I would never... (1st Half)

What happened to my old life?

The final bell rang, meaning that school is finally out. Yes! i get to go home! Quickly packing up your stuff, you practically ran out the classroom. I can't wait to get home and tell oppa what a day I had at school today. You thought as you walked off the school's campus. Using the pictures of landmarks you had on your phone, you didn't have much trouble finding your way home. That was pretty smart of me to take these pics of landmarks. Why doesn't Korea have many street signs? You thought to yourself while opening the door. The apartment you and Changsub were staying in was a little on the small side, but as long as you guys had a roof over your heads what did it matter? You found your way to the kitchen to get some food. Lunch seemed to be ages ago. Opening cupboard after cupboard you didn't see anything to satisify your hunger. Ah, ramyun and more ramyun. Why are we so cheap? Luckily you had a couple of bucks that didn't get spent yet. I wonder if theres a corner store around here. Taking your phone, keys, and wallet you headed out to find a corner store. After just a few minutes of walking, you come across a store. Yay! That wasn't to far away at all. The bell chimed as you opened the store's door. You weren't even in the store 3 minutes when you heared a familiar voice.
"Come on Baekhyun-shi. We are here to get some more ice cream, not ramyun!" Luhan said. Oh crap! I can't let them see me.
"But hyung! I really want shin ramyun! I haven't had it in forever!!!" "Baek, we all know thats a lie. I'm positive that you were the one to finish off our last box." "NO I DID NOT!!!" "Okay, calm down. We're in a public place."
"Those guys aren't very bright. Who fights over ramyun?" You immediantly covered your mouth with your hands. Crap!!!! I didn't mean to say that out loud. Wait. Why was I easedropping on their conversation?    
"Who said that?" Luhan asked suspisously. "Come on hyung. It was probably nothing." "No, i think it was something Baek. Don't you think that it's a little suspious that someone was listening in on our conversation?" "Well I guess when you put it that way, it does seem a little creepy." I'm not a stalker. Who are they to say that about me? "Come on Baekhyun-shi. Let's go find the person who was listening and beat them up." Beat me up?!?! Oh no. I better get out of here! "Yeah let's find 'em and kill 'em!" "Um Baek, there is no need to be that violent." "Ok hyung." You ran from where you were and went to the back of the store where the store was selling cleaning supplies. I probably lost them. Those guys wouldn't need cleaning supplies, right?  Those thoughts caused you to let your guard down.
"Luhan. I think it was her." Baekhyun whispered. What you didn't know that they had actually been following you to the back of the store.
"Baekhyun, i think you're right. She does look oddly suspisous." Luhan said.
"Hyung, who is she?" "I'm not sure. Maybe she is some crazed girl from school. This wouldn't be the first time someone like them has followed us."
Since you thought they had left, you turned around, and was about to head to the snack section, the whole reason you came to the store. Seeing Luhan and Baekhyun's shocked faces stopped you in your tracks.
"EUN HEE!?!?!" they both said with a mixture of amazment and shock.
"Who are you and how do you know my name?" you asked in an alarmed voice.
"Oh. Umm..." Luhan stuttered. "Hi Eun Hee. My name is Baekhyun. And this is Luhan." He said pointing to the other guy. "Okay that answers one of my questions, but how do you know my name?" You asked, getting slightly annoyed. Luhan spoke up first. "We're friends of Kris, which you may already know. And we're also friends with Chen. He was the one that asked you all the questions about Kris." "Oh okay." you replied. "Nice to meet you I guess." "Yeah, you too. Eun Hee, let's just skip the formal speech and talk informally from now on." "Okay Luhan. Whatever." "YAH! That doesn't mean you can be mean!" "Mian. I wasn't trying too." "That's okay." How close are these guys with each other? No one talks about a girl they just me with everybody. "Luhan, I have another question." "Ask away. But call me oppa from now on." "YAH! Absolutly not!! We just met. Anyway, as i was saying how close are you guys with each other? Because no one tells ALL their friends about who they just met." "Yeah Eun Hee. All of us are really close. There isn't one thing that goes on with one another that the rest of us don't know about." "Oh. Okay, thats really close." "Yeah and we get even closer when it involves another person's love life." Baekhyun mumbled. "What did you just say, Baekhyun, is it? I couldn't hear you." you ask. "Oh nothing." "Okay whatever. It was nice meeting you guys. See you later!" you call as you find your way to the snacks and buy a couple different kinds. "Bye Eun Hee!" they boys call after you.