The Girl with the Golden Voice part 7

Haunted House on Strawberry Hill Street: The Girl with the Golden Voice

To all Taetuek fans out there I am saving their love story at the end but they will make appearances every now and then. Taeyoen and Tiffany were the guests of  this chapter. If you like my story please subscribe.  

The Girl with the Golden Voice

Part 7

            Four pairs of legs scrambled through the dark and dreary alley as they tried to flee from the unspeakable horror that was coming after them. Heavy breathing echoed through the empty road coming from something that casted a ghastly shadow upon the moonlight walls of the alley. The gruesome figure of a huge monstrous creature was outlined in the shadows. The uneven breathing of those fleeing from the creature was a clear sign that they had been running for a long time. There was no sign of human life in the ghostly alley. All the houses had their lights turned off and the lights were flickering dangerously. The moon illuminated their human forms as they ran through the rain drenched road. The steps of the two people splashed upon the puddles that were formed from the pouring rain. These footsteps were followed by the fast heavy paws of the monster pursuing them. The four pairs of legs ran until they could see an open pathway ahead of them. They were dripping went and their clothes jaws of the beast when suddenly the older of the two tripped.

            “Neechan!!!!!!!” screamed the younger as she tried to help her comrade but before they could even begin their escapade they were attacked. The older of the two was hurled into a post injuring her. Blood was coming out of her gaping wound produce when she broke her arm upon hitting the post. The younger of the two was thrown into a nearby trashcan. Her screams echoed into the night as the creature lunged after her…

 

            Melody crouched on the bathroom tiles as she bathed her puppy or at least tried to bathe him. Pochi was so excited inside the tub that he was making such a ruckus with his never ending energy. He was splashing and barking and splashing until Melody was the one who appeared to be having a bath. She was wet all over from her shorts to her duck apron to her hair. Water was also filling the bathroom floor as soap suds filled the tub. The smell of doggie shampoo filed the whole duck decorated bathroom causing her to sneeze continuously.

            “Pochi BAD PUPPY!!” she scolded the happy super hyped puppy. She tried to catch him so she could wash the suds off his cream colored body and end her failed attempt to bathe him.

            “Neechan is going to scold me because of you!” she said as she painstakingly searched for the pup inside the mountain of bubbles. She reached under the bubbles and grabbed hold of him but the puppy was too quick and its body was too slippery so he got away. She lunged again but failed. She forgot to turn off the faucet and water was now flooding the bathroom floor while she continued to lung after her puppy who continued to play peek-a-boo under the mountain of bubbles.

 

            Tiffany was disturbed by the commotion that her cousin Melody was causing upstairs so she decided to stop chopping the vegetables for their lunch and check what her chubby cousin was doing inside her bathroom. She washed her hands and walked towards the hall tying her hair up in a ponytail as she climbed the stairs. In her pink and white strawberry polka dot dress she looked absolutely stunning. She wore her simple pink strawberry printed slippers. Her pink strawberry apron was still on her as she knocked on her cousin’s bedroom door. She waited for her to open the door and called Melody’s name numerous times but no reply came. Flustered she entered the room and gasped when she saw the water slowly drenching the yellow carpet. She dashed to the bathroom and found her cousin covered in suds and bubbles looking like a snowman made of white suds.

            “Melody!” she screamed as she hurriedly turned off the faucet stared at her cousin like an angry hen.

            “What are you doing?!!” she yelled at her cousin as she inspected the whole room which was now flooded halfway to the ankles.

            “Neechan I’m sorry!” her cousin apologized to her. She shook her head in disapproval. She looked at Pochi who was peeking through the bubbles. She immediately took the puppy out of the tub and washed him in the sink. Her cousin hovered over her in awe.

            “Neechan how did you get him to behave?” Melody asked her in amazement.

            “You should have given him a bath in the sink instead of the tub!” she scolded her cousin.

She took the half drenched dog towel and dried the puppy afterwards she carried him out of the bathroom. She was really angry her socks were wet and her cousin’s bathroom was a mess. She placed Pochi on the bed and went back inside.

