Our Crushes

My Cute Love Story

"Huh?" She said being so confused hahahahaaaa.

[END OF JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

"Miss Park. I guess you will be joining Mr. Kim into cleaning the Music room after school." The teacher said. Then at the same time they said,

"BWOH??!!" Then the teacher said, "Now thats enough. Let's get back to our lesson." Sunyoung was glaring at Dino face and when he noticed her, he just smerked evily. "Aishh" Sunyoung said to herself.

*DRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* The bell rang to go home, but Sunyoung had to stay and clean the music room.

------------------------------------------------------------ MUSIC ROOM---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aishh. If it wasnt for you i wouldnt be here. Plus what did i do to you? Why are you so rude to me? I dont see you do that to other people. Well, other then Soojung, but you get orders from Minho to do it!!" Sunyoung said very angerly then Jonghyun took a deep breathe and said,

" *Takes deep breathe* Im not telling you hehe." He . Then she just ignored him and started cleaning. Then she noticed that he wasnt cleaning. "Yah!! You're suppose to be cleaning too. You're the one who got us in this mess!!" Sunyoung said annoyed. Then he said, "I dont want to im to lazy." 

"Aish" Sunyoung said. Then once Jonghyun was watching her cleaning cause he loved seeing her annoyed, he noticed something familiar   around her neck. He couldnt see it properly cause it was only a view from the side. Once Sunyoung was moving the necklace was about to spin. He then saw the back of it which was a heart and it was all silver and fake. Then as it was spinning more and more, it was spinning it the other direction which annoyed him. It was about to turn to the front when she turned around to go clean something else. "Aishh." Jonghyun said to himself and fell asleep cause he was examining a random persons necklace. Then when Sunyoung finished, she saw him asleep then nudged him to wake up, but he didnt. She was a kind person so she didnt want to leave him alone in the school even if hes rude to her. 

"Hmmm.. What to do, what to do... Oh i know!!" Then Sunyoung when to the piano and started singing 'No Other' by Super Junior. Sunyoung had a great voice, but she never told anyone cause she was to shy to show people her voice. As she was singing, Jonghyun woke up and heard a beautiful voice. He turned to his side and relized it was Sunyoung. His eyes widened when he heard her cause he never expected her voice to be like that. 

[SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

As i was singing, i heard foot steps walking so i stopped singing. When the footsteps stopped i turned around and it was Dino face.

" O-o-mo did you hear me?" I said really scared cause he was the first person to hear my voice and i didnt like that he was the first one to know.

"Umm.. ya." OMOO IM SOO DEADD.

"Oh, im sorry i guess ill be going now." I said, but then he grabbed my arm and got reallyy scared and i didnt know what to do but kick him in the leg and run out as fast as i could.

"OWWWWWWWWW!!! WHAT THE HECKKK???" He said and i heard him as i was going out and was giggling to myself.

[END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

MEANWHILE WITH MINSTAL....

"Umm.. Soojung?" Minho said as he tapped her shoulder. When she turned around she said,

"Aish what do you want." She said coldly. "I need to talk to you on the school rooftop." Minho said hoping she will accept. 

"Andwae. I dont want to." Soojung said walking away. Then Minho caught up to her and said, "Please, its important." He said then she accepted.

"Okay. Now what do you want and this better be good." Soojung said rolling her eyes.

"I like you." Minho said and her eyes widened. "B-bwoh?" She said still shocked.

"I've liked you ever since i laid eyes on you. I think your beautiful the way you are and i didnt really care about being Student body President. The reason why i pulled all those pranks on you was because i would like to play around with you and i love to be around you. Im sorry if you didnt like or get hurt with my pranks i really am. If you accept me, i'll protect you with all my life and i would sacrifice my life for you. I-I actually dont like you, but love you. So, will you be mine?" Minho said almost crying cause he loved her this much. He wouls sometimes like to follow her and he would notice how beautiful her personality is.

"Umm I-I d-dont know what to say." 

"Please." Minho said as a tear was rolling down his face. Soojung was sure this wasnt a prank because of his tears.

"I'm not sure is it okay if i have time to think about it?"

"Yes, yes. Have all the time you want as long as you answer me and i hope its a yes." Minho said and they just left.

------------------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ONEW'S P.O.V.]

Wow, Key is always bickering with Amber. I have a suspicous feeling that they like eachother hehe. When i went to class, the teacher said,

"Everyone, we have a knew student and shes coming from China. Her name is Song Qian and she knows a lot of Korean since she was studying it for 3 years." As soon as the chinese girl walked in, my eyes widened. She was beautiful. For some reason i liked her and i dont even know her. "Alright Song Qian please sit next to Onew over there." The teacher said and i almost died cause she was sitting next to me. I was just staring at her and not paying attention to the lesson. I was trying my best to pay attention, but i was mezmerized by her beauty.

