WHAT DID WE JUST DO?

My Cute Love Story

[SOOJUNG P.O.V.]

I thought about what Minho said and we were so close to a kiss... and i wanted to do it if that stupid seagul couldve eaten earlier. Then... I probably do like him. I saw him at the lemonade stand and decided to scare him from behind and say "yes" to him. I was hiding behind a wall peeking from time to time. I was about to go when i saw a girl and i stopped.

"Omo. Minho? Choi Minho?? Its been a while right." WAIT. She knows him? Please dont tell me she likes him. Oh darn. No.

"Yuri?? Woww! I havent seen you in a while. How have you been?" He said as he hugged her... he hugged her. Ok calm calm stay calm calm calm WHY ARE THEY STILL HUGGING. Why am i this jelous though? DUHH I LIKE HIMM!!! Well its just a hug right?

"Minho!! Break!!" The teacher said. Yes now i can tell him, but the girl was still there. If only i could say, "Excuse me, but i would like to say something to Minho so bye bye." Ya i cant say that its too rude. Then they took off together. Greaaatttttttttt. Meh i can tell him later.

[END OF SOOJUNG'S P.O.V.]

[MINHO'S P.O.V.]

Wow... Yuri is here!! Yuri was acctually my childhood friend and i havent seen her in years. So since im on break i decided to hang out with her. We went to the garden and just sat on the grass and Yuri started.

"I-like-you. Oh look thats a nice pole." I just chucked and looked back at her with a WAT? face. I heard the words "i like you"

"Im sorry what did you say." i said with the WAT? face even bigger. "I said thats a nice pole?" Ok now shes just stalling.

"Ande you said you liked me." Hehe. "Pshhhh what pfft noo what when did i say that i said that pole- ok i like you." My eyes were like this  O.O "Oh..." Well this cant get anymore awkward. Why cant i be the pole?

"This might sound crazy, but ive always wanted you to be my boyfriend. But i havent told you cause i knew you would fall for another girl." And thats when it hit me... Soojung. But shes right i have fallen for another girl, but i dont want to hurt Yuri cause i would always protect her so...

"Yes." 

"Im sorry what?"

"I said thats a nice pole. What do you think i said? I said yes because i would like to be your boyfriend." Well... here it goes... sorry Soojung. "BWOHH??!! YOU REALLY WOULDDD??? AHH IM SOO HAPPY." She said then hugged me and my eyes went like O.O again.

[END OF MINHO'S P.O.V.]

MEANWHILE WITH L AND LYNDA.....

L and Lynda have been really great friends and they both liked eachother. Then L couldnt take it anymore.

"Would you be my girfriend?" Lynda blushed and looked at him and smiled. "Yes!" She said and hugged him. L was so happy and hugged her back. (A/N: I dont have much ideas for them :P)

---------------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunyoung was with her mom at the hospitaland she was really tired. She couldnt sleep that night and under her eyes were black. Then Jonghyun walked in and saw Sunyoung and he was freaked out. Under her eyes were like the colour of her hair.

"Did you even sleep last night?" Jonghyun said. "No." Sunyoung felt like falling asleep, but she couldnt cause the memory of her mom comes to mind. She went to her house to sleep, but she was too scared to be by herself, since her brother Jay Park went to America to go to medical school to support their family since their father died. Jonghyun sat beside her.

"You know its not good to not sleep." Sunyoung nodded her head. Then Sunyoung called Sulli and said that she wont be at their apartment again. Since Sunyoung's mother was hospitalized, Sunyoung had to take care of the house. Then a bunch of doctors started running in. Sunyoung and Jonghyun were confused.

"I need you two to leave there is something we need to do." One of the doctors said and Sunyoung got worried as they pulled the curtain to cover her umma. "But... ANDWAE UMMA!!" Sunyoung was crying and couldnt breathe. She was going to charge towards the bed, but the doctor stopped her and kicked them both out. She was banging on the door. "UMMAAAA!!! UMMA! UMMA. Umma." Sunyoung said while crying. Jonghyun then pulled her into a hug and she was buried in his chest, crying. A few minutes passed by then the doctor came out of the room and said, "Im sorry, but there is a 10% chance your mother has to live. Appearently, when she was younger, she had many diseases and they were treated very late. The reason why she had a heart attack was because she found out she could die if the surgury isnt successful." Sunyoung had tears streaming down her face like a river and she looked at Jonghyun and he was really worried for her. Jonghyun decided to piggy back her home. And she was crying on his shoulder and would sometimes mumble 'umma'. Then Once they reached Sunyoung's house, Jonghyun put her down.

"Komawo. For being there for me and comforting me." Sunyoung said while wipping the tears off her face. "Its ok. I'll do anything for you." Sunyoung tried to smile. "Can you sleep here for the night?" Sunyoung asked. "Sure." 

[JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

I went to my house to pack up some clothes then went back to Sunyoung's house and i saw her cooking something. And wow did it smell good. She was making Ramen. Shes so cute when shes cooking even if her eyes are black. "Im back." I said while smiling. " Oh hey. You wanna try my ramen? It tastes really good." THANK GOODNESSSSSSSSS. My stomach started sounding like a dying whale. Its was like 'EEEEEEEUUUWWWWOOOOOOOOUUUEUEEEEUUOOOOWOWWWWOOOOFFF' 

"Sure, but i think its going to taste bad." I was teasing her. "Yah!" She said as she hit my arm lightly. "Now say ahh" She said while taking the spoon of ramen and bringing it near me. I opened my mouth and it tasted good. Like REALLY good. 

