Finale- The Girl with the Golden Voice

Haunted House on Strawberry Hill Street: The Girl with the Golden Voice

The Girl with the Golden Voice

Finale

            Heavy travelling bags were neatly piled on the floor of the Masuda household. Two large brown travelling bags were standing side by side while two smaller bags were placed on top of it. The large brown travelling bags were the type that could be pulled, both had wheels and long retractable handles. The smaller bags were blue colored and were the carry on type. These bags were filled with both clothes and business samples which will be used for the product presentation by Mr. Masuda on the business convention he would be attending. His only daughter was helping him arrange all the bags since his workers had lazily packed the samples without even arranging them. He and his daughter painstakingly packed everything in a very orderly manner. He was a very meticulous man who preferred that everything be neat and organized. After the strenuous deed was done he went to his room to get dressed for his long business trip.

 

            Tiffany bid goodbye to her father as he got in the car and sped off towards the airport. She was clutching Pochi in her right arm while waving goodbye at car. She was wearing her pink plaid dress today. It was cut simply and with not much adornment. And she had tied her hair in a simple ponytail. She went to sit at the sofa and the TV. She and the puppy watched the news together while he snuggled on her lap. After the news she saw she realized that it was time to cook dinner. She placed Pochi down on the floor. The bouncy puppy followed her all the way to the kitchen where she prepared dinner for her and her cousin since her brother was away on a fieldtrip. She was getting the ingredients for the stew in the fridge while the puppy played with the kitchen rag. He was absolutely adorable pulling and pulling at the rag. His ears stood up and down while his tail wagged nonstop. She watched him and realized that she still hadn’t figured out what breed of dog he was. She patted the puppy’s head then returned to her work. She was making meat stew a special Korean dish that her mother would make for them when she was still a child. She sighed heavily at the memory of her mother. Pochi came closed to her and played with her slipper causing her to snap back to reality. She smiled at the dog who was staring at her as if it noticed her loneliness.

            “I shouldn’t be overly sad right Pochi? She’s in a better place now right?” she asked the dog as if it could understand. The puppy barked back in reply causing her to laugh.

            “Sometimes I think you can understand what I’m saying.” She said happily while the puppy stared at her cutely. She told herself that she would give the puppy extra treat after she finished cooking dinner. She chopped the vegetables and readied the soft tofu when Pochi started acting weird. The puppy kept walking back and forth as if it was looking for something. She could sense that the dog was uncertain over something. As if it was worried over something. She looked at the time then realized that her cousin should be home by now. Seeing the restlessness in the puppy had triggered her mind to worry as well. She cooked the stew while worrying over her cousin. The puppy couldn’t stand still and soon enough it started barking. It wasn’t Pochi’s usual barking so she knew something was up. It was like it wanted to say something to her. It started to come near her and would pull her skirt. Her heart was beating fast and every cell in her body was telling her that something was not right! She was about to call Chinen-san when the doorbell rang. She hurriedly went to see who it was. She opened the door a cold gust of wind greeted her. She realized that it had rained. She looked outside and found no one then suddenly Pochi bolted outside and started running towards the street. She ran after the puppy calling after him.

            “Pochi! Comeback! Pochi!” she shouted after the puppy.

 

           

Suho was standing over the tracking device that they had made in the academy. He and his brothers along with their cousin Kangin and Yuya had casted a very powerful tracking spell upon it so they could find their brother Luhan. He and his brothers Sehun, D.O, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now on the streets tracing Luhan’s tracts they. They were aided by his uncle’s men and their servants. Kris, Kai, Lai, Xiumin and Chen were searching for his tracts on the different end of the city. They found themselves entering the sewers and searched for him there.

            “Hyung are you sure we can find him?” Sehun asked him.

            “Yeah hyung is that tracking device really powerful? Kangin hyung said that Luhan used a blood spell.”

            “Have a little faith guys! They are after all Keepers don’t underestimate Kangin’s  abilities.” He told them.

            “Why haven’t he thought of searching under the sewers?” Chanyeol said annoyed.

            “All we did was look above.” Baekhyun said with the same emotion.

            They trudged through the sewers until they caught a powerful aura. They dashed to the source and found traces of blood on the floor. They panicked when they realized that it belonged to their brother.

            “Hyung!” Sehun and his siblings cried in worry.