            “You are grounded for a week! Look at what you did to this bathroom.” she said as she removed her wet sock dumping it in the laundry bin and started with their work of cleaning the bathroom. She drained the tub and then looked at Melody.

            “Come on let’s start cleaning this mess!” she said. They got rags and plastic containers to scoop the water into the empty tub. Her anger subsided when her chubby cousin ended up making a whole load of comical actions as she struggled to dry the floor. Soon afterwards they were happily cleaning the mess while Pochi tried to help by dragging rags across the bathroom using his mouth. Soon enough they were finished with their task and she instructed her cousin to take a bath while she carried the puppy downstairs. She watched the news and felt the hairs on her arms stand up as she looked at the bodies of the victims scattered all over the deserted alleyways…

 

            Melody helped her cousin prepare lunch as they watched the news while getting goes bumps. Pochi was cutely yet irritatingly clinging on her left foot or more like riding on her left foot. The poor puppy was really scared at the scenes shown on TV. Her neechan was just laughing at her while she struggled to walk with her puppy on top of her left foot.

            “Pochi you’re such a baby!” she said agitated. The scenes on the news also scared her.

 

 

            Sunny sat on a bench near the fountain in the park. She was a bit early for her date with Chinen but she didn’t mind. She wore a yellow dress which her brothers bought for her just a few days ago to celebrate her engagement. She braided her hair to the left and tied it with a pretty lace ribbon. She looked like a doll sitting on the bench. She was about to text her boyfriend when a pair of strong arms hugged her from behind. She looked behind her and was surprised. Chinen smiled back at her foolishly then kissed her on her left cheek.

            “Oppa!” she pouted a bit irritated. But he looked back at her angelically draining all her annoyance. He sat beside her and immediately wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

            “Baby I missed you!” he said cutely. She giggled at his sweetness and rested her head on his shoulder.

            “I missed you too oppa..” she said as they intertwined their left hands prepared to spend the whole day with each other.

 

           

            Chinen happily watched his girlfriend as they browsed the couple shirt rack together in a Korean shop in Tokyo’s shopping district. He had his arms around her shoulders as she wrapped her right arm around his waist. Every now and then he would kiss her forehead triggering her to blush red. She would blushed all the more when he would kiss her hair. Damn she was driving him insane! She looked absolutely beautiful today in her ruffled yellow summer dress. They looked at a pair of yellow tees with a print that said “My World”. The male shirt had the “My” print while the female shirt had the “World” print. They approached the sales lady who was literally giving his girl death glares and asked if there was a yellow colored one available. The sales lady tried to charm him but he paid no attention. His eyes were on his Sunny who smiled like the sun at him. After buying a hoard load of couple things from the store starting with clothes then accessories they decided to eat at a restaurant. They walked into a fancy joint hand in hand while Sunny felt uncomfortable.

            “Oppa I think this place is a bit too fancy I am not properly dressed.” Sunny whispered to him.

            “Baby don’t worry you look beautiful.” He told her as he kissed her hair. All eyes were on them but the host who knew him immediately went to greet him. He told the host he wanted to be somewhere private so they were showed into a nice table that had a beautiful view of the gardens beside the restaurant. They sat opposite each other and he stared at her for a long time causing her to blush.

            “Oppa is there something on my face?” she asked cutely.

            “No… all I see is gorgeousness.” He said smiling. She hit him playfully and blushed like a cherry.

            They looked at the menu and she was a bit uncertain as to what to order.

            “Oppa I am not really familiar with the dishes…” she said shyly.

            “Shall I order for us?” he said and she nodded at him adorably. He told the waiter their order and when he was gone he talked to her about the specialties of the restaurant. They were laughing and were happily sharing jokes when the food arrived.

            “Next time we come here baby you know what to order ok.” He said as they tried the pasta. They playfully fed each other as course after course were presented to them.

            “Oppa I am so stuffed!” she said as she smiled at him and she crinkled her nose. He pinched her cheeks. They walked out of the restaurant happily.

            They were about to go when a beautiful girl around his age approached them. They both stopped and looked at the girl who was heading towards them. He was shocked to realize that the girl was actually Misa his ex-girlfriend.

