Chapter 1

Am I Slowly Falling For Her?

            Hello this is my first chapter of my 2nd story and please subscribe. Please read my other story " Pur Love Story " if you haven't. I hope you like this, ENJOY!


" Ahh! " I woked up spooked because my alarm woke me up.

" Ugh. This stupid alarm. " I said again snoozing my clock alarm. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

" Seuk Hye! Wake up! TIme to go to school! " my omma yelled.

" Aish! Okay omma! " I yelled back. I quickened my pace and hurried to do my make-up.

" Breakfast is ready! " omma yelled to me. I got my clothes and put it on and then ran downstairs.

" What is there to eat? " I asked as I went to the refrigerator, opened it, grabbed the milk, poured it in a cup, and dranked a sip of it.

" There's cereal, kimchi pancakes, eggs, and bacon " omma said.

" Huh? Kimchi pancakes! " I said.

" What you don't like them? " omma asked.

" Ani! I don't like them! I love them! " I said making my mom giggle.

" I thought you were mad for a second there " omma said.

As I finished up my delicous breakfast, I left for school.

" Bye omma! " I yelled out of my car.

" Annyeong " omma said.

I think you guys have been thinking this " Where's the dad? ". Well he left me and my mom for some lady and they had a baby boy. The boy is 3 years older than me and How did I know? Because my dad came over to our house and showed the baby to us while I was just born.

As I got to school I got out of my car and got tripped because someone tripped me.

" Ahh! " I screamed. I used my arm to stop my fall but my arm got scraped. I looked up and saw Tiffany.

" Ha! ! That's what you deserve! " she said. They scoffed and went away.

" Ugh. Thoses asses. " said to myself and went to the nurses room.

I was walking back until I saw Dae hyun looking my way. He must be looking behind me. He walked over to me and looked at my arm all bandaged up.

" Are you okay? " he asked putting both of his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

" I'm fine " I said to him holding my blush back.

" Okay just making sure. Annyeong " he said removing his hands and leaving.

" Okay. Bye " I said. As I walked to my class, Young Jae came to me.

" Seuk hye " he said walking next to me.

" Neh? " I said.

" Where's your friend? " he asked.

" Why? Do you like her? " I said teasing him and he giggled.

" Have you seen her? " he asked her. I stopped in my trackes and he stopped too.

" Ani. I haven't " I said.

" Boo! Did I scare you guys? " she scream the first word and me and Young Jae were frightened.

" Yah! You scared him too " I said to her.

" Annyeonghaseyo Young Jae-ssi " she said.

" Annyeonghaseyo Shin Yeong and no need to call me that. Call me Young Jae oppa " he said to her.

" O-o-opa? " she said.

" What? " Young Jae said.

" Nothing " my unnie said shocked.

" Aish! Those two! " I said to myself.

We were walking to class until we were blocked by snsd. 'When are they gonna stop!'

" Hey es! You sl- " Tae yeon said but stopped when she saw Young Jae.

" What were you gonna say? " Young Jae asked her with that serious face expression.

" Oppa? Why are you with those~ s? They're just trying to seduce you oppa " Tiffany answered for Tae Yeon.

" Get away from us " Young Jae said.

Snsd walked away but came up with a plan while walking. My life is already ruined already, why would you make it worse. We got to our classes and I was in a class with Dae hyun. Every single day, he is always bugged by fan girls who get bullied by snsd to. The bell rang and the girls went to their seats but the teacher haven't came yet.

I was to busy drawing. My omma always go through my drawing book and look at my drawings. There was this one time where she saw my drawing of her and omma was very shocked. I felt eyes looking at my drawings and saw that it was Dae hyun.

" What you drawing? " Dae hyun asked.

" A wolf. " I said back.

" Oh~ Awesome. Are you good at drawing real things or people perhaps " he said.

" What do you mean? " I said confused."

" Like. Say can you draw me? " he said. I was quite surprised when he said that.

" I'll try " I said and l took a good look at him before I turned to a new page in my drawing book and started drawing with my mechanical pencil.

" What are you looking at? " Dae hyun said.

" You. I need to look at your face in order to draw you " I said.

" I'll just give you a picture of me. Is that okay? " he said again.

" That will help even more because we dont have much classes together " I said.

" Ah~ Arraso. " he said then l put my drawing things away because the teacher came in.

" Class. Today, i'll announce that we are going to Minnesota for a feild trip in three days, so I hope you guys are behaved there okay " the teacher said.

" Neh! Yay! " every one cheered except for me and Dae hyun.

As class went on, it came to lunch time and after lunch, is to go home. I was walking to the canteen but snsd stopped me.

" Ugh! What do you guys want? " I asked.

" We want you to stay away from oppa! " Tae yeon said.

" Oppa? You mean Dae hyun. " I said.

" Of course you pabo! " they said and then they started hitting me. 'Young jae and Dae hyun, help'. I was waiting for someone to come help but no one came and I was a bit sad. They kept on punching me so I got bruises but no where bleeded.

" Ha! thats what you get for seducing oppa " they said and laughed on their way to the canteen. I went to my locker and grabbed my lunch box and my shades to hide the bruise near my eye. I went to look in the mirror in the girls bathroom and my face was bruised badly so I tried to hide it with my hair.

I was walking to the canteen and snsd was high fiving each other but Yoona was not doing anything but eating. I knowtisted that she looked sadly at me and didn't like what happened.

