-who's t-th-there? Daehyun? Youngjae? " I said and looked at the door. There, stood a figure. the person came towards me and i covered my self with my arms and cried, thinking that i'll die.

" Shh shh shh. It's me Baekhyunnie. " Baekhyun said and I hugged him.

" Yah~. Don't do that! You really scared me. " I said and playfully hitted his chest. making him flinch back.

" Ouch! " He said and we kept talking until it was time for us to leave. Yes, us. I was told that I didn't need to stay in the room anymore so I left with Baekhyun and we drove in my car. Since we drove my car, he decided to sleep over at my place.

" Sure, you can sleep over at my house. " I replied. He smiled and we arrived at my house.

" This is a nice looking house. I feel like i'm at home already. " he said and we walked inside. I knocked the door and Yong guk opened it.

" Noona~. Why are you home so late? I heard about what happened. Kwenchana? I'm sorry if you're dissapointed that I didn't visit you. " He said and kept throwing questions at me.

" Yah~. Yong gukkie. I'm fine. Don't worry to much about me. " I said and we walked inside. 

" Baekhyun dongsaeng. What are you doing here? " Yong guk asked.

" I'm sleeping over. Is it okay? " Baekhyun asked.

" Neh~. It's fine. " Yong guk said and me and Baekhyun headed upstairs. I pulled out a matteress and put blankets and pillows on it and told Baekhyun that he could sleep there. He just nodded and laid down on the matteress.

" Seuk Hye~. " Baekhyun said and got up and walked over to me and backed hugged me. He placed his chin on my shoulder and I blushed.

" Neh? " I said and looked at him. He was about to talk but he acidentally tripped and we both fell on the matteress with him on top of me and both of his arms were not to far place near my neck. I blushed even harder because he was on top of me. We stared at eachother for a moment. He looked at my eyes, then my lips, then back to my eyes. He slowly leaned in and our lips were millimeters apart. Then his soft lips touched mine and I blushed even more.

" B-baekhyunnie~. " I said. He smiled breaking the kiss.

" Shh~. I'll still be waiting for your response. " he whispered into my ear. Then he leaned in again and kissed me. I slowly closed my eyes and went with the flow. About 6 seconds or so, I came back to reality.

" Baekhyun, we shouldn't do this. " I said and backed away feeling awkward.

" Mianhaeyo. I couldn't help my self. " he said and smiled.

" We'll just pretend that it never happened. Arraso? " We both said at the same time and smiled in reply. But what I didn't know was that......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yong guk saw everything.


Annyeonghaeyo! Sorry for the late update but here it is. Hope you enjoyed it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Subscribe!!!!!!