            “Yuri!” she called him casually. If he was the Akanishi Yuri of before he would have ignored her but ever since he met Sunny-chan he was finally able to understand Misa.

            He greeted Misa casually and even introduced Sunny-chan to her. After he and Misa had talked Misa’s mate came over and hurriedly whisked her away.

“As if” he said to himself. He and Sunny-chan went for a walk towards the river. They were on a bridge that overlooked the pretty hibiscus garden when he noticed that she became abruptly quiet. They watched the flowing water beneath them and the nearly setting sun.

            He leaned over towards her and tucked a loose strand of her hair into the back of her ear.

            “Baby what’s wrong?” he asked full of concern.

            “Nothing is wrong oppa…” she answered lifelessly. He tried to read her mind but realized that she had blocked it again.

            “Baby I know something is wrong you can’t fool me.” He told her as he hugged her.

            She hesitated to answer for a few moments them painstakingly said.

            “Your ex-girlfriend is very pretty.”

 He chuckled when he heard a hint of jealousy in her voice. She looked up at him and he saw uncertainty in her eyes.

            “Yes she’s pretty but in my eyes you will always be the prettiest girl on the planet!” he told her as he rested his forehead on hers. She smiled and he felt the world spin around them.

 

            Most of the time she would hear him say those words she would think he was too cheesy but right now all that she could feel was happiness. But then jealousy crept in again. As if he could she right through her he pulled her closed and whispered.

            “Nakamaru Soonkyu you are my present and my future! I love you and only you.” She cried when he said those. He kissed her forehead then turned to face the river and shouted at the top of his lungs.

            “Nakamaru Soonkyu! I LOVE YOU!!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME???!” everyone stared at them but she didn’t care neither did he. He kneeled before her and took out a purple colored box from his left pocket.

            “Oppa what are you doing? We are already engaged remember?” she said as she stared at him in amazement.

            “Our parents set us up but I want to ask you personally. I want to hear it directly from your lips. Baby will you marry me?” he asked endearingly. He was too irresistible.  

            “What if I say no?” she said jokingly. He pouted causing her to giggle.

            “Yes I will marry you…” she said as she pinched his cheeks. He placed the diamond encrusted ring on her ring finger and then hugged her. Afterwards he started rejoicing like a lunatic.

            “Oppa!” she said as she playfully hit him. He turned around and grinned like a schoolboy. He pulled her close and rubbed his nose against hers.

            “I am deliriously in love with you!”

            She giggled and said sweetly. “I love you too oppa.”

            She felt her heart beat faster as he gently placed his lips over hers and they share a sweet kiss on top of the bridge as the sun set into the horizon. The silhouette of two young people who were madly in love with each other kissing on top of the bridge was a beautiful scene to behold…

           

            Yamada was at the darkest days of his life. He slumped on his bed lifeless as he replayed the events of the previous days. He was paying for all the hearts he broke and as well as the way he had scrutinized Chinen’s actions. He felt like crap. Akanishi Ryosuke the greatest Casanova of his time… could not even get the girl of his dreams! Tiffany. How could she look at him and feel nothing when he felt as if the whole world had become brighter ever since he met her? How could she look at him and not fangirl?!! Chinen was on a date with his beloved Sunny while he was stuck at home without even the slightest hope of becoming Tiffany’s boyfriend.

            He had been sealing himself off inside his bedroom for days now and he still couldn’t get over what happened. Tiffany getting friendly with his male classmates while ignoring him…Tiffany being friendly with Chinen but ignoring him again! Why does she keep on ignoring him?!!! He kicked and trashed on his bed while he tried to drown out his frustration. He was still not content with his tantrum so he started rolling in his bed. He rolled and rolled he wanted to feel dizzy but all he felt was emptiness and yearning. Yearning for her…

 

            The Yang Manor was extremely noisy voices could be heard bickering and the sounds of plates smashing and glasses breaking were pertinent to all the chaos happening within. The old stone structure was an imposing figure in the Akanishi compound. It stood out like a medieval masterpiece misplaced in the modern era. It gave the feeling of mystique and a formidable history making one think that a knight might step out of its colossal wooden doors any minute. The whole house was dominated by men. Two young bucks were arguing over what channel to watch while an older male was struggling to dress a 3 year old toddler as the child ran across the hallway . Another male was painstakingly trying to make breakfast while a child was busy ransacking the cookie jar. The whole scene was a jumble!