Flash back


As they were hitting me. I saw Yoona just standing there looking at me. She didn't want to do this so she just stood there. She was in the position of 'look out' and she was sadly looking at my bruises.

End of flash back

As I was walking to the picnic table outside where lots of people have fun, eat, talk, and see their friends.

" I wish I had many friends " I said while looking at a group with lots of girls that are friends. I sat at a picnic table where no one sat and I was alone.

I started to cry because I remembered my appa's story of him leaving my omma. I was sheding many tears and they fell onto the table. I started to eat and my pain on my face worsened but i ignored the physical pain on my face and focused on the pain in my sad heart.

" I never even got to look at my appa " I slowly said to myself. A tear streamed down my cheeks and my eyes were pink. I stuffed a steamed bun into my mouth and started chewing. I looked at the sky and kept chewing. 

" Seuk hye. Be strong. One day you'll find him and it will all be okay. " I said to myself and cried even more. As I didn't know, B.A.P was watching me cry and eat.

" Is she okay? " Yong Guk said to Dae hyun.

" Why you asking me? " Dae hyun said to Yong Guk.

" Because to talk to her more that we do " Yong guk replied.

" Oh~ Dae hyun has a crush on Seuk Hye " Him chan teased.

" Shut up! I don't " Dae hyun said back but he secretly did.

" What ever you say hyung " Him chan said.

" Dae hyun why don't you go check up on her " Zelo suggested.

" Fine " Dae hyun said and he walked out side over to me. I was still crying until someone patted my back and sat next to me. I swallowed my chewed up steamed bun and looked at the person.

" D-Dae hyun-ssi, what are you doing here? " I asked.

" You were crying. Why Seuk Hye? " he said again.

" Family buisness " I said and he understood me.

" It's okay don't cry I'm- " Dae hyun looked at me and stopped. He removed some of my hair and was shocked.

" Why do you have bruises?! Are you okay?! Who did this?! Tell me! " he scream questiones at me.

" It's nothing just ignore them " I said and turned to him.

" Ani! You are not okay! Tell me who did this! " he said.

" I'm fine " I said trying to lie. Then he got angry, not at me but someone else and he knew who did this to me. He got up and stormed inside. He went to snsd's table and was very angry. B.A.P was watching him.

" Did she get him mad? " Zelo asked.

" Huh? He's mad! Oh no! He's gonna explode with anger. " said Him chan, not trying to be childish. When Dae hyun gets mad, you do not want to mess with him or else he'll hate you forever and you have to gain his friendship back. Dae hyun was in front of snsd's table and Tae yeon was the first one to talk.

" Oppa. Are you here to- " she said but was inturupted.

" You ! Why did you hurt her?! She already has lots of problems going on in her mind! Why would you do that you s?! " Dae hyun yelled at snsd. Then I came inside to see him yell at them and wrote something on a note so he'll understand.

The note:

Dae hyun. You can yell at them but not at Yoona. I'll explain. When they were beating me up, I saw Yoona just standing there. And if she was trying to help me, she'll be their new target too. So now you know who not to yell at and who to yell at. Arraso?

End of note.

Dae hyun read and understood me.

" You " Dae hyun said pointing at Yoona.

" Go out side, you're not included in this mess. " he continued. Yoona got up and went out side. I followed her out. She cried the moment she got out there.

" -sniff- What will he do to me? " she asked me.

" He won't hurt you. I promise and I am 100% sure he won't try to " I said. Yoona looked at my bruiese and was shocked.

" They did that much damage to you? Ugh! I should've help you " she said.

" It's okay. If you did then you'll have problems of your own " I said to he hugging her, then letting go of the hug. As soon as I let go, B.A.P came out side. They saw my bruisese and was shocked too.

" S-seuk hye? Why are you hurt? What happened? " Yong guk said.

" Guys, It's no big deal. I'm okay now " I said.

" Ugh. We could've helped if we knew. " Jong up said.

" I'm okay now. No need to worry about it. " I said. Now back to Dae hyun yelling at them.

" Oppa! You should protect us, not that . " Tiffany said.

" ? ! There is no s in this school except for your group. Not inculding Yonna " Dae hyun angrily said.

" B-but o-op- " Tae yeon said but was stopped.

" Don't call me and B.A.P oppa anymore. You guy are disgraces to this school. " those were his last words before he went out side.

" You okay? " he said at me.

" Neh. I'm fine " I said. He eye-smiled and was happy now.

" Okay. " he said to me again. He looked at Yoona who was sad.

" Are you okay? " Dae hyun said looking at her.

" N-neh. " she said nervously.

" Oh! Um~, Dae hyun. " said pulling the drawing of him out.

" Hm~ " he said looking at me.

" Here. I tried my best. " I said and handed him the drawing.

" Wow! You are really good at drawing. " he said.

" Thanks " I said and then the bell ranged again so that means thhat we are going home.

" How would I explain this to my omma " I said worriedly.

I was walking home and I got inside the house.

" Omo! What happened to you?! " omma said.

" Just girls at our school had a problem with me. But i'm okay now. " I told her.

" Okay " she said and was making dinner. Meanwhile I was in my room.

" Ugh. Hurts so much. " I said touching my bruises. 3 hours pass and I was called to eat dinner. Omma and I talked and laughed. We're having a good life with out appa. After dinner I washed the dishes and went to shower, brush my teeth, and then fell asleep.


Sorry if there is any mistakes and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!