Final

My Cute Love Story

I could'nt believe my ears. "P-pregnant?" I stuttered.

"Yes. I know it sounds weird, but theres an explanation to this."

"Then what is it?" My heart is pounding way too fast right now.

"I had a dream that an Angel approached me and told me that i will have a baby boy. He said something about our son. That he could preech people about Jesus around the world. You know. Kind of like how Angel Gabriel approached Mother Mary and told her that she will have a baby boy and she must name him Jesus? Well for me, the Angel said to name my baby Jiyoung. I dont know if it's our baby. I was so confused when i woke from the dream cause i had no idea what i just dreamed of. Then i started throwing up. I went to the doctor and he said i was pregnant. Then i got what happened. Im so sorry if this is so unexpected. Jonghyun, i am carrying our baby right now."

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.

"Oh. Well that is some explanation you got there." I said.

"You're not gonna believe me are you?" She put her head down looking depressed. Well, im pretty sure Sunyoung wouldnt cheat on me. We promised we wouldnt lie to eachother. And trust me. Sunyoung is REALLY honest. I pulled her into a hug.

"Of course im gonna beleive you. We promised we wouldnt tell lies right? And if were having a baby, then i am really happy about that. Oh and i forgot to tell you... Jay went back to study in America." I hope she doesnt get mad at that last part.

"Oh i know. You dialed me. But its okay. As long as i had time to see my brother, im all good." Oh thank the Lord.

"Oh alright then. Want some ice cream?"

"K. After i go throw up. Brb." She went off to throw up. Darn it.

We were going to bed. Since shes already pregnant why not sleep with her? We said goodnight to eachother and fell asleep. I had a dream.

I was in a place that was all white. It was kind of like the dream i had with Sunyoung's umma. I see an Angel appear in front of me. "Jonghyun-shi. I am the Angel that approached Sunyoung-shi in her dream and told her that she will have a baby and you shall name him Jiyoung." He said. "O-oh okay." I said. "Do not be afraid. I am here to give you proof. To tell you that Sunyoung-shi has not cheated on you with anyone and that this baby was given to her because Sunyoung-shi is an amazing girl and she is a . We know that you are the right man for her. Take care of her and your son very well. Goodbye."

I wake up to see Sunyoung in my arms sleeping so peacefully. I feel more better nowthat there is proof, but i would've believed her either way. I must do what i am told to do.

[END OF JONGHYUN'S P.O.V]

8 MONTHS LATER...

Sunyoung's baby is almost due. Jonghyun told his parents about everything and they agreed with the baby. They are really excited. They are also really happy that their son will be a preecher. Jonghyun and Sunyoung were sitting on their porch. Jonghyun randomly got off his chair and went down on one knee. Sunyoung was shocked cause she knew what he was doing. "Jonghyun.."

"Sunyoung. You are the light of my life. You shine brighter than the stars out there. You have always been my good luck charm. You saved my life. I will comfort you and get you through the bad.I really care about you and i know you care about me. We've been together for about a year. Were going to have a baby. Park Sunyoung. Will you marry me?" Sunyoung was in tears right now. She was speechless. She just nodded her head to say yes. Jonghyun smiled and got up to peck her on the lips and hugged her. 

THE NEXT DAY.....

Jonghyun got a job so that he could help provide his family with what they need. He works as a delivery man for packages people need. While he was at work, Sunyoung decided to go to Sulli's house. The girls were sitting and talking. All of a sudden, Sunyoung flinched. Sulli looked at her worridly. "Are you alright Sunyoung?" She asked.

Sunyoung flinched again.

"Ow." Sunyoung was in real pain right now. Her baby was coming. Sulli imediately new what was happening. 

"SUNYOUNG OMG YOU'RE IN LABOUR RIGHT NOW OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DOOO. NAN OTCHORAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (haha Seungri)OKAY OKAY BREATHEE. LIKE THIS. HEE. HOOO. HEEE. HOO." Sulli was freaking out.

