I dare you

Unexpected Love

"Ok, so here are the rules, we pick one person who is going to be 'it', And the rest is going to have to catch the 'it'. The person who catches 'it' first gets to dare them to do something, and it can be ANYTHING." Baekhyun smirked and emphasized the last word.

*Oh god, I hope it's not going to be me*. I was beginning to get worried.

"So..." Chanyeol looked at me "I wonder who the 'it' is gonna be..."

"OOO I have an idea guys!" Xiumin exclaimed. "Come we should vote on who's going to be the 'it'!" The boys all came in a circle and whispered between each other.

I raised an eyebrow. *Ok, this is way too obvious they're going to pick me.*

"And...We made our decisioon, it's Taelynn!" Xiumin said and pointed to me with a 'happy' face.

I crossed my arms "Okayyy...so, do I run?"

"Well... you can stay and let us catch you." Chanyeol smirked.

"No!" I turned to run. I looked back and I saw twelve boys running behind me. *Oh noooo!* I increased my speed, I was already getting tired. I ran behind a tree trying to hide *I hope they don't notice me*

I needed to catch my breath. I was scared to think of what they would make me do.

"Where's Taelynn?!", "I'll find her first!", "No I will!" I could hear the boys' voices far away. I

heard footsteps coming closer. Then someone jumped in front of me.

"Aha there you are!"

"AHHHH!” I yelped and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Hahah I scared youuu" Luhan pointed at me and winked with a cute smile.

I put my hands on my chest; I could feel that my heartbeat increased. I was breathing a lot faster with my eyes wide. I was trying to catch my breath.

He smirked and put his hands on either sides of me, making me look up at him.

"Hmm...And what should I make you do?" he tapped his chin with one finger. Then he put his finger bellow my chin and lifted it up. I gulped. *AHHH! What is he doing?!!!*

He gazed into my eyes, and I kept looking into his eyes which were so shiny and beautiful.

"I dare you..." he continued saying. *OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!*