Why are You so Rude?

My Cute Love Story

"Soojung?" And she's just like " MMMHMMHMHMHMMHMHMMMMMMHMHMMHHMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMMMM" And i didnt understand any of it.

"Soojung?? what happened?" I said as i was ripping the tape off .

"OOOOWWWWWW" She said cause i ripped too hard that it looked like i was waxing her upper lip but with even more pain.

"Mianhae" 

"YAAHHHH!!! IM GONNA GET THAT CHOI MINHO AND THAT DINO FACEEEE!!!" She said too me and i just stood there confused.

"Huh? Dino face?" 

"Ya that stupid Dino faceee!!! i hate himm hes sooo rude!! He doesnt care about anyone, but himself!! im glad he doesnt want to date other girls or he might murder them at night!!" She said while i was untying her from the chair.

"Well, anyways, why did he do this and who's Choi Minho?" 

"Well, Choi Minho also wanted to be student body president, but people mostly voted for me and i won which made him angry. I didnt see him as a competition, but thats how he saw me. So hes been hating on me and pulling pranks on me and i dont like it. And Dino face is his friend who is also known as Kim Jonghyun. He sometimes uses Kim Jonghyun as his co- parnkster since hes the most rude guy in the school. I wish i can just punch then in the face, but i dont know why Choi Minho is overeacting. I mean its not like your gonna be the president of the U.S.A. And Dino face, i dont know his problem i think he was born that way."

"Wow, i cant believe they would do that to you when you barley did anything, but i think i just bumped into Dino face like 5 minutes ago, cause he did look like a Dino. And he also called me shorty so i just glared at him.... hehee." I just said to her then we left cause i forgot that Jinri was still waiting for us. Then after that we told the whole story to her and she's like

"Omo!! Thats teribble."

END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.

Man i really wish i had a memory of that little girl. She made me so happy by just looking at her face and just how happy she was. I wasnt able to sleep or eat for a week. But sometimes i dont sleep properly now either because i still have dreams about her. And one time i almost kissed Minho eeewwwwwww!!! I miss her so much. And when her umma slapped her on the face i wanted to just take the girl away with me. I didnt even know her name. And the worst part is, the last and only words she said to me were that she was moving and my heart just broke into pieces when i heard that. But her voice was amazing to hear. 

"Yah! Jonghyun how was Soojungs face today i wish i couldve saw it hahahaa." Minho interrupted my thinking.

"She was shocked and angry hahahahaa!!" I said to him.

"Man if i was student body president and she would pull pranks on me so that she can spend more time with me!!" Minho said and acctualy he had a crush on Soojung, he just doesnt want to show it cause he already pulled all these pranks on her.

"Oh and i forgot to tell you this random girl bumped into me and she said mianhae, but i called her shortie hahahaaa. I saw her give me a glare."

"Yah, dont you think thats kinda mean since you dont even know her?" Minho said.

"Not really." I said coldly at him.

For some reason that girl looked familiar to me. She looked like my cousin BoA. And for some reason my heart felt tingley and i dont know why. I dont even like that girl. And if anyone asks, the only reason why im rude is cause of my past. And have been like that since then.

---------------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho and i were walking in school when i saw the girl i bumped in to yesterday. And AGAIN i had that tingley feeling in my heart. I was really wierd.

"Yah! Shortie!" I said to her and she turned around and look at me coldly and ignored me. So i walked up to her and said,

"Yah! I called you and you didnt answer!!" 

"Its because of the way you treated me yesterday, and Soojung told me about you so dont talk to me." Then i grabbed her arm.

END OF JONGHYUNS P.O.V.

SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.

I was hanging out with Soojung and Jinri when i heard a familiar voice. It was Dino face.

"Yah! Shortie!" He said to me and i turned around and looked at him coldly and ignored him. So he walked up to me and said,

"Yah! I called you and you didnt answer!!" 

"Its because of the way you treated me yesterday, and Soojung told me about you so dont talk to me." I said and he grabbed my arm whch startled me.

"If you bump into me ever again watch what ill do to you." 

"Why are you so rude?" I said very curiously.

He just froze in his place with a sad face and i just stood there looking at him. WHY IN THE WORLD DID I ASK HIM THAT?!.
 
"T-thats none of your buisness!" He said and was about to smack me on the face when some random guy came out of nowhere and said,
 
"Jonghyun, i think its enough lets go now." Then he let go of me and left. I was so relieved that guy came.
 