            “Wait I will contact Keito to ask for assistance.” He told them. His heart was beating fast as he stared at the blood stains. They needed to find out what happened and for this to be possible they needed Seohyun’s help since she was a clairvoyant. She could see the past. He sent a telepathic message to Keito and told him of what they found. Their cousin soon arrived via teleportation.

            “Keito sorry for disturbing you at a night like this.” He said apologizing.

            “It’s nothing Suho-chan I know you guys have been very worried about Luhan.” Keito told him.

            “Hyung we found this.” Baekhyun said pointing at the blood stain.

            “We are certain its Luhan’s blood.” Sehun said. Keito went over to the spot and took a sample of the ground where the blood was stained. He placed it on the Ziploc bag and sent it to his sister.

            “I have already informed Seohyun what to do.” He told them.

            “This place is out of our territory.” He told Keito.

            A few minutes after Keito sent the sample Seohyun they received a message from her. She showed them the vision of the past that she saw. They watched in with clenched fist as they saw Luhan being attacked by rogue wolves who claimed this part of the sewers. Relief crossed their faces when they saw the vision of Luhan escaping from the angry pack. Keito’s face was unreadable.

            “Well at least we know that Luhan got away.” Suho said relieved.

            “The question now is where did he run off to?” D.O asked.

            “Well based from the vision that we saw he went that way hyung.” Baekhyun said pointing at the dark path leading deeper into the sewer.

            “This leads out to the city hyung. I am certain of it.” Tao told him. He too agreed they walked deeper into the sewer then stopped when they felt that something was eerie.

            “We are being followed.” Keito said as they turned around soon enough they heard the growl made by the dozens of Lycans surrounding them.

 

            Kris, Kai, Lai, Xiumin and Chen used a tracer around the city after they had received a message from Seohyun telling them the probable whereabouts of their brother. They jumped through the roofs of the numerous stately houses unnoticed.

            “Don’t tell me he has been living a good life while we are left behind worried sick about him!” Kai said annoyed.

            “Stop thinking like that Kai he almost died in the sewers!” Chen scolded him. They continued passing through numerous houses until they felt a very strong aura similar to their brother. Yamada came just a few seconds after they felt the presence.

            “What do you got?” Yamada asked them.

            They all pointed at the house at the front of a street crossing.

            “He’s there we are sure of it!” Xiumin said. They wanted to charge straight to the house but Yamada stopped them.

            “Guys think first before you do this!” he told them.

            “Let’s try a decoy we will send one of ours unnoticed.” Kris said. They all agreed and Lai went near the house unnoticed. He rang the doorbell and a pink dressed human opened it. Lai immediately hid behind the eaves of the house while Yamada stared at the girl in awe.

            “Tiffany…” he said. Their minds became alert when a small fluffy creature came running out of the house in lightning speed. The girl named Tiffany raced after it.

            They followed the creature with haste as it sped through the rain drenched alleys. Moments later they lost him and groaned in frustration.

            “He got away again.” Xiumin said hopelessly.

 

            “Pochi! Pochi!” Tiffany continued to call out as she searched the streets for the puppy. She was too busy searching that she didn’t realize that she had bumped into someone. She looked up and saw Akanishi Ryosuke who was picking up the baggage he had dropped because of her.

            “Oh! Akanishi-san I am very sorry!” she said apologizing as she bowed.

            “It’s alright.” He said as she helped him with the baggages he had dropped. She helped him then looked around.

            “Masuda-san are you ok?” he asked.

            “I am looking for my dog he ran away just a while ago.” She said frantically.

            “In that case do you mind if I help?” he asked as he placed his purchases inside his bag.

            “Eh?” she said confused but then she realized that she needed help.

            “Don’t you have anything else to do? I really don’t want to burden you.” She said.

            “Actually I was just buying food to kill boredom but if you don’t need help then I’ll be going then.” He said sort of disappointed.

            “No that’s not what I mean. I really need help finding him. My cousin would cry if she found out he ran away.” She said. She and Akanishi began their search for the runaway puppy.

 

            Lycans surrounded them blocking all exits. They were in their monster form barring their huge blood stained teeth and claws. The lycans swiftly attacked jumping straight at Suho and his companions. Suho dodged the huge rogue lycan launching his body into the air by grasping its snout. Keito took out a sword made of pure silver and split in half the lycan that tried to dig its jaws on his shoulder. Chanyeol transformed into the hybrid that he is and faced his attacker head on. Chanyeol grabbed his attacker’s paws and threw it straight at the wall making it lose consciousness.