            “Nichan I want to watch Mega Structures!” yelled a younger teen at his older brother as they fought over the remote.

            “Then go in your room and watch it there Marius!” retorted the older teen whose name was Shori.

            “You go in your room and watch your silly Transformers movie nichan!” Marius shouted at him.

            “Give me the remote! I’m older!” yelled Shori as he pulled the end of the remote.

            “This is my spot nichan you go AWAY!” yelled Marius.

            On the other end a buffed man was racing after a 3 year old as he carried a pair of sneakers, an overall jumper and a shirt.

            “Yoogeun come back here! You’re not dressed!” he screamed after the toddler.

            “No! No! Only omma dresses me! I want omma!” the 3 year old adamantly shouted.

            “Yoogeun Omma’s not here!” yelled the man. He was running out of options he needed to get his baby brother dressed before he leaves for work. He finally got hold of him and had to battle the 3 year old just to make him wear his clothes. The end result was Yoogeun shirt was worn inside out his jumper was wrongly attached while he was wearing only one shoe.

            “See now your dressed!” the older man said proudly. The 3 year old stared at him and at his clothes and said.

            “Kangin oppa this is not right.” He pointed at his clothes.

            “No that right!” the man whose name was Kangin said defensively. The 3 year old kept insisting that it wasn’t right and that he wanted his omma. To divert the blame he looked at his younger brother who still hadn’t cooked a decent thing in the kitchen.

            “Yah Daiki when are we eating?!” he asked his brother.

            The younger man looked up frustrated and said.

            “You try cooking nichan see if you can make something!” that started the bickering between the two of them. While his oldest brothers fought Yoogeun went over to his older brother Daniel and asked for cookies. Daniel was stealing the cookies inside the cookie jar. He handed Yoogeun some cookies and they sat on the floor eating sweets for breakfast.

           

            Taeyeon awoke with a jolt. The noise inside the house was seriously annoying her. How was she to get some rest when a bunch of buffalos were fighting below? She tiredly got up and walked downstairs still in her nightgown and immediately spotted her older brother’s fighting. Her head ached from her cold and she was really not feeling well. The moment she stepped downstairs the commotion stopped. Shori and Marius stopped fighting over the remote and the two older men stopped bickering. Yoogeun raced towards her in his wrongly worn clothes.

            “Omma!” he squealed happily. Taeyeon picked him up and made his sit on the sofa as she fixed his clothes.

            “Yoogeun where is your other shoe?” she asked the toddler who kissed her cheeks every now and then. The toddler pointed at Kangin and she turned her attention towards her older brothers who were now composed. Kangin handed her the other shoe and she made Yooegeun wear it. She stood up with the 3 year old clinging to her nightgown. She headed towards the two teens and took the remote and changed the channel to news. Her twin Daiki came cutely towards her but she became cross with him. She spotted her brother Daniel gorging on chocolate chip cookies while squatting on the floor.

            “Danny why are you eating cookies? You’ll spoil your breakfast.” She scolded him like a principal.

            “I was hungry Daiki-nichan hasn’t cooked breakfast yet!” Daniel reasoned. Taeyeon stared at her twin then at her older brother Kangin then had an outburst.

            “Why can’t you two do anything right???!!!” she screamed at them the last ounce of patience she had had snapped. She immediately cooked breakfast feeding her starving siblings then went to the sofa and sulked while Yooguen clung to her as he ate a sandwich. The image of her mother flashed before her eyes.

            “Why am I the one left with this task when this is your responsibility OKASAN!” she said angrily while her siblings looked at her with shamed faces. Her eyes drifted to her baby brother Yoogeun and said sighing 

            “Because I am the only one who cares..” she stated as she let out the sobs she had been suppressing because of her horrid cold.