"AHHH CALL JONGHYUN. AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL."

"OH MAH GAWSHH OKAY AHHH." Sulli took out her phone and called Jonghyun. 

"Hello?"

"JONGHYUN SUNYOUNG IS IN LABOUR IM TAKING HER TO THE HOSPITAL HURRY. UP. GO. TO. HOSPITALLL." Jonghyun couldnt belive what he was hearing.

"WHAA I THOUGHT SHE WASNT DUE FOR ANOTHER WEEK. OK ILL BE THERE." They both hung up and rushed to the hospital.

"BREATHE BREATHEE. HEE. HOO. HEE. HOO." Sulli said as they were looking for a room for Sunyoung's baby to be born in. 

"OOO MY GOSH SULLI YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS KILLS. AHH." They finally found a room. Sunyoung was screaming in pain. Jonghyun wasnt at the hospital yet. He was really worried. Finally he reached the hospital.

"Excuse me. Where is Park Sunyoung's room?" He asked the seceratery. 

"Room 215."

"Alright thank you." He bowed and ran to the room. He heard one scream from Sunyoung. Then it was silent. He didnt hear a baby crying at all. He opens the door to find doctors with a baby that wasnt breathing and a sweaty Sunyoung on the hospital bed. "No." He said while he was in tears. The doctors were trying their best to bring the baby back to life. Jonghyun rushed to Sunyoung. 

"He- Hes not breathing." She said while tears were streaming down her face. Jonghyun was crying too. All of a sudden, they heard a baby crying. 

Their baby was alive.

"HES ALLIVEEEEE." Sulli said sighing of relief. "I am never having kids." 

They then wrapped the baby in a blanket and gave the baby to Jonghyun. He walked over to Sunyoung and gave the baby to her. Sunyoung couldnt stop crying. "Hi Jiyoung." She smiled. She then gave Jiyoung to Jonghyun who was crying too. He held his son in his arms. 

"He's so small." He cried even more. Then Sulli joined him too.

"I know right *sniffle* let it all out big guy. Let it all out." She said. She also got a chance to hold the baby too. She gave the baby back to Sunyoung and Jonghyun was telling his parents to come over to the hospital. Sulii then ran out of the room screaming in the halls. "IM AN AUNT. AUNT. THATS RIGHT MR. WHATEVERYOURNAMEIS AUNT THATSSS RIGHTTTTT." Jonghyun and Sunyoung laughed at the scene. Jonghyuns parents came to see the baby and more of their friends and family came to see Jiyoung. After that, they went home. It was the start of a new family.

1 MONTH LATER...

Sunyoung was walking down the isle with her arms linked with Jay's in her beautiful white dress. She could see Jonghyun at the bottom of the isle smiling brightly at her. Jay let go of her arm and she was already in tears. (A/N: Idk what they usually do in Churches when the preist talks to an about to be married couple so pretend they already said the i do's.)

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Those were the last things the preist said before Jonghyun pecked Sunyoung on the lips. They then had a party and everything was good after that. 

Jiyoung grew up to travel around the world and preeched the word of God. His parents were proud. 

They grew up to be a perfect family. 

And that everyone is...

What fate did to them.

 END.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYYY ITS DONEEE. I hope it made sense. THIS IS WAYYYYYYYYY TOO RUSHED. This took forever to write. Any Assyrians out there? Cause im Assyrian. Omgg i get way too random. Thank you for those poeple who have been reading my story since my first chapter. Well... its done. Im going to start my other story idk when so please go and check it out!! ---------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/601638/f-x-luna-one-shots-w-male-idols-luna-romance-oneshots-maleidols Anyways, thanks again and im sorry for my late updates for this chapter. 

Bye Bye~~

smiley OMG YOU CAN ADD FACES. SINCE WHEN?!?!?!?!

LETS DO DIS.

smileysadwinklaughfrowncheekyblushsurpriseindecisionangryangelcoolcryingenlightenednoyesheartbroken heartkissmail

Now that was fun.