            “Chanyeol show no mercy these are rogue wolves! They even attack humans!” Keito ordered him. Chanyeol stared straight into the lycan’s eyes and all he saw was darkness. They were lost into the night, swayed by the kiss of the moon. The human in them had died long ago all they were now are flesh craving monsters.

            Sehun jumped a top his attacker’s shoulders and swiftly dug his claws into the lycan’s throat ripping off its jaw in a split second. Chanyeol still felt pity towards the moon crazed kinsmen of his. Baekhyun slammed his attacker into the wall crushing its head in an instant. Suho lunged at his attackers and showed his immense strength defeating them within minutes. Tao was breaking his opponents bones while still in human form. D.O charged at his opponents ramming them into the walls. Blood was filling the sewers as Keito mercilessly ended the rogue lycans sufferings slashing their heads off providing instant death.

            Chanyeol watched as the dead bodies of the lycans returned back into their human form. He felt sorry towards them but his regret washed away when he realized that these lycans had lost their ability to turn back into their human forms because they had drowned themselves on too much blood. The day they died was the only day that they returned to their human forms.

            “Don’t feel guilty Chanyeol these men are finally free from the slavery of the moon.” Keito told his cousin who felt really bad about what they had done.

            Chanyeol nodded in agreement with what Keito has said.

 

            Chinen raced through the night sky as fast as lightning. He knew that his Sunny and his friend Melody were in trouble. He was halfway where he felt their aura when he a faint voice calling out to him.

            “Hyung save them…” the voice said. He recognized who owned the voice without even having doubts. It came from his cousin Luhan who he was sure was not far from where he was.

            “The prodigal wolf returns.” He said to the freezing night air.

 

 

            Melody was sure she would die there was no hope left. She wanted to close her eyes and wait for the pain to come. As she lay there wounded and bleeding she felt a huge gush of wind pass over her. She was perplexed the monster hadn’t attacked yet. She opened her eyes and saw to her shock the monster hurled into the other end obviously wounded. She looked ahead of her and saw Pochi growling ferociously at the monster. She could barely move but her eyes took in everything that happened. The monster got back on its feet and was ready to attack Pochi when her cute puppy suddenly changed form. Her voice got caught in as she yelled in surprise. Her Puppy became a guy not just any guy but the boy she saw in Chinen senpai’s uncle’s café. He looked different from what she saw him. He had blazing golden eyes and sharp claws. He also seemed to have sharp canine teeth. Her heart sunk as the monster charged after the boy. She wanted to yell for help, for someone to come and help them. She watched as the boy and the monster clawed and scratched each other. The boy was still young he couldn’t take on the monster. The boy was hurled into the wall beside her and their eyes met for a split second before the boy sprang back and fought the monster. In his eyes she understood. He was fighting for her…

            Everything was about to come to an end the boy was terribly wounded and he was growing weak. She wanted to get up and get a weapon to help the boy but she couldn’t move she had become numbed. She heard Sunny neechan scream when the other monster appeared and bit the boy in the shoulder. The end has come. Blood his blood oozed through his wound still within the monster’s jaw he was becoming limp until the sky changed color and a purpled eye angel appeared.

 

            Sunny stared as the boy who was protecting them went limp from the terrible wound. Tears flowed endlessly through eyes. She was losing all hope when the smell of the purest lemon hit her nose and she saw standing behind the second monster was an angel with purple eyes. The second monster dropped as the angel chopped him in two and then charged at the other monster that ran in escape. Her vision blurred and numerous men appeared and they took the barely breathing boy away while she saw Melody being carried some place she could only guess. Her mind was groggy but nothing could make her forget the image of the angel effortlessly killing the monsters with a double edge sword that gleamed in the moonlight. The only thing that rocked her core was the fact that she knew who that angel was… he was none other than her fiancé Chinen. It pained her too much to know that he was not one of them but of another realm. If he wasn’t a human then what was he?

 

            As soon as Melody woke up she immediately searched for the boy but kind hands restraint her and made her sit down. She found herself in a luxurious room in a place which appeared to be a hospital. She saw the freshman angel sitting beside her bed calming her down while other people was surrounding her including a pretty woman who was dressed elegantly in blue. She resembled the boy she thought. They were saying things that she couldn’t comprehend when her Tiffany neechan burst through the walls looking like a ghost. She heard them explain things to her neechan while her neechan cried. Chinen’s brother was following her she wondered why? She heard the name Luhan and that of her Chinen senpai over and over again. Police were outside so it seemed because she heard them talk about the police.

