Kiss me

Unexpected Love

Something in my head was telling me that I would remember this moment for the rest of my life. I was still frozen in the same position with Luhan really close to me. Never in my whole life had a boy stood this close to me! I was so scared and my knees were shaking.

He leaned in closer and whispered "Kiss me."

My cheeks became so red and I just kept looking into his eyes.

"Let's check behind that tree!" I heard Baekhyun's voice.

I held my breath "Oh no..." I said in a panicky voice.

Luhan tilted his head to the side and he saw some of the boys running towards the tree. He looked back at me with an innocent look on his face. I was still holding my breath and my eyes widened. *Luhan, stop looking at me like that! Your looks could just make me faint!*

"Come." he said quietly and grabbed my hand. We ran across the sidewalk and he pulled me behind the stairs of the school entrance. I ducked down and remained quiet.

I covered my ears with my hands *This is the most awkward moment of my life...*

I saw Xiumin and Baekhyun run up to the tree and checking everywhere around it. Then Xiumin turned his head to the right and saw me.

"There she is!" he pointed at me.

"Where?! I don’t see her!" Baekhyun asked loudly. Then his eyes shifted to me and he smirked. "Well what do we have here..." he said while raising his eyebrows up and down.

The next thing I knew was that all the boys were standing in front of me and Luhan.

"Oooo..." Xiumin elbowed Kai, and he smirked. Some boys laughed quietly.

"Luhan did you catch Taelynn first?" Chanyeol asked with a little pout. Luhan was sitting against the side of the stairs with his right leg folded up and the other one straight.

He looked up at Chanyeol "Yeah." He answered.

"Then what was her dare??" Kai asked. He had his arm around Xiumin's neck and he was wearing sunglasses on his head.

All of the boys looked so handsome. *Are they supermodels or something?*

Luhan looked at me. I held on to my hair, and looked into his eyes.

“N-Nothing” he turned away awkwardly. Right at this moment the school bell rang.

“Wahh seriously, why does that stupid school bell always have to ruin the fun?!” Xiumin complained.

“Well ok, we should go back in” Kai said and started walking back to school.

I glanced at Luhan, he was looking down. I got up and dusted off my skirt.

“Well let’s go,” I said in a slightly high voice. He still didn’t get up.

I curled my hair behind my ear and I put my hands on my hips. Everyone else already went inside. I sighed.

I looked back at Luhan and I knelt down next to him. “Luhan?” I poked his arm and pouted. *Did I really make him that sad?*

He still didn’t even move. “Luhan! Luhan! Answer me!” I shook his shoulders. ”Agh why you so mad???” I hugged him around his shoulders.

He looked at me “I’m not mad”

“Oh, then why were you not answering me?” I asked as I still had my arms around him and looking into his eyes.

“I don’t know…I just thought you would think that I’m weird.” He answered and he turned away.

“No, why would I...Oh, come on, cheer up! Why in the world would I want to lose my first friend?! You are like my best friend here. Why would I-“

“Because I told you to kiss me” he interrupted me and looked into my eyes. I kept quiet and we just stared at each other. This was like the third time today that we stared at each other for so long.

The second school bell rang. I looked down at the ground and sighed. “

Well I umm…I would kiss you…but don’t you think we should get to know each other better?”