You make my heart race

What happened to my old life?

Nothing was making sense. Is Changsub oppa one of them? No. That can’t be! He would have told me, right? This has to be some kind of mistake. Since you didn’t know to believe all this, you were contemplating to stay and explore or get out immediately. Before you could decide, you heard the faint sound of a squeaking door. Omo! I better get out of here quickly. The problem is how?  The floor did have a few windows in it, and it seemed like your only option. Well I have to get out of here somehow. Luckily, this window didn’t have a screen, so all you needed to do was unlock it and run. You quickly got out of the window and sprinted in a random direction. Luckily, the path led you back to the alleyway and you found your way back to the main street without difficulty. Okay, now how do I get home?

______________________________________________________________

When you actually made it home, Changsub wasn’t home yet. Why isn’t he home yet? I thought for sure he’d be home by now. You weren’t sure when he would be home, you just made yourself some ramen. Ooh, mashiso! So yummy. Just as you were putting your bowl into the sink, Changsub walked in. “Hey oppa. I thought you’d be home earlier.” “Yeah, well I had some things that I needed to take care of.” “Oh okay. Goodnight oppa.” You said as he headed up the stairs. What if that creak I heard was oppa? Oh ettokae! I don’t know what to do anymore. It was getting late so you decided to get ready for bed, but not before you looked across the street towards Exo’s house. I don’t know what they have to do with force seekers, but I have to find out so I can protect them.

______________________________________________________________

The next day at school your mind wasn’t focused on anything, but what you saw last night. The bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Oh another lunch. I hope I’ll be able to find an empty seat. After you grab your lunch, you look around for a seat. Why aren’t there ever any empty seats?  You finally spotted one and just as you started walking towards it, you hear someone calling your name.

“Eun Hee!” You turn around to see Baekhyun standing up at a table. Surrounding him is the rest of Exo. Crap! I hope he doesn’t want me to sit with them. I don’t think I could handle that. Maybe if I pretend not to hear him, he’ll leave me alone. You started to walk in the other direction when Baekhyun calls you again. Well looks like I’ll have to.

Over at the table Chen pulls Baekhyun back down to the table.

“What the heck Baek?”

“What? It didn’t look like she had anywhere else to sit. She is my friend after all. Plus she’s a great tutor too until SOMEONE interrupted us.” Baekhyun replied staring daggers at Kris. Looking up he says “I have no idea what you’re taking about.”

“Oh come on Kris. Chen and I both know that you are in love. We saw you trying to kiss Eun Hee.” That definitely got Kris’s and the rest of Exo’s attention.

“WHAT?”

“YOU DID WHAT KRIS?”

“Hmm. Hyung is now a man!”

If looks could kill, Baekhyun would be dead by the looks Chen and Kris were giving him. Even though you could tell Kris was blushing by this outburst, he quickly regained his poker face and questioned them.

“So you and Chen were watching me? The entire time?” Kris’s question never got answered because you approached the table.

“Hello guys.” You said shyly.

Luhan was the first to speak up. “Well hello Eun Hee. Why don’t you sit here next to me?” “Umm. Sure Luhan.” The empty seat was in between Luhan and a guy you recognized, but never met. Hmm. This guy looks familiar. I’d remember that colored hair anywhere. “Eun Hee, this is the maknae Sehun.” “It’s nice to meet you Sehun.” “It’s also nice to meet you Eun Hee.” You felt awkward sitting there because not only were you surrounded by twelve extremely attractive guys, but Kris was the person sitting across from you.

After a couple of minutes, Exo went back to their random lunchtime chit chat, but Kris was looking down not talking to anyone. You ate some of your lunch and looked at Kris. Okay Eun Hee. No reason to be afraid. Just talk to him. You were just planning on making small talk since there was absolutely no way you could ask him about the almost kiss, or about forces. You coughed. “So…”

Kris looked up and stared right at you. You could feel his eyes pierce through your soul, almost like he was reading your insides.

Without you realizing it, your heart rate began to speed up. And little did you know that his did too. You guys continued to stare at each other, not saying anything, when Xiumin interrupted you two. “Hey. Are you going to finish that?” Without tearing your eyes off of Kris, you just pushed your tray over to him. Then in that deep, husky voice, Kris said “So what?” For some reason his voice made your insides melt. “Umm… uh...um.” you stammered. All Kris did was continue to look at you. You guys were in your own world totally oblivious to the surroundings. What you guys didn’t know was that the entire rest of Exo was looking at you guys. Kai whispered to Luhan, “When should we stop them?” “I’m not sure. We should let Chen take this.” Chen didn’t have to be told twice. After coughing rather loudly, he said “Eun Hee, did you finish that math homework?” That simple sentence tore you and Kris out of that perfect moment. You were a little distracted so you looked at Chen questionably. “What did you say?” “Nothing. It wasn’t important.” Chen replied with a twinge of arrogance to his voice. The rest of Exo chuckled quietly.

“Chen, jealous much?”

That made Chen flushes a light color of red. “No. I just really wanted to know what she got on question 6.”

“Sure. Sure ChenChen.”

The end of lunch was soon, but you needed to collect your thoughts.

“Um. Thanks guys for letting me sit here, but I’ll be going first.”

Baekhyun got up first. “Yeah sure anytime. Want to sit with us again tomorrow?”

Ugh. How can I say no? Well I guess it wouldn’t be too bad sitting with them.

“Sure Baekhyun. I’ll sit with you guys tomorrow too.”

You left before you could hear Baekhyun say to Kris. “You better thank me hyung. I did this for you.”

Kris wasn’t even paying attention to Baekhyun because he was watching you leave.

Ah. She’s so cute when she’s embarrassed.

 

*Author’s Note*

Thank you guys so much for reading my story and subscribing! I didn’t think this story was going to get any subbies (sounds cliché I know, but its true!), but it did get some! Im so happy. This is the first fanfic that I have ever written, so I hope it doesn’t sound bad or anything. Sometimes I just don’t know where my story is going to go, so then a random chapter appears. Basically what I am trying to say is that I hope the story makes sense. I’m not completely sure when the next chapter is going to be up because I start school soon and I am going camping this weekend so I thought I needed to update soon. Sorry I didn’t give any info about Changsub & force seekers and whatnot. But I felt that Eun Hee and Kris needed something. Maybe next update! Thanks again. I love you all!

P.S. I need a graphic for this story. So if you are interested either Private message me or apply for this story. :)