 

            Yamada decided to go out stuff himself with food, Chinen had come extremely happy the other day and it made him feel empty, and forget all his loneliness. He got out of his bedroom after a hurricane bath, which meant that it was an extremely fast bath, and dressed in a pair of hot pick pants paired with a long-sleeve shirt tie and wool sweater combo with a pair of casual but wedge sneakers. He had a messy but cute hair and decided to ride his hot pink sports car.

            He drove in a pissed manner stepping on the gas pedal so fast as if he was the king of the road. He wanted to go to a restaurant but changed his mind when he thought of seeing couples there so he went to the largest mall he could find instead. Upon reaching the mall he headed straight to the grocery section. He would buy as much food he could find then afterwards he would hide in his room. He found it extremely painful seeing Chinen because his brother was extremely happy with Sunny. He went to the food aisle pushing a really big cart! He passed the junk food aisle and literally hoarded huge amounts of food. Then he called the manager to help him because he intended to buy more, he knew the manager of the grocery section since he always bought a lot of food there, the manager had his full cart placed somewhere while he bought more. He was going through the fruits section and was filling his cart with fruits to the brim as well. He was so down that he hardly noticed the people who were staring at him. He was a bit startled when someone tapped his shoulders he turned around and saw Tiffany ever so smiling at him.

            “Hi Akanishi-san. You seem to be…” she said as she eyed his almost full cart then giggled.

            “Hi Masuda-san!” he replied extremely happy. “Oh these I am doing my family’s shopping.” He lied.

            “That’s a lot of fruits Akanishi-san.” She said still giggling.

            “I have a lot of siblings and we eat like gluttons.” He said embarrassed. She smiled and suddenly they found themselves shopping together. They were talking which was something that never happened before.

            “You look extremely pink today.” She said as they got a few apples.

            “Pink is my favorite color!” he said ecstatic. He smiled then saw strawberries at the end of the aisle and almost raced towards it if Tiffany hadn’t giggled at him. He was surprised when she headed to the strawberry aisle as well. He saw some plump strawberries and reached for it then their hands touched because she reached for it as well. He saw a very weird expression on her face but it disappeared fast. He noticed it of course. After he let her chose strawberries first he filled his cart with lots of strawberries. As they walked he could feel her tensed aura cleverly masked by her smile. They crossed into an aisle and she became uneasy.

            “Akanishi-san I have to go first since I still have some chores to do at home.” She said politely but he could hint that there was something odd.

            “Have you gotten everything on your list?” he asked and she nodded politely. “Alright then bye!” he said but he knew his tone was sad though he tried to smile. She turned around and smiled at him then hurriedly left. He stood there for a long time staring at her leave until she disappeared. He was more depressed when he got home and his siblings noticed that, they also noticed the humongous bags and boxes of grocery he carried to his room. It took him 3 travels between his car to his room before he locked himself fully inside his room.

 

            Chinen was resting comfortably on the picnic cloth watching the clouds pass by while Sunny was sleeping next to him. He had his arms wrapped around her as he listened to her slow breathing. His mind was on his brother Yamada who had been acting strange recently. Yamada had been locking himself in his room and had refused to talk to anybody especially to him.

            His thoughts drifted over Yama-chan’s pained expression whenever he sees him with Sunny. He knew that his brother harbored some affection towards the new student in their class. The only thing he didn’t know was the extent of this affection. He was wondering if his older brother had indeed fallen in love or was it just an infatuation. The clouds passed by and he felt Sunny stir beside him. He smiled then hugged her closer. She slowly awoke and rubbed her eyes. Sleepiness was still evident on her face as she snuggled close to him.

            “Did you sleep well?” he asked her as he her hair. She let out a yawn and stared at him happily. She was so cute in her uniform with her hair tied to one side with a pretty black lace ribbon. They were both wearing their couple accessories which caused a serious uproar in their class earlier when the girls were wild with jealousy. He and Yamada sat protectively around Sunny causing the girls to lower their ire.

            “Oppa I’m really troublesome aren’t I?” Sunny asked amidst her grogginess.