"Bwoh? Why are you staring at me." She whispered to me and she sounds like an angel omoo. "Oh its nothing." I said like it was nothing, but it really was something. Then my face turned into a tomato.

When i was walking home, i realized that there was going to be chicken today. YESSSS CHICKENN!! I shared an apartment with Key and once i opened the door, Key said, "Oh hey hyung!" Then i just ignored him and said, " YAYYYY CHICKENNN MY CHHICKENNN!!"

"Nice to see you too." Key said sarcasticly but i didnt care since i had my chicken. "Oh, i forgot to tell you something!" I said to Key.

[END OF ONEW'S P.O.V.]

[KEY'S P.O.V.]

"Oh, i forgot to tell you something!" Onew said while he had chicken in his mouth. "What? You're going to get a pet chicken?" I .

"ANYA. I wouldve eaten it if i would have one as a pet." He said and i just laughed.

"I THINK IM IN LOVE!!" He said and my eyes widened.

"Oh my sparkles are you serious?!!" I said in a diva way. And i do admit im a diva.

"Yes!! Her name is Song Qian and shes from China, but shes a goddess!!" 

"Ohh Song Qian i know her."

"Hahahaha i know- WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU KNOW HER?? HELP MEEE!!"

"Ya, i saw her sitting with that llama and i went to fight with her and Song Qian was there." I said and he was full of joy.

"OMOOO!!" He said and i just rolled my eyes.

[END OF KEY'S P.O.V.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Lynda unnie!!" Amber said waving at her.

"Oh hey Amber whats up!" She said.

"Nothing i just had another fight with the diva Key." Amber said and rolled her eyes. "Dont get me wrong Am, but you guys look good togeth-" 

"SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP!! WE DONT!!" Amber said getting really mad. "OKAY!! Geez." Lynda said.

"Wanna go have lunch together?" Amber said getting her calmness back. "Sure."

*DRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG* The bell rang for lunch.

"Unnie, lets sit here." Amber said to Lynda. "Okay." 

"Oh look its Taemin. TAEMIN OPPA OVER HEREE!!" Amber said while waving. Lynda didnt know who he was so she just introduced herself. 

"Oppa, this is Park Lynda. Shes my friend from the States and since she learned how to speak Korean, she came here to go to school."

"Oh, annyeseong, im Lee Taemin, but you can call me Taemin. And this is my friend Choi Jinri, but you can call her Sulli."

"Annyeseong, im Sulli." She said and bowed. As they were about to leave, Lynda was getting to know Sulli as they were walking in the halls, but Taemin was with Amber. "Yo, Amber, dont tell anyone, but i like Sulli." Then Amber's eyes widened. 

"Hehehee chinja?" Amber said while giggling. "Yes and please dont tell anyone." Taemin said while begging. "My lips are sealed."

MINHO AND JONGHYUN'S APARTMENT

[JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

Man i really wish i saw that necklace. It looked so familiar. What if it was the necklace i gave the little- NO IT CANT POSSIBLY BE!! But-but i want to know. I want that girl back in my life even if it is her, i would feel glad that i found her. And even if she is, she can sing really well. Ive actually had this secret that i can sing really well, but its not really me and its wierd if Minho thinks i can can sing.

"Yahh!! I have great newwsss brodaaa." Minho said as he walked in. "What news?" I said as i turned to him.

"I confessed to Soojung and she said she will think about it!!" When Minho said that i was about to fall off the couch. "BWOOHH?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I said trying to balance myself from not falling off. "Yes and i hope she says yes!!.... Soo any luck finding the girl yet?" 

"Anya. But i saw this familiar necklace on that shorty, but i wouldnt care if it was her either. I tried to focus on that necklace, but then she turned around and i didnt see it. But the thing is, she has an amazing singing voice." When i said that i saw Minho's frog eyes widened even more.

"Wow. I want to hear her voice! I can probably imagine her beautiful voice." Minho said which made me furious.

"YAHH!! BACK OFF SHE'S MINE!!" I yelled. Wait what did i just say? Maybe... she is the little girl and maybe i do like her. But if shes not the little girl i cant possibly like her... I THINK IVE LOST MY MIND!!

"What?" Minho said.

"What?" I said standing there like a complete idiot staring at him wierdly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omoo sorry i havent updated in so longg. But during those days ive gotten more ideas!

Please comment and subscribe and feel free to send me a friend request if you want to.

What do you think Dino face will do hehe.