I guess we can give this a try

What happened to my old life?

What? Did I hear Kris right? He wants me to call him oppa? No freakin way!

“Well Eun Hee, what do you say?”

“No.”

“What did you just say?”

“I said no. I’m not going to call you oppa.”

“Well why not?”

“I only use oppa on the people I like.”

You picked up your stuff and headed towards the front door. You turned back slightly and called. “Sorry Baekhyun oppa, I think we’re going to have to reschedule.”

Baekhyun looked at Kris and mouthed, Eun Hee looks really hot right now. And Kris mouthed back, I know.  

 You continued on through the door and Baekhyun gave Kris a glance as if he was saying, well aren’t you going to go after her? No one needed to tell him twice. Before you made it out to the street, you felt a pull on your arm. You turned around and there stood Kris, clutching your arm. “Kris, let go!” You tried to pull away, but Kris was too strong.  Kris whispered in your ear, “Give me a good reason too.” It’s a good thing Kris was holding your arm because if he wasn’t you’re pretty sure you would have already been on the ground. His face still lingered next to your ear and your heart began to race. “Isn’t because I said so sufficient?” “Eun Hee, what am I going to do with you?” “Kris, I don’t think I understand.” “Eun Hee… I…” “You what Kris?” But that question was never answered as Kris began to lower his lips to yours.

Back in the house Chen walks into where you and Baekhyun were previously studying. “Yo, Baek, where is Eun Hee?” Baekhyun looked up and said “Oh she tried to leave a little bit ago.” “What do you mean tried to leave?” “Well she walked out and Kris followed her. And we all know that Kris can be very persuasive.” Chen sighed. “I knew that I was right about his feelings, but why do I have such a bad feeling about this?” Baekhyun focused on Chen as he said “Well for one reason she doesn’t know about our powers.” “Yeah. I knew I was forgetting something.”

Outside the house Kris was about to kiss you, but you were quick enough to break away. You looked at Kris and you could see that he was hurt from what you’ve just done. “Mianae Kris.” “Eun Hee, you don’t have anything to be sorry about. It’s me that should be apologizing.” You just stood there staring at him. “Umm. Kris, you can let go of me now.” “Oh right, sorry.” You start to turn away when Kris grabs your arm again. “You know Kris, you can just call my name.” “I just feel that this is more affective.” “What do you want?” “Eun Hee, all I am asking is one chance. Just hang out with me one time. That’s all I ask.” What should I say? If I say yes, I might fall for him, but if I say no I could break his heart and that is not something I can live with. You think about it and Kris adds “Eun Hee, if it doesn’t work can we at least be friends?” You hesitate a bit and then you respond, “Sure Kris. I think that we could do that. See you later….oppa.” You could literally see Kris’s heart come out of his chest as you said that last word. You left leaving Kris standing there about to pass out.

Luckily, Chen and Baekhyun walk out of the house and catch Kris before he could hit the ground. Chen asks Kris, “Yo dude, is everything okay?” “Oh yeah, everything is totally amazing.” Baekhyun and Chen look at each other with an I told you so look. What Kris doesn’t know is that Chen and Baekhyun were watching you guys the whole time. “Ok Wu Fan. Let’s get you inside.”

You walked around the block so the guys didn’t see where you lived. You made it to the corner and had to stop for a second. Why is my heart beating so fast? Do I really like him? Aish! I don’t even know anymore.

You finally make it back to your house a couple of minutes later and you wished that you stayed outside.

“Where have you been Eun Hee?”

“Oh oppa, you’re home.”

“Yeah, I’ve actually been home for a while now. And it’s 4 hours past the time that you should’ve been home. Now let me repeat myself. Why have you been?”

What am I going to say? I can’t lie to oppa so I guess I will have to be honest with him,

“Oppa, I was tutoring someone.” Relief flooded his worried face.

”Eun Hee, why didn’t you just tell me?”

“Oppa, it was sort of a last minute kind of thing. I promise that nothing bad happened.”

“Okay. Well that’s a good thing at least.”

“Yeah. Oppa, I’m tired so I am going to head up to bed now.” You start to head up the stairs when Changsub speaks up again. “Eun Hee, one more thing.” “Yes, oppa?” “How is that boy that you claim you don’t like?  I believe his name is Kris?” This makes you just about fall down the stairs. “What? I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about.” “Eun Hee, don’t play dumb with me.” Changsub gestures to the open window on his left. “I heard everything.” Oh crap! Ettokae! Ettokae!  “Just be careful, okay? I was a young teenager once too you know.” All you can do is nod and head up to your room. When you get to your room, you just fall onto your bed in a daze. How embarrassing. Oppa knows about my love life. He’ll never let me live this down. If you thought that it was just you feeling this way, you were absolutely wrong. Because across the street, Kris was going through the same thing. If anything he was feeling worse.

Chen and Baekhyun drag Kris to the couch and sit him down.

Baekhyun looks at Kris, then at Chen. “When will we start questioning him?” Chen sighs. “We will start when the rest of Exo gets here.” They didn’t have to wait long because after about 10 minutes the rest of Exo-M walks in, followed by Exo-K. All the members take a look at Kris and sit down around him. Luhan is the one that speaks up first. “What is it this time?” Baekhyun looks at the dazed and love-struck Kris in front of him and says “Let’s get started then.” Kai sighs and thinks to himself We’re in for a long night tonight.