            “No on the contrary you are very delightful.” She said as he sat up and helped her fix her hair. She smiled at him at the same time crinkled her nose cutely. He smiled back at her and then rested his head on her lap. She his hair while he hummed her a tune.

           

            Melody was at the cafeteria with her Tiffany-neechan who had just transferred to her school. Her neechan was meant to be two years advanced than her but because Melody skipped a grade during her elementary days she was now a freshman. She clung to her neechan’s arm as they marched through the crowded cafeteria. There were so many girls there today. Her neechan rarely went to the cafeteria since she would often pack them lunch boxes. Her neechan preferred eating inside the classroom but today she wanted to get away from the countless boys who were constantly flirting with her. They decided to get bread and milkshakes then looked around the place in hopes of finding a vacant seat.

            “Is the cafeteria always this crowded?” her Tiffany-neechan asked her.

            “I think so… I don’t actually eat lunch here because people always bully me.” She replied sort of sadly.

            “What? Then where do you eat lunch?” her neechan was shocked and angry at the same time.

            “I eat my lunch on the rooftop with my friends.” She replied happily. Her neechan looked at her weirdly then her expression changed to relief. They tried to find a seat but the whole cafeteria was full.

            “What are we going to do there is not a single vacant table here.” Her neechan said frustrated.

            “Neechan how about let’s just eat this at the rooftop?” she suggested to her cousin. Her neechan realizing that there was no other choice agreed. They placed their breads inside paper bags and carried bentos wrapped in cute pink handkerchiefs. Her neechan was quiet for a while then she started talking.

            “Mel-chan you haven’t introduced me to your friends yet.” Her neechan said.

            “I will introduce you to them now.” she answered brightly.

            They reached the rooftop and Melody saw her seniors happily resting on their picnic cloth.

           

            Tiffany was shocked to find Akanishi Yuri and Nakamaru Sunny at the rooftop she was about to pull her cousin away when Melody suddenly greeted them brightly.

            “Senpai! Sunny-neechan!” Melody called them happily. They greeted her with the same enthusiasm. She could only look at them. She had heard negative things about Nakamaru-san all the girls in their class said that she cheated on her ex-boyfriend and that she had an affair with Akanish-san while she and her boyfriend were still dating.

            “Mel-chan hi!” Nakamaru-san said sweetly at her cousin. Melody turned to her and said happily.

            “Neechan these are my two best friends Chinen senpai and Sunny neechan. They were the ones who stuck up for me when everyone at school bullied me.”

            Tiffany politely greeted them.

           “Senpai Sunny-neechan this is my older cousin Tiffany-neechan.” Melody introduced her to them happily. They both smiled and greeted her happily. She was a bit uncomfortable but then she remembered what Melody said about how Akanishi-san saved her and how Nakamaru-san defended her against older students. Melody was shocked when she found out that they were classmates. She too was surprised when Akanishi-san asked her about how she felt being with them and what she thought about them.

            “Since I am new at school I don’t really know you guys very well…” she said.

            “Well what did our classmates say about me and Chinen?” Nakamaru-san said nicely.

            “Well they said that you cheated on your ex-boyfriend with Akanishi-san.” She said apologetically. She expected Nakamaru-san to get angry but instead she laughed. Melody butted in apparently angry which confused her.

            “That’s not true neechan! Sunny-neechan’s ex-boyfriend was the one who cheated on her! And she and senpai started dating after she and her boyfriend broke up!”

            Tiffany’s face reddened. So all she had been hearing was a lie.

            “I guess they all hate me that much huh?” Nakamaru-san said sadly. Akanishi-san hugged her.

            “It’s not your fault they are all just jealous haters!” he told her. “They just can’t stand the fact that I fell in love with you and completely ignored them.”

            She felt really sorry towards them especially towards Nakamaru-san.

            “Nakamaru-san I am very sorry.” She apologized humbly.

            “Don’t blame yourself Masuda-san it’s not your fault since you are new here.” Akanishi-san said kindly.

