I've found a friend

Unexpected Love

Hi there,

I'm Ji Taelynn. I'm 16 this year. My family moved to Seoul a while ago and now I have to attend a new school. I was given the choice to pick my own school and so I was aiming for a school which would give me a great education and also a chance to sing and dance! My first day of school went pretty unexpected though...

I woke up and slowly sat up in my bed. I stretched my hands, breathed in and opened my eyes. I looked around the room. It was a bit messy with some clothes on the floor. I got up and put my green alligator slippers on. I walked towards the door and took a look back at my window. I could see some sunlight shining through my purple butterfly curtains. I heard birds chirping. *I can't believe its spring already!* I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. A smile came upon my face. I went to the washroom and took a shower. After the shower I went back to my room to style my hair. I brushed my long hair and put a small star shaped hairclip into my hair. I put my uniform on. It had a red tie on it, and the skirt was dark blue.

 

 

 

 I went downstairs to prepare breakfast. *Today is my first day at Seoul Arts High School so I can't be late!* I quickly prepared a sandwich and put it in my mouth. I went to get my backpack and checked if I had everything I needed. "Let's see, I have my math binder, social studies, science and... English! Okay perfect!" I closed my backpack and finished eating my sandwich as I looked around the living room.

My family was pretty rich so we had a very nice house. The living room had a lot of expensive paintings all around the white walls. The furniture was well matched with the rest of the surroundings. Our windows were very large and it was very bright because we didn't have curtains in the living room. I grabbed my backpack and left the house. I locked the door and took a look at all the surroundings.

 

 

We had lots of different flowers around our house, I walked straight on the sidewalk and turned to my right. There was a very long sidewalk in front and I knew it would lead to Seoul Arts High School. I started walking and looked at everything I passed. There were lots of trees around here. I saw some butterflies fly by. *Wow this place is amazing! I already have a good feeling that Seoul Arts High School will be awesome.*

I saw a boy walking in front of me.*Maybe he's from the same school that I'm going to!* I smiled to myself. I caught up to him and I looked at his face. He was looking down at the sidewalk as he walked. His face looked like a little boy's. I smiled at him. He looked up at me, his eyes were so beautiful. We looked at each other for five seconds and then he said

"Hey."

"Hi." I smiled sweetly. He turned his head back to the front and then back at me.

"Are you new here?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Oh. Y-yeah I am." I smiled and scratched the back of my head. He nodded as he turned his head back to the front. The rest of the walk was quiet. We got to the school gates.

His point of view:

"If you want me to show you around the school I can." *Why did I say that? I never help girls in school.*

Back to my point of view:

I looked at him.

"Sure, that would be nice. Thanks." I smiled sweetly again. *Well, well, looks like I've found a friend. Wow that was fast* a voice in my head said.