[END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]
 
[MINHO'S P.O.V.]
 
I saw Dino face about to smack that innocent girl he bumped into when i stopped him saying,
 
"Jonghyun, i think its enough lets go now." Then he let go of her and left with me.
 
"Yah!! Jonghyun-shi!! Why would you smack an innocent girl that didnt even do anything to you??" I swear i felt like i wanted to punch him in the face.
 
"Why? You like it when i do pranks on Soojung." 
 
"But you dont hit Soojung!!!" I said full of anger then i asked him,
 
"But seriously, why would you do that?"
 
"Its because she reminded me of my past and i felt like a knife was stabbed in my heart. She reminded me of the good times i had together with the young girl, but then i remembered the last part of it and i just had a sad face." He said and my eyes widened.
 
[END OF MINHO'S P.O.V.]
 
"UUUGGHHHH!! I HATE CHOI MINHOOO!! I SAW HIM TALKING TO YOU!! Did he hurt you in anyway??" Soojung said very angerly at Sunyoung.
 
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Sunyoung said in confusion.
 
"Remember i told you about Choi Minho? Ya, he was the guy that brought Dino face with him to stop you from smacking him."
 
"Oh, he's actually quite nice- WAIT YOU WERE WATCHING ME THE WHOLE TIME??? WHY DIDNT YOU HELP ME!!?!?!" Sunyoung said.
 
"No i just watched the end and i was gonna stop you, but then Minho showed up." 
 
"Ooohhh." Sunyoung said.
 
[MEANWHILE WITH TAELLI....]
 
"Wow! The stars are so beautiful at this night." Jinri said to Taemin while they were looking at the stars. 
 
"Yes they are, but theyre not as sparkly as your eyes." Taemin said to her and Jinri just blushed.
 
"O-ohh komawo." Jinri said while she was still blushing.
 
"You know what, i think i will call you...... Sulli from now on. Its my nickname to you and your friends can also call you that."
 
"Oh, okay i like it. Thank you."
 
Then Taemin kissed her on the cheeck which made her blush even more.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEXT DAY-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MINHO AND JONGHYUN'S APARTMENT
 
Another day Jonghyun didnt sleep well because of the young girl. When they woke up and ate breakfast, they went to school and Jonghyun was just staring at the girl very angerly, but still had that tingley feeling in his heart.
 
"Why did i have that stupid dream?" 
 
[FLASHBACK]
 
"Jonghyun oppa saranghae!!" Sunyoung said while hugging him.
 
"Saranghae, i will protect you forever." Jonghyun said with a smile. After that they were kissing.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Jonghyun said while waking up and experiencing a complete nightmare. And he also woke up Minho.
 
"SHUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!" Minho said cause he was so tired and annoyed.
 
"Oh thank goodness it was a dream." Jonghyun whispered to himself and fell back asleep. Well.... kinda asleep.
 
[END OF FLASHBACK]
 
"Aish whatever" Jonghyun said to himself and just walked away.
 
SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
I was peacefully talking to Jinri who is appearently Sulli now and Soojung. While we were talking we heard some bickering then Soojung said,
 
"Omooo!! I hate it when they always fight." Then Soojung went up to the random people that were bickering.
 
"YAHHH!!!!! Didnt i tell you guys to stop fight with eachother?" Soojung said and the people were just nodding their heads.
 
"B-but Soojung-shi, this Key is such a diva and hes sooo annoying!!!" The guy? No girl. I think its a HeShe i dont even know, said.
 
"Listen Amber and Key, apoligize to eachother now!!" Soojung said.
 
"FINEE!!! MIANHAE!!" They both said at the same time which kinda freaked me out.
 
END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.
 
Darn im late for class. I was running as fast as i could, but of course, i was late.
 
"Mr. Kim mind explaining to me why you're late?" The teacher said. Then i had to think of something quick. When i saw the shortie, i thought i'd mess around with her. So i thought of something quick and said,
 
" It was all because of her!!" I said while pointing at the shortie. Then everyone had eyes on her. Hahahahaaa it was priceless.
 
"Huh?" She said being so confused hahahahaaaa.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Well, since my other chapters are short, i decided to make this chapter long.
Keep on commenting and i really want more subscribers!! Komawo!! :)