Handsome boy

Unexpected Love

The boy was showing me around the school, and to tell the truth this school was pretty large. I would sure get lost if he wouldn't have helped me.

"..And that's the washroom over there.." he pointed.

I nodded as 'okay'. I held on to my backpack strap, and I looked at everything around me. We continued walking down the hall.

"Hey Luhan" a boy walked past us and I suppose that he greeted the boy that was showing me around the school.

Luhan was holding on to one of his backpack straps and saluted "Hey".

I noticed that we were walking towards a group of boys. They were laughing, and talking with each other. One of the boys looked at me, with his hands in the pockets of his jeans. He was soo hot.

 

 

He had a light blue shirt on with a couple of buttons ed revealing his y collar bone. His hair was swept to one side, which made him look even more hot. We stopped walking.

"Hey Baekhyun" Luhan said as he still held onto his backpack straps. *The hot boy's name is Baekhyun!!*

"Hey" Baekhyun nodded upwards at Luhan and turned back to me. The boys stopped talking and all their heads turned to look at me.

"Who's that?" one of the boys who had both his arms around two other boys' necks asked. Luhan turned his head towards me.*Oh right I didn't even introduce myself to him yet*

"I um...I'm Ji Taelynn." I bowed as I said my name.

"Hey Ji Taelynn" Baekhyun lowered his head so it would be on the same level as mine and smirked "Wanna join us for lunch?" he asked in a y voice. Some boys chuckled. My cheeks reddened a bit.

"Um sure I'd love to." I smiled awkwardly.

Luhan was just standing there and not saying anything the whole time but now he finally spoke.

"Okay let's go" he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's point of view:

My eyes followed her as she left. Then they drifted to her . *Damn that is y* I bit my lip ily *I know this look would make any girl faint*.

Back to my point of view:

Luhan was still holding onto my arm as we walked down the hall. He was looking straight avoiding my eyes. *Is he possibly jealous? Hmm..*

"Hey! Let go off me!" He stopped and let go.

He looked at me. *Wow he looks so cute, and with such gorgeous eyes...* We looked at each other for like a minute ~Awkward silence~.

I turned my eyes to something else breaking the staring contest.

"So...what's my first class?" I asked.

He stopped looking at me and scratched the back of his head "Um, I dunno." He turned his head back at me "Do you have your timetable?"

I shook my head "No."

"Okay let's go to the office we'll get you one." He held his hand on my back for a while and led me to the office.

When we got to the office the secretary printed my timetable. While we waited we sat down on the chairs. I looked at Luhan.

"Don't you have your own class to get to?" I asked tilting my head a little bit.

"Nah, the teachers can wait." he answered without looking at me.

"Oh...Do you like your class?" I asked.

"Yeah it's ok, just sometimes gets a bit boring." He looked at me and smiled. I put one finger to my lips and giggled. The secretary came up to us.

"Okay here you go Taelynn." She handed me the schedule "Enjoy your new school!" She waved, smiled and then left.

"Thank you." I looked down at the schedule and studied it. Luhan leaned in closer to me and looked at my schedule.

"Today is Day 1 so you have..." He scratched the back of his head as he searched the schedule with his finger "Math."

"Okay." I answered.

"Come I'll show you where the Math room is" he got up, walked towards the door, opened it and held it open with his back. I looked up at him.

"Okay." I said, got up, and followed him to the Math room.