I'm sorry

Unexpected Love

“So you would seriously kiss me?!” Luhan asked in excitement.

I rolled my eyes “Don’t get too excited, you don’t even deserve a kiss.”

“Awww, well you just wait and see I’ll get that kiss in no time!” He promised and pointed at me. He got up and extended his hand towards me to help me stand up.

I rolled my eyes again. *ert* I took his hand and he pulled me close to him.“Woahh, what the-“

“Mwuah~Mwuah” he made kissy noises and puckered his lips.

“Heyyy!” I slapped his arm “Let go!” I tried to get out of his grip.

He shook his head “Noopeee” he squeezed my hand harder.

“Come on, we’re gonna be late!” I grumbled.

“Fine.” He let go of my hand “But today you’re coming over to my place to do homework!” He gave me a cheesy smile and winked. Then he ran back inside the school.

*Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no! This can’t be! That ert is gonna me or something!*

“Ughhh! What a ert” I stomped my feet and grabbed onto my hair “That idiot.”

After I went to get my lunchbox and sweater I went back to the school. *I better stay away from him as much as I can, we just met today and he’s already trying to kiss me!*

I put my stuff in my locker and went to my English class.

Tao was sitting at a desk and waved to me “Taetae come sit with me!”

*Great, another idiot*

“Um okay” I sat down next to him.

The teacher was explaining a new project that we had to do. After he finished explaining he picked partners for the project, and thank god, I ended up with a girl.

I sat down in front of the girl and gave her a little smile. “Hi my name is Ji Taelynn” I introduced myself.

 

 

“Cool, I’m Choi Haneul!” she extended her hand and we shook hands. She looked really pretty and cute, which reminded me of my little sister Ji Seohee.

"Ok class, tomorrow you will start working on your project so you better be prepared! I've listed the supplies you will need on the whiteboard." The teacher said.

The final school bell rang, and I went to my locker. I was packing my bag, and then suddenly someone put their hands on my shoulders. I jumped a little because I got scared.

I slowly turned around "Who are y-"

"Hey Tae, ready to go?" Luhan said while smiling.

*Oh my god, he found mee. But what other choice do I have? I guess I'll have to go with him. Might as well get to know him better*

"Uh, okay" I grabbed my backpack and closed the locker door. We walked down the hallway together.

I glanced at him, he looked like he had something to say.

"I'm sorry" he said quietly "I won't ever do that again."

"Do what?" I asked confused.

He looked down. "Try to kiss you" I almost couldn't hear him, but I still knew that he would say it.

"It's alright, I forgive you" I smiled and put my hand on his arm. He looked up and smiled too.