            “Melody-chan you should rest.” Seohyun told her as she fluffed her pillow. She drifted into sleep soon afterwards her dreams were filled with the boy who saved her life.

 

            Chinen sat on the cold hospital floor replaying the conversation she had with Sunny. In his mind he heard her say the words over and over again like a curse.

            “Akanishi Yuri what are you?”

            Her voice that sounded as heartless as ice and her stoic gaze tore him to shreds. She didn’t want to be with him because he like the creatures who attacked them was a monster. He wept bitter tears and for the first time in a hundred years he hated being who he was…

 

            Tiffany-neechan was fussing over Luhan’s food as her savior was invited to have lunch with them by her neechan and her uncle. He was very polite and her uncle liked him. He still wore a cast over his left arm all the way to his shoulder because of the incident. Seohyun and Keito-san Chinen-senpai’s older brother told her all the details of what happened and what she was up against. Luhan was just like the monsters only he had more control because he was born as thus. After lunch she and Luhan went to buy some things that her uncle had ordered. She complained of course because they still hadn’t recovered from all the injuries and her uncle was sending them on an errand. Before they left her uncle called her to his study to give her the money. He suddenly became serious and after a short sermon she was blushing all the way to her toes.

            They left the house but she was still as red as a tomato. She replayed what her uncle had said until she became wobbly.

            “I have told you before that you are not allowed to have a boyfriend until college but I think I am willing to make an exception if he’s that boy. Only him do you understand?” then her uncle stared his story about how he was part of the wrestling team and how he was so strong and all that jazz. She decided not to talk to her uncle later because of her embarrassment. She and Luhan secretly held each other’s hand as they walked towards the supermarket. She could still remember his wound and she shuddered. Luhan noticed it and asked.

            “Mel-chan are you cold?” she shook her head and replied.

            “No I am perfectly fine.” She said snuggling close to him.

 

            Sunny sat on her bed fighting back the tears as she thought of Chinen. She wanted to lock her heart away and to forget him and everything but that was impossible. The cast on her arm still hurt and the doctor said that she needed an operation for it. The Akanishi’s would help but she declined. She didn’t want to see him. She wanted to vanish his memory but that was too hard. Everything was a huge shock to her all that he was was a lie. She didn’t know what to believe in anymore. Bad thoughts about him brainwashing Sungmin and all that happened was racing through her mind. She would hate him she swore she would for sure.

            She was about to sleep when Melody’s words rang in her ears. She asked her friend why she accepted Luhan and Melody’s reply shattered her heart.

            “It doesn’t matter what he is neechan all I that could ever care about is the fact that we love each other unconditionally. Isn’t that enough neechan?”

            Tears fell from her eyes. His love was it all a lie as well just like his identity?

           

Sunny was breaking as she heard each word he said. Chinen had asked to talk to her one last time and her father and brothers made her go. Now as she stood before him she was collapsing inside her own hatred. He told her that he would go far away and would never go near her again. He told her that he understood that’s she found him repulsive and didn’t want to be with her. He promised to fix everything and make her forget that they ever met because that was what she wanted. Her voice inside her head told her icily.

            “This is what you wanted right? Now he would be gone forever.” She tried to keep herself from bursting out totally in front of him. She told him that was what she wanted and she never wanted to see him again. She cautiously approached him and handed him back his ring. She wasn’t prepared for his tears and when she saw them she wanted to kill herself.

            She was fighting back her own tears and left him there crying. Her tears were falling and she was cursing herself.

            “His love was real.” Her voice told her. It was all real. Her sanity was caving in. Though he might be a monster physically but inside he was more human than herself. She was the monster because she broke his heart. Her footsteps became heavy and her heart felt like it was dying. He would be gone forever and no time machine could ever bring him back the moment he leaves.

 

 

            Chinen cried his heart out as he watched her ran away. All the thoughts that she didn’t kept to herself was open to him. He cried his pain out slowly he felt his heart dying. The beating heart he had tried to mend numerous times because of the different break-ups was freezing.  Losing Sunny was infinitely worse than losing Misa or Agnes because she was his soul mate. His other half and now she was gone. She had left him, forgotten him and hated him.

            He would leave her alone just as she had wished. He stood up and felt his heart slowly beating its last. With one foot after the other he started to walk away... until the rapid beating of a human heart pulled him back.