            “But since you know the truth neechan don’t believe those crazy fangirls!” Melody said vigorously. “Do you know they tried to hurt Sunny-neechan numerous times?”

            She listened in as Melody retold to her the events that happened before she transferred to the school. Little by little she felt herself liking Nakamaru-san and Akanishi-san. She chatted with Nakamaru-san about girl stuff while Akanishi-san slept on her lap. She felt a tinge of jealousy because she too wanted a boyfriend who would care so much about her. Melody also joined in the conversation and they chatted happily. When lunch break ended Melody went back to her classroom first.

            “Masuda-san I think it would be wise if we went back first we wouldn’t want you to be picked on by our classmates.” Akanishi-san said with concern. She agreed with them and allowed them to go back to the classroom first. She arrived in the classroom and the girls immediately started gossiping about Nakamaru-san they said bad things about her and she wanted to in. She remembered what Akanishi-san said so she decided to keep shut as if Akanishi-san heard her thoughts he gave her a quick glance of reassurance. Finally she thought she now had true friends who weren’t mean.

 

            Sunny fidgeted with her dress as she fixed her hair in the girl’s bathroom today was the day she would meet Chinen’s siblings. She had already met his parents and they were very nice. She and Chinen were going on a picnic with his siblings and a few of his cousins. She went out of the bathroom and faced him. Chinen just smiled at her. She was very nervous she didn’t know if they would like her. Chinen sense her uneasiness and he kissed her to calm her nerves.

            “Baby stop worrying they will like you ok.” He said as he broke their kiss and they walked hand in hand towards the park where his siblings were waiting. She immediately spotted Yamada-chan eating a huge sandwich made of 7 layers of bread and meat to his right sat a very pretty girl with clear and very serene eyes. One guy was sleeping while another one who was dressed in green was reading a book. As soon as they approached them they immediately stood up and waved at the two of them happily except the guy who was sleeping. Chinen introduced her to them. She already knew Yamada-chan so all that was left were the pretty girl whose name was Seohyun, she was Chinen’s baby sister, Keito-san, who was Chinen’s older brother and the one in green, and Yuya-san Chinen’s eldest brother, the one sleeping, they all happily greeted her. Keito-san was like her oppas and she could really feel how much he cared for Chinen while Seohyun was like the little sister she always wanted. The boys left for a while to buy some snacks since Yamada-chan ended up eating all the food leaving them with nothing and she was left with Seohyun.

            “Neechan I heard from Chi-nichan that you grew up in Korea is that true?” Seohyun asked sweetly.

            “Yes Seo-chan I did.” She said kindly.

            “Then can I call you unnie instead? I always wanted to call a neechan unnie.” Seohyun begged cutely.

            “Alright! I also wanted a little sister.” She replied happily. She and Seohyun talked about how she and Chinen had met. Seohyun was so engrossed in their love story that her eyes brimmed with excitement at each detail.

            “Then I realized that I was in love with Chinen-oppa…” she stated as she blushed Seohyun listened attentively and ohh and ahh at their sweet moments.

            “Unnie thank you for coming in to Chi-nichan’s life. Now he finally has someone to call his own!” Seohyun said full of bliss.

            “Thank you for accepting me even though I am not as pretty as his ex-girlfriends.” She replied humbly.

            “Unnie it is not about the appearance but about the heart.” Seohyun said wisely. They were talking about Yama-chan and Keito-nisan when four beautiful girls came walking towards them.

            “Sica-neechan! Tae-neechan! Soo-neechan! Yoona-neechan!” Seohyun energetically greeted them.

            “Unnie these are my older cousins!” Seohyun told her. She was a bit nervous especially when she saw Yoon Jessica but her nervousness vanished when Jessica herself hugged her and greeted her sweetly.

            “Aigoo so you are Sunny-ah the girl who captured our Chinen’s heart!” Jessica said as she hugged her.

            “You are prettier than I thought” said the girl named Taeyeon.

            “Unnie Hi!” Sooyoung and Yoona greeted her.

