Dare tag

Unexpected Love

After Chemistry, I had Social studies. Both teachers were very nice. The Social studies teacher even let us play a game so that I could get to know everyone better. So far, I really like this school. It was lunchtime now and I remembered that I said I was going to eat with Baekhyun and his friends. *But Luhan is his friend too right? Oh, whatever I'm just going with Luhan*.

We went outside, I saw the same group of boys I saw this morning but there were a couple of new faces too. "Those are my friends; I'll introduce you to them." Luhan said as he pointed at the group of boys that were laughing, talking, and jumping on each other.

"O-Okay" I said nervously. *Great here comes more boys, will I even get a girl friend around here?*

"Hey guys!!" Luhan said loudly and waved his hands in the air.

"Luhan...!" One of the chubbier boys exclaimed.

"Hey Luhan" A tall weird looking boy ran past us "We're playing Dare Tag wanna join?"

"Sure, Taelynn wanna play?" he asked me and then ran off with his friends.

"Okay." I put my lunchbag on the grass and untied the ponytail on my head. I took the grey sweater that I was wearing off. Now I was only wearing my uniform. There was a slight wind and my hair floated in the air.

 

 

Luhan's point of view:

"Luhan who’s she?" Xiumin asked me and pointed to a girl. *Wait not just any girl that was Taelynn. And woah...she looked gorgeous.* my mouth slightly dropped and I was out of words.

"Luhan…Hellooo?" Xiumin waved his hands in front of my face. I shook my head, and got back to reality.

"Oh yeah, sorry Xiumin I was just...looking at something." I glanced back at Taelynn. She smiled. I smiled back.

Xiumin crossed his arms, looked at Taelynn and then back at me "...Or, at someone" he smirked.

"No I wasn't." He tickled me on my sides and I flinched "Stop." I laughed a little.

"Say all you want Lulu, I know the truth anyway." he patted my shoulder and walked away with his hands in his pockets. *That jerk, I hate him*

Back to my point of view:

I walked over to Luhan. "So, are you going to introduce me or not?" I put my hands behind my back and smiled.

"Okay." He said nervously and scratched the back of his head. He told everyone to come and I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Ji Taelynn, Luhan's friend." I waved and smiled sweetly.

"Taelynn you're cute-" A boy with high cheekbones that was leaning on the back of a sweet looking boy said. I did a 'WTF' face. He then got smacked on the head by a very tall leader-looking boy.

"Owww" he touched his head where he got hit. I giggled.

The boy with high cheekbones got up, straightened his shirt and looked at me. He cleared his throat.

"I'm Chen" he put his hand in front of me to get a handshake. I shook his hand but he didn't let go. I raised an eyebrow. "Your hand is soft, I want to hold it like this forever." he put my hand on his cheek.

"Chen! That's enough!" The sweet looking boy snapped at him. Chen let go of my hand and winked "I was just kidding."

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow "Haha. Funny." I did an un-amused face.

The sweet looking boy came up to me next "I'm Suho, and I'm like a father of all those...." he glanced at all the boys "...kids." I laughed a little.

"Hey! What's so funny!?" The chubby looking boy asked. Suho glanced at him and shook his head. He went back with the rest of the boys.

"Xiumin go! You're next!" The tall leader-looking boy said.

"But-" he didn't finish because he got pushed towards me. He almost fell down. "Erm, hi...I'm Xiumin." his cheeks reddened a bit and he extended his hand to get a handshake.

I shook his hand. "Hi Xiumin" I said and smiled. He smiled slightly and ran back with the rest of the boys.

The very tall leader-looking boy came up to me next. He had his arms crossed. "I'm Kris." he looked at me and smiled a little.

"Hey Kris" I looked at his tall figure and tried not to squint because the sun was in my face.

Next came the tall weird looking boy, he was cute a little. He lowered his head to the same level as mine. He raised both of his eyebrows and smirked. "Hey Taelynn, I'm Chanyeol, and I hope that we can become really good friends." he winked, put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

I raised an eyebrow "O-Okay..."

Baekhyun walked up to me next, he waved at me with one hand while the other one was in his pocket. He looked at me with a smile. "You know me already, but still in case you forgot...I'm Baekhyun." he smiled and gave me a handshake. I smiled. He turned around and walked away.

The next boy was Kai who had darker skin, after him was D.O which had really big eyes, then it was Lay whose nickname was unicorn apparently...hahah I laughed at that one. After Lay, came Sehun he was the youngest of all of them but he was pretty tall, then the last one was Tao who is known as Panda-boy.

"Okay, are we gonna play or not?!" Chanyeol asked covering his forehead with his hands because the sun was in his face.

"Yeah, yeah...." Baekhyun said "I'll explain the rules." Everyone gathered around to listen.