            “Chinen!” screamed the voice. He felt his dead heart awaking and turned to look at the source of his return from the place of broken hearts.

            “I’m sorry…” she said as she took a step forward. He too came closer. Her tears burned his heart.

            “Don’t cry please don’t cry.” Screamed his heart at the ray of light approaching him.

            “I’m the bad one… I‘m the big bad wolf because I broke your heart.” she said crying.

He stepped closer and closer until they were just two meters away from each other.

            “I’m sorry… don’t leave please… I can’t…” she said sobbing. He was about to race towards her when a silver knife protruded out of her left chest. He screamed violently as she fell to the ground. His eyes burned with rage as he stared at her attacker. Blood oozed through her dress as Misa who held the blood stained sword stabbed into his beloved and laughed at them hysterically. Misa’s mate came and restraint her as she tried to charge again saying like a mad woman.

            “You are mine Yuri you had always BEEN! Mine!” his blood was boiling and within a matter of seconds he sent Misa hurling into the air as he created a twister. He teleported straight to their mansion carrying his bloody beloved with him who was near death.

His family was shocked but they immediately came to his aid. Sunny caressed his face weakly.

            “Oppa I’m sorry…” she said as she vomited blood.

            “No baby don’t! Don’t!” he cried as she was slipping into death. His mind went blank Yoona came and tried to heal her but it was futile because the wound was cursed. It kept on opening and closing.

            “We have no choice inject the serum!” his okasan ordered.

            “No!” he screamed Sunny would hate him if she was turned.

            “We have no choice she will die!” Keito-nichan told him. He knew what the serum would do to an ailing person especially to a dying one. He fought against them but in the end they all won. His okasan knowing the aftermath of the serum came up with a different way of turning Sunny. They would use his blood instead because they knew that they were connected somehow. They drained his blood and transferred it to Sunny’s. He watched as his poisoned blood entered her body. He felt his strength being out of him and he passed out.

 

            He had been in bed for three hours and everything was groggy. He got up and searched for Sunny. He was relieved to see her still alive but still in deep sleep. Her mother and siblings told him that the turning went out well and that she would soon awaken just like any of their kind. He watched her from a seat next to her bed without even blinking. He watched as her human features became more defined and more beautiful. Her golden locks curled naturally into cascades that would shame even the most beautiful human. Her eye lashes thickened and curled into lavishing frames for her still closed eyes. Her lips became fuller and more kissable. He watched as a beautiful creature unfolded before his eyes. She was too dazzling for mortal eyes to see but he saw her clearly like the sky on a hot summer day.

            Her father and siblings arrived and were terribly worried about her because they saw the news. His family had to lie a little but that did not do any harm to anyone. Misa was captured and put into trial. Before the verdict was passed she killed herself because her mate had died as a result of her insanity. Misa had stabbed him accidentally with sword she used to stab Sunny. He pitied and hated her at the same time. He watched as the sun set in the horizon and a new Keeper was about to be born.

 

            Sunny opened her eyes and almost screamed because of her super acute vision. She stared at the dust swirling around the air and at the little particles that make up a ceiling. She couldn’t understand? When did she have microscopic vision? She could literally zone in to see the molecules floating in the air! Her nose also became extremely sensitive. She could smell the formal de Hyde in the morgue as well as the medicinal scent of the whole hospital. She wanted to close her nose when she caught a whiff of lemon. The scent drove her nuts with hormones she couldn’t understand. She glanced to her right side and found Chinen sleeping soundly next to her. She studied his features and was amazed when he became so much handsomer only this time she could take it. She reached out her hand and his soft hair. He awoke from his slumber and stood up to tend to her needs. She made him sit down and spent the rest of the day studying him while he smiled at her blissfully.

 

            The café was busy as always but they didn’t seem to care. Kai and Sehun stared at the two love birds happily serving tea and cake to the customers. Melody served the older generation while Luhan served the high schoolers.

            “Man I envy him!” Kai said utterly frustrated.

            “Me too when are we going to have our mate?” Sehun said while they made coffee. Kris came near them and hit their heads with the cardboard menu.

            “What was that for?!” they screamed at him.

            “Having a mate is not all that glamorous you know!” Kris said absolutely annoyed.

            Luhan laughed when he heard his siblings bickering. Melody approached him and helped him wipe the tables.

            “What’s wrong with Kris-chan?” she asked.

            “Hyung finally had his mate.” He said while they wiped the dirty table and cleaned the plates.

            “That’s good right?” she asked innocently.

