I knew it!

What happened to my old life?

The class period ended pretty quickly, but it seemed to take forever to you. Why does he keep following me around? You thought as you left the classroom with Kris not far behind. Whatever. At least its luch time now! You walked into the lunchroom and scaned the room for an empty seat. oh! Over there! With your luchbox in hand, you walked over to the seat and sat down. Without a though in your head, you look around the room and made eye contact with Kris. Of course he is here. He's always here. Its only a matter of time before he sits down next to me. Hm. Thats odd... Kris walks right past you and sits a couple tables over. The table was full of guys. Some of which you recognized from earlier.
"Ayo. Whadup Kris!"
"Hey Baekhyun."
So this guy does have friends. Pretty darn cute ones at that. You went back to eating and tried to ignore that fact that a group of males a few tables away are practically yelling just a few feet away from you. Ugh. Why are they so loud? you thought. But it seemed their volume increased, instead of decreasing.
"Kris Hyung?"
"Yes, Chen-shi?"
"I heard a some info about you and this girl. Care to explain?"
"Yeaahh Kris. I heard people say that she's hot. I saw her around, and I gotta say, the people weren't lying." replied Kai.
Hearing that made to pay a little bit closer attention to the conversation.
"Umm... guys, there's nothing going on. I just met her today."
"Sure there isn't Kris-shi. I say you hanging around her earlier. You seemed lovestruck, if I'm not mistaken." Luhan added.
"Guys, like I said nothing is going on." Kris said right before leaving the lunchroom.
"We'll figure this out later guys." Chen said. Then Exo went back to their pointless conversation topic from before. I wonder why he left like that. Its not like were in a relationship. Pfft. We're not even friends. I'll have to clear things up later.
You walked out of the lunchroom, and into the hallway, trying to get some fresh air before your next class started. But as you were walking, a group of girls blocked your path.
"Just what do you think you are doing with Kris and the other oppas?"
"Umm..I'm sorry, but i don't know what you are talking about."
"I'm sure you don't. Let me refresh your memory. Kris and the other oppas are the most popular guys at our school. They are untouchable and perfect in every way." Okay, this just took a turn into crazyville. "No average new girl like you deserves a chance with them. So stay away from our oppas! Araso?"

"Ne. I understand. I'm sorry if i caused any problems."

"Yeah new girl, you better be sorry. Watch your back because we're not done here." They turned and left leaving you alone in the hallway.
What the ??? Just happened. I knew people were crazy, but what was that? They don't have to worry, I wasn't planning to get any closer to Kris then I have too.
"Hey. New girl."
You turned just to see one of Kris's friends standing behind you. You bow. "Anyeonghaesayo."
He bows. "Anyeonghaesayo. The names Chen."
"Nice to meet you Chen. My name is Lee Eun Hee."
"Cool. So Eun Hee..." I barely know this guy and he already is pestering me with questions. Aish.
"I've seen you hang around Kris hyung and I was wondering if..."
"Sorry to interupt Chen, but nothing is going on between us. We just meet today and he follows me around like a lost puppy or something."
"Oh okay Eun Hee. That's good to know."
"Yes. Now if you'll excuse me, i have to go." You bow, which Chen then returns.
Chen then thinks to himself: I have to tell the guys. I knew Kris had feelings for her!
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys! I have news!" Chen practically yelled as he ran into the music room where Exo hangs out.

"Okay Chen, calm down and spit it out already!" Lay replied.

"I met...her...... and.......i......think.........we.......were.........right." Chen said while panting.


Kai spoke up. "Right about what?"


Chen, after finally catching his breath said "I think we were right about Kris liking Eun Hee."


Baekhyun stopped him there. "Wait, who is Eun Hee?"


"Are you guys pabos? Eun Hee is obviously the girl we seen!" Luhan stated.


"Oh. I guess that makes sense." said Baekhyun after putting it all together.


"So Chen hyung." spoke Chanyeol. "What happened exactly?"


"Basically we introduced ourselves and I asked her straight out what was going on between her and Kris."


"YOU DID WHAT??!!!!?????!!!!!?!?!?!?!" yelled Exo.


"I asked her straight out and she said that nothing was going on. The only thing of her concern was that Kris follows her around like...oh what did she say....I got it! He follows her around like a puppy!" Chen said excitedly.


"Yes, like a sick, lovestruck, lost puppy." remarked Luhan under his breath.


"I can't believe we figured it out!" yelled Baekhyun.


"Figured what out?" asked Kris as he entered the room.


Exo quickly answered "Nothing important. Just Baekhyun being a pabo."


"Aish Baekhyun. When will you devolp any sense?" said Kris.


"Sorry hyung..." Baekhyun said sheepishly.


Well that was odd...Kris thought to himself as he walked out of the music room. But without Kris noticing, Exo exchanged agreeing glances. Leaving Baekhyun to hit his fellow members.


"Aish guys. Wae me? I'm not a pabo!" Baekhyun demanded.


"Sure you aren't Baekhyun..." Exo said in response.

*Author note*

Sorry the extrmely long update. i didnt mean for it to be this long, but more ideas kept coming. so i hope this will tie you guys over for a bit and i will try to keep my updates shorter.