Luhan's house (Castle)

Unexpected Love

We walked together and talked about random stuff. When we got to his house my jaw nearly dropped.

*Woah, Woah, Woah! And I thought I was rich! This house is like a castle!*

 

 

"Do you like it?" Luhan interrupted my thoughts.

I nodded "It's amazing" I said as I looked at the large house in front of me.

Luhan's point of view:

She looks so cute when she's surprised. I smiled at her. She smiled back sweetly.

"You have a beautiful smile" *Oh god, what did I say? Damn*

"Oh, really, thank you" I saw her blush a little "No one really said that to me before." *But your smile is what made me fall in love with you, how could no one have noticed that beautiful smile before?*

Back to my point of view:

*Awww Luhan, he's even complimenting my worst features*

I couldn't help but blush the rest of the way until we got to the house.

Luhan opened the door and I gasped.

*Is this a dream? This looks like one of the most expensive homes I've ever seen!*

"Wow this is just-Wow" I looked at all the furniture and then I looked up at the ceiling. It was all covered with a huge painting, and there was a beautiful golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"This house used to be my grandparents', they bought it like 20 years ago" Luhan said.

"Oh, wow..." I was still amazed.

"Here, follow me, do you want me to show you my room?" he asked.

I nodded "Okay" and then I followed him.

We went up the luxurious stairs.

*I wonder how many floors this house has...*

I turned my head to the right and then to the left, there were two long hallways.

"This floor is for bedrooms and game rooms. On the third floor is where my parents usually work, it's also where my dad's office is. And on the main floor is where the kitchen, dining room, and the library are." he explained.

"Wow this house is so big..." I said with wide eyes.

"If you get hungry you can just tell my servants, they can make you some food."

"You have servants?!" I asked shocked

"Yup" he nodded and smiled. "Let's go" he turned to the left hallway and I followed him.

I looked at the walls. *Even the walls look like they are made of gold*

Luhan opened the door to his room, and we stepped inside.

 

 

"Wow..." my eyes widened.

Luhan sat on one of the armchairs "You can also change the background of the windows, look" he grabbed the remote and pressed on the button. In a second the background changed and it looked like we were underwater.

"OMG!!" I exclaimed and ran up to the windows. I could see some sharks swimming by "Wow, is this real?" I asked and touched the window.

Luhan laughed a little "No, of course not. But it sure looks like it"

"Yeahh..." I said in amazement.

Luhan's point of view:

I looked up at her face. She is so gorgeous.

*How could she make me fall in love with her in just one day?*

I always used to hate girls and be rude to them, but she is just so different from all of them.

I was about to reach for her hand when I heard a knock on the door.

"Luhan are you in here?" my mom asked.

*Darn, she ruined such a perfect moment.*

I waited a couple of seconds and then answered "Yeah."

The door opened right away. "Ooh! Who is this?" she asked surprised.

*Ugh Mom, don't embarrass me in front of her!* I grumbled inside my head.

I glanced at Taelynn "That's my friend, Taelynn" I answered.

"Oh, wow, what a pretty girl!" my mom exclaimed.

"Thank you" Taelynn said and bowed.

"Luhan, how come you never told me about her before?! She is so nice and pretty, you guys should go out-"

"Mom!!" *Goddamnit shut up already!* I mentally cursed at her.

"Okay, okay sorry" she waved her hands in the air "I'll keep my mouth shut, you guys will work it out yourself anyway, right?" she smiled and winked. I gave her a glare. "Ooo by the way, dinner is almost ready! Taelynn you are welcome to join us!" With that, she ran out of the room.

I sighed and turned to Taelynn. "Don't mind her, she is just crazy sometimes."

"Hahah, I wish I had a mom like that, it would be so fun!" she giggled and sat on the armchair beside me.

*Wow she's the first one who actually said that about her, everyone else thinks that she's got problems with her brain.*

We looked at each others eyes.

"Dinner is ready! Come down you lovebirds!" my mom yelled which made me jump a little.

"She's so annoying..." I sighed "Come on, let's go."

"Okay" she said.

Back to my point of view:

We got up and went downstairs.

I was still thinking about what his mom had said *-"You guys should go out"-* that made my heart beat a little faster.

We sat down at the table. *Can I possibly like him?* I asked myself in my mind.

I looked at his face as he was talking with his dad. *He looks sooo handsome and cute...*

 

 

 

"...Taelynn!" I didn't realize his mom was calling my name like the third time already.

"Oh, wha-...Yeah?" I asked bewildered.

She smiled "Finally you heard me, probably you were too busy checking a certain someone out" she winked and then she looked at Luhan. "Oh, Luhannn" she said in a very high voice.

"Huh?" he turned around.

"What! No, no, I was just looking at the umm...window!" I stood up from my seat and pointed to the window eagerly.

She laughed a little "Oh, yes, sure you were...anyway, would you like some mashed potatoes?" she asked holding the plate up.

"Oh, yes please," I sat back down.

*Oh god, I embarrassed myself so much!* My cheeks became flushed pink.

I looked at Luhan and our eyes met. We both blushed and turned away.

*Waaaaa I'm so stupid! Ugh* I cursed myself mentally.

For the rest of the dinner everyone kept quiet, which made things even more awkward. When we finished eating the servants took the plates away.

I got up and looked at the clock. It was already 8:00 pm.

"I think I have to go home now, thank you very much for the meal!" I said.

"Ok, then maybe Luhan could drop you off" his dad was reading something as he walked past me.

"Woah, Wait! I GET TO DRIVE A CAR?!" Luhan jumped out of his seat and ran over to his dad.

"Yes, but be careful okay?" his dad handed him the keys.

"Okay, yes dad! You're the best!" he looked at his keys in amazement.

His mom walked behind me and whispered "He still acts like a child sometimes." I giggled.

*I can see that* I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

After I got my stuff, we left the house.

"I wonder how this thing works..." Luhan examined the keys and then he pressed a button on them. Then I heard a loud *BEEP* which made me jump.

*Woah is that his...C-Car?!*

 

 

"Oh, there we go, now the doors opened." I heard him say but I was too busy looking at the SUPER COOL car.

"Taelynn? Are you gonna get inside or not?" Luhan asked.

"Oh, yeah...S-Sorry" I returned back to reality.

He smirked "It's alright"

Luhan's point of view:

*For a second there, I thought you were going to faint Taelynn.*

Oh god, she looks so cute. I think she really likes this car...

Back to my point of view:

I sat down inside the car, and my seat moved back a bit.

Then the car's doors closed by them self and the seat belt buckled itself in.

"Woahh....Is this some kind of future car?!" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"Hahah, there's a lot more this car can do." Luhan answered and we drove off really fast.