            She loved talking to them they were like friends she had known all her life. Taeyeon-neechan was sick but she still came to the picnic just to meet her and she was very touched. She and Sica-neechan also bonded well while she adored Yoona and Sooyoung. Because she really enjoyed their company she didn’t notice that the boys had returned. The girls also didn’t notice. After the picnic Chinen sulked because she spent more time with them than with him.

            “Aigoo oppa you are such a baby! The whole point of the picnic was for me to get to know your family remember?” She scolded him while he continued acting annoyed.

            “But…” he said teary eyed. She giggled and gave him a quick peck on the cheeks.

            “On the lips!” Chinen complained. She shook her head cutely then walked ahead. Her boyfriend raced after her like a lost puppy. She smiled then intertwined her fingers around his left hand and they walked together towards her home.

 

 

            Melody happily went out with Sunny-neechan her Tiffany-neechan was supposed to go with them but because she had to help with her uncle’s business trip she had to cancel on the last minute. She and Sunny-neechan were going to a karaoke bar to enjoy themselves after a tiring and stressful day filled with exams. They had gone to a massage clinic after class hours and was now spending time singing their hearts out.  Her Sunny-neechan had a beautiful voice and she felt a bit shy but her Sunny-neechan made her sing so many songs. The time passed by and it was already past 6 so they decided to go home. They were walking towards the train station where Chinen-senpai was meeting them. There were so many people in the streets and they took a wrong turn. They suddenly found themselves in an unfamiliar alley so they walked fast to get to another street. The moon was full and it illuminated the road though it was very bright and everything was normal she felt scared. The full moon was very scary and she felt the hairs on her elbow stand.

            “The moon is very bright tonight.” Sunny-neechan said peacefully as they looked up at it. Fear was creeping inside her heart now all she wanted was to go home.

            “Neechan let’s go…” she said in a very frightened tone.

            “Mel-chan are you ok?” Sunny-neechan asked her. The older girl was concerned over her condition.

            “Neechan I want to go home I’m scared.” She said clinging to Sunny-neechan.

            “Alright then but I will call Chinen first to tell him we will be getting off a different station.” Sunny-neechan told her calmly.             She was sweating so much and she felt her stomach lurch with fear. Sunny-neechan took out her phone and called Chinen-senpai.

            “Oppa we will be getting off a different station…we made a wrong turn…ok we will meet you there…” her neechan continued to say. She was looking up at the moon when she heard something move two blocks away from where they stood. She turned her head and saw the same beast in her dreams looking straight at them.

            “Neechan!” she screamed and Sunny-neechan turned towards the direction of her gaze. Her neechan also screamed and dropped her cellphone when they ran to a different direction. The beast chased after them. They ran and turned towards a corner. When they turned towards the left they spotted another beast running straight at them so they headed towards a bend. Two monsters were now following their trail. They ran until they were gasping for air. The worst thing happened when it started to rain making the road slippery and hard to walk on. They ran amidst the down pour of torrents hand in hand. The moon was weirdly shining upon them even though it was raining heavily. They found themselves entering a dark and dreary alley while fleeing the monsters that were chasing them. They could hear the monsters heavy breathing following them as the rain started to cease. The other monster disappeared and only one was chasing them. They could see its silhouette outlined by the moonlight. They wanted to scream for help but there was no one in the alley way all the houses seemed abandoned. Melody felt her knees buckle but she could not rest they had to run for their lives. The rain became a moderate drizzle but their clothes were extremely wet and heavy. It was very difficult to run. Then suddenly her neechan tripped and Melody immediately rushed to her side. She helped her neechan up and they were about to run again when the second beast whom they thought had disappeared stood before them. They tried to run but it attacked them. The monster hit Sunny-neechan with its paw as she tried to sprint away hurling her to the post while she was hit with its tail throwing her into the trashcan in the opposite direction. She felt her blood ooze from her arm while she could see a glimpse of her neechan bleeding from a wound. Her neechan was injured due to the impact of the hitting against the post and breaking her arm. She was sore all over. Her heart beat fast and she knew that they would both die a very gruesome and painful death. Just like the victims on TV. She wanted to yell for help for anyone to save them! Her thoughts were disturbed when the beast swiftly lunged at her…