            “Not really Hyung’s mate is sort of complicated.” He said scratching his nape.

            “How?” she said as they entered the kitchen.

            Kris eyed them and stormed out. They were all quiet until Melody pulled at his sleeve asking him what was wrong.

            “Hyung’s mate is a vampire.” He whispered to her.

            “Oh.” She said sounding absolutely apologetic. Vampires and lycans hate each other. He was happy he was a different case.

 

            It’s been two weeks now but she still hasn’t gotten over the whole Keeper and immortal thing though she was happy to be finally be one with her love since the blood flowing through her veins is his. She still couldn’t shake of the annoyance at the whole attention thing plus her microscopic vision bothered her. Yamada taught her how to limit it but she still hasn’t mastered it. All she wanted to do was stare at Chinen all day and try out her slowly resurfacing powers.

 

            Chinen laughed as Sunny slumped on her desk apparently exhausted and bored. She wanted to go out with him and forget all about school. She was one of them now and their classmates literally made way for her. A whole new urban legend erupted about how if you get carried away by a twister you would become as pretty as Sunny. They had lunch with Tiffany and Melody and Luhan and his annoying brother Yamada joined them. He was sort of puzzled at his brother’s new lovelife wherein he was the one chasing and not the one being chased. They will just have to see where his one sided love will go. Luhan had transferred to their school so he could be with his girlfriend more.

 

            Melody was a bit scared as she stepped on the stage but her heart was reassured when she saw Luhan at the other end telling her everything would be fine. They stepped behind the curtains hand in hand. Her heart was beating faster than a congo drum. As soon as the curtains opened Luhan held her hand. Her fears went away and her clear voice filled the stadium where the contest was being held for the next pop star. She let her heart fly out with the song as Luhan played the guitar matching her tune, moments after her performance she waited backstage with her soon to be brother in laws. They praised her and told her that she was great. Chinen-senpai and his soon to be wife Sunny-neechan also came with her Tiffany-neechan. Seohyun also came.

            Her palms were sweaty and she was feeling faint when the host announced that she had won making her drop her jaw in shock. Her new friends all cheered for her. Her uncle hugged her and kissed the top of her head while her Inoo-nichan kissed her forehead. Her Chinen-senpai and Sunny neechan gave two kisses to both of her cheeks. Lastly while they were backstage Luhan kissed her on the lips for the first time making her blush like a tomato. When she went out she also received numerous hugs and kisses on the cheeks from her naughty soon to be brother in laws. They celebrated the whole affair with a huge party at the hotel owned by the Akanishi. Her moment was only ruined when her uncle presented her giant cake shaped like a duck on a floaty. Luhan’s brother’s laughed because they knew she hated ducks. The meanies all came to the party wearing duck suites! The night ended happily even though there were numerous duck clothed people present. Life was finally turning for the better.

 

Chinen got the copy of Melody’s debut single title Wishes Come True and listened to all 10 songs which were all amazing. She had decided to use a pseudo name changing her Melody Masuda to Mero Tayuji. Luhan composed the music while Melody wrote the lyrics. The girl with the golden voice was no longer an outcast but a shining star making people happy with her music. He sat their atrium next to the kitchen watching the strawberries bloom while Sunny made cookies with Seohyun to his right. Yamada was stuffing his face with strawberries while Sooyoung and Yoona picked some for making jam. Every now and then Yoona and Sooyoung would feed each other strawberries while Yamada lost his mind in the harvest.

            He was too engrossed watching them that he hadn’t noticed that his Yuya-nichan was awake. He was shocked and asked what he was doing out of bed.

            “Someone told me I was useless and that all I do is sleep.” His nichan said in a mixed emotion of crossness and sleepiness.

            He laughed causing his nichan to make him lose his voice. He spent the rest of the day mute while his family laughed their heads off at him including his Sunny bunny!

           

            They trudged through the foggy path leading to the cemetery while she held Chinen’s hand. Soon enough they sat on the tombs stones chatting about their lives and about the changes that had occurred. Sunny listened attentively and marveled at the two eldest females’ calmly taking care of their siblings. They and the whole world of the undead was a like a dream she never wanted to awaken from.

           

Two new forms were added to the moonlight silhouettes one was a sleeping young man who dropped to sleep as soon as they reached the tombs stone while a young woman sat with her mate under the clear moonlight. A new keeper was born and an old keeper had finally come out of his lair. Wonder what new adventures they would face.