Baekhyun...Oppa?

What happened to my old life?

You arrive at school and don't even get the chance to start walking to class, when you see Chen running towards you.
"Hey, Eun Hee!"
 "Umm. Hi Chen. Can I help you with something?"
"Actually, yes."         "Okay what is it?"
 "Um, the thing is, I can't actually tell you unless you agree to help us."
 What the ??? I’m not going to agree to this! What are they trying to do? You are about to tell Chen no, when he blurts "But please Eun Hee!!!! We really need your help, and we'll give you anything you want!"
Hmm. Anything I want you say? That doesn’t seem too bad. I can get them to keep Kris away from me. "Okay, I guess I could help. What do you need me to do?" “Well you know how Baekhyun isn’t the…let’s say he’s no he’s not the smartest tool in the shed.” “Okay. So what does that have to do with me?”
“Well me and the other guys were wondering if you’d be able to tutor him.” “Hmm. Well I guess that’s not too difficult. Sure Chen, that’s something I could do.”
 “Great Eun Hee! Here is the address and we’ll see you after school.” “Wait. MWOH?” But before you could say that to Chen, he was already gone. Great. Just great! Now I have to go over to their house. This is gonna be something all right.
__________________________________________________________________

The school day ends a little to quickly for you taste and now you have a promise to live up too. Why in the world did I agree to this? Oh ettokae! What if I see Kris? Oh and what am I going to tell Oppa when I come out of his house? All these thoughts ran through your head as you got all your things together to head to tutor Baekhyun.
You arrive at Exo's house and before you can knock on the door, Chen comes rushing out. "Eun Hee! You're here!"
"Umm.. Yeah. Im on time, right?" "Yeah totally. Come on in."
 Wow Chen really has manners. I wonder what happened to the rest of them.
 "So can I get you anything? Like a glass of water or something to eat?" "No Chen. Actually I am good. But can you tell me where Baekhyun is?" "Yeah. Just hold on a sec."
He yells for Baekhyun and a couple of minutes later he appears at the top of the stairs. "You called Chen?" "Yeah Baek, your tutor is here." "Yo, dude I told you I don't need a freakin tutor. Why do you guys keep insisting that I need one?" He looks past Chen and spots you.
"Oh hey Eun Hee. What are you doing here?"
"Umm. Baehyun, I'm your tutor."
"Oh." Baekhyun gives a questionable glance at Chen. "Uh, Chen-ssi can I talk to you real quick?" "Sure Hyung." Looking at you Chen tells you to wait a little bit. They walk off leaving you to wait in the living room.
"Baekhyun, let me explain." "Okay Chen, you better be real quick explaining why Eun Hee is 1. in our house and 2. why she is my tutor." "Well hyung, remember that day at school when all of us were disscussing Kris's relationship with Eun Hee?" "Well yeah. What about it?" "I thought about this. We're basicly killing two birds with one stone!" "I'm not sure that I follow." "Well you need help improving your grades-" "YA!" "Well you do. And I want to see if Kris really does have feelings for her like I'm thinking." "Wow, dongseng. Thats a brillant plan!" "I know. I know."
Baekhyun and Chen were still talking as you stood akwardly in their living room. What is taking them so long? I have a life too! Your thoughts were interupped as Exo's front door opened. And in walks Kris, wearing a muscle tank and sweaty from practicing. Is it just me or does he look y when he's all sweaty? He is really rockin that tank.  Wait, what am I saying? I don't like him! "Like what you see?" "WHAT?" "Oh nothing." "umm..." "Eun Hee?" "Yes?" "What are you doing in our living room?" "Oh umm.." You stammered. "Chen asked me to tutor Baekhyun and he wanted me to meet here." "Ok. So where are they?" "I'm actually not quite sure. They went off a little bit ago." "Okay. Um, why don't you sit and I'll go change. Then I can get you a snack." "Ok Kris, but you don't have too." "Don't have to change?" "Huh?" Oh crap! "Thats not what I meant..." "I know what you were trying to say. Its okay. I'll be right back. Unless you want me to stay here..." "Eww. No. Get your sweaty self away from me." "Okay Eun Hee, i'll be back. Try not to miss me too much." That made you blush a bright red. "Whatever." Kris left you in the living room as he went to go change. What was I saying?? He probably thinks I am some kind of erted girl now. A couple of minutes later Baekhyun and Chen come into the living room. "Yo, Eun Hee. Did anything happen? You look all red." This just made you blush more. "Huh? Oh no. Nothing happened." "Okay. Okay." "Ok Eun Hee and Baek, I'll be heading off now. Stay focused Baek, ok?" Chen said. "Yeah sure whatever." Chen left, leaving just you and Baekhyun to start your studying. "Ready to get started Baekhyun?" "Yeah, but why so formal? Call me Oppa from now on." This made you hesitate a little. What am I going to do? I've never called anyone other than Changsub oppa before. "Well what are you waiting for? Try it out." "Um. Ok. Ready to get started Baehyun...Oppa?" "Yeah thats better." "So what subject do you want to start with first oppa?" Just as those words left your mouth, a showered and casually dressed Kris walks in. "Wait. DId I just hear you call Baekhyun oppa?" You and Baekhyun look up as Kris begins to walk toward where you and Baekhyun were sitting. "No. No. No. This won't do. Eun Hee?" You gulpped. "Yes, Kris?" Call me oppa now too."