A New Start

What happened to my old life?

"Aish!" you said out loud as you were standing in the middle of your room. "Come on Lee Eun Hee! You're going to be late for your first day!" That brought you back to reality. As quickly as you could, finished getting ready, grabbed your school bag and headed down the stairs. "Coming Oppa!" you yelled. Lee Changsub, your annoying older brother. After umma passed away, appa left to try to heal his wounded heart, leaving Changsub to be the head of the household. You appreciated all he did for you, having to quit school before finishing his last year to support you and himself. He truly was the best oppa.  
"Pali Caja! You can't be late today!"
"Okay Okay. What would be so bad about being late anyway?"
 He looked at you like you just said pigs were flying.
"Come on Eun Hee! Do you really want to embarrass yourself on your first day by walking in late?" "Araso Oppa. Caja!"
 It was my first day at a new school and I guess he was right. We actually weren't planning on moving schools, but after umma's death, we thought this would be easier for us to get a new start on our lives. Barely 5 minutes has passed and you guys were already driving up towards the front of the school.
"We're here dongseng. Make sure to go to the office first and don't get lost on the way home!"
"Araso oppa! Have a good day. Saranghae!" "Saranghae dongseng. See you later."
 Changsub drove off leaving you standing at the front of the school. He had two jobs to work today, so he wouldn't be able to pick you up from school, but thats okay. With all he is doing, the least you could do is not beg for rides everywhere. As you were turning around to head towards the office, you immediately run into someone.
 "Omo. I'm sorry!" You bow 90 degrees in respect.
"No, I'm sorry. I should watch where i'm going." He bowed. Sticking out his hand, he said "My name is Wu Fan. But call me Kris." He seemed to be nice. But you noticed something about him. This guy is really cute. hmm...Kris. Thats a good name.
 "Its nice to meet you Kris. My name is Lee Eun Hee."
 "Cool. That's a pretty name." Ooh. He is really nice.
"Thank you."
"So, Eun Hee." He said as you guys started walking. "I haven't seen you around before. Are you a transfer?" Seems like a person who likes to talk with others.
"Yes..." You didn't even get to finish your sentence before someone yelled "KRIS!!! Its time to go!!!"
"Well Eun Hee, I guess thats my cue. I"ll see you around." He bowed.
"Okay. Bye Kris." You returned the bow. After Kris left, you wondered to yourself who that person who yelled was. Probably some of his friends... You walked towards the office and noticed a bunch of people gathered in the room. I wonder what's going on.