I Need a Hug

My Cute Love Story

[KEY'S P.O.V.]

Now that i think about it, i think that i shouldnt have done that to amber... WHO AM I KIDDING THAT WAS AWEESOOMMEEEE!! I...I finally kissed someone and it was my first love. She might have liked it cause she kissed me back hehehee. And her lips were so-oft. When i went back home, i saw chicken on the table and im guessing it was Onew's (Of course). So i decided to mess with him and eat some of the chicken. As i started eating it i heard the door open.

"Oh, hyung you're home." I said while smirking a bit at the end while still eating his chicken.

"Ya so how was- YAH TAT'S MY CHICKEN!! WHO SAID YOU COULD TAKE IT??!!!!" He said and took the chicken away from me.

"Ya i knew that." I said and left to go to the cafe to eat instead cause SOMEONE wont share. As i went in the cafe i saw someone very familiar sitting at a table.

[END OF KEY'S P.O.V.]

[AMBER'S P.O.V.]

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THAT DIVA KISS ME?! MY FIRST KISS!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? But... why did i kiss him back? Did i enjoy- EWW EW EW EW EW EWV EW EW EW EWWWWW NO NO NO