"Wow its actually good." I said still chewing it. " I told you!" She said while laughing. Then we had a meal together and i am fu-ull. Then we started having a fun time and when she was laughing, on the inside, i could tell she was hurt.

It was night time and i could tell Sunyoung had a worried face. "Dont worry. Im going to be with you. Im just going to be one room away from you." I turned around to go to my room, but then she grabbed my wrist. I turned to face her and was shocked in what she said.

"Can you sleep with me?" I was like whaaa? "I know it sounds wrong, but i dont think i can sleep even if you're one room away from me. Plus its like bestfriends sleeping beside eachother right?" She said trying not to make it sound wrong, but it was and i kinda liked the idea though. Oh my... me and my erted mind. "Uhh okay." I said and followed her to her bed. We both slipped in the bed and wow this is awkward. Then i said, " Ahem... goodnight." Then she said, "Goodnight."

[END OF JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

[SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

Why did i ask him to sleep with me? Pabo. Anyways, at one point i fell asleep.

Me and Jonghyun were wearing all black and i was appearently crying and Jonghyun was tearing up a bit for me. It was raining and Jonghyun was holding the umbrella for us. I see were going to a semetery. I looked at one of the graves and it said "Lee Yejin" i didnt pay attention to the rest cause Lee Yejin was my ummas name before she got married and her nickname was Ailee. Then i saw her picture infront of the grave. My umma is dead. I started crying and everything around me was quiet. i was crying badly. Then i noticed Jonghyun wasnt beside me. Where did he go? A man walked me to another grave and it said "Kim Jonhyun" with his picture in front of it. HOW CAN HE DIE IN ONE SECOND? "JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and couldnt stop crying. "UMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Then i woke up screaming "UMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I got up and Jonghyun woke up and also got up. Omo... it was just a dream. "SUNYOUNG WHAT HAPPENED." Then i turned to him and was thankful he was alive. I put my hand on his cheek to make sure he was real. He was just starring at me. Then i hugged him and started crying. "Thank goodness your alive." I sighed of relief. " What?" Jonghyun said as he hugged me back. "I had a dream that you and my umma died." Then we both lied back down on the bed and he was trying to calm me down and caressesed (A/N: Sorry i cant spell that.) my hair. Then he hugged me and we both fell asleep. 

[END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

[BACK TO JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

I woke up and found a sleeping Sunyoung on my chest while i was hugging her protectively. Oh no. We acctually slept together didnt we. And now we wake up in this position. I couldnt move cause i didnt want to wake her up. Then she started to move and i thought she was awake, but i was wrong. She moved up very close to my face and my heart was beating fast even if i couldnt see her face. My arms were still around her waist, but she would kill me if she knew we did this. Then she moved again closer and our lips touched. OH MY OTTOKE?? Wow she is a heavy sleeper. She doesnt know im the little boy and i decided not to tell her now since her umma and everything. Our lips were on eachother. Then i closed my eyes cause i was enjoying it. After i felt hands push me away lightly. Shoot she saw us like this, but i like how she didnt push me off the bed cause she was protective hehe. So i pretended to wake up and she got up starring at me. "WHAT DID WE JUST DO?" She yelled looking worried.

"What do you mean we? Your the one that did it and i didnt want to wake you up so, its not really my fault." Pabo. Now im blaming her. 

"Oh... mianhae. When i sleep i tend to move a lot. But you couldve just pulled away i am a heavy sleeper." 

"Ya... i think i noticed that." I laughed then silence was in the room.

"Im going to go make breakfast." Sunyoung got up and went downstairs. Wow... my first kiss and its like this and with the little girl? Awesome. I smiled as i got up and decided to wash up. As i went down stairs breakfast was ready and i saw Sunyoung looking at some pictures, crying. Then i went  and hugged her from the back. She was a bit startled, but then i said, "Mianhae that you had to wake up like that with us in that awkward position. But dont cry, i dont like to see you cry." I let go and she turned around. "Komawo and its okay. Now lets eat breakfast." She said with a fake smile and i wipped away her tears. We ate breakfast and were talking and laughing. Then we decided to go to the hospital to see when her umma is going to have the surgery. As we went in we saw a girl a bit older than Sunyoung and the doctor said, "Im sorry, but Your mother is dead." Then the girl started to cry and yelled, "UMMAAA!!!" Then her friend walked her outside. I looked at Sunypung and she had a worried face. "Jonghyun-ah, what if that girl is going to be me?" She said while crying. "Trust me that girl wont be you." I said trying to comfort her. Then we found the doctor and asked him when the surgery was. 

"The surgery is on August 12th." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated chapter 7!! I think this one is kinda short too, but i enjoyed writing it :D

Luna's birthday is in 9 days!! Cant wait!! I might make a cake for her and post it on twitter hehe.

And f(x)'s new album is amazingg!! I cant choose a favourite cause theyre all so good!!

@mypreciouskc Sorry for not putting any Taelli in the story i wanted to put a lot of Jongna.

Take a snapshot oh oh oh oh. Lol Take care oh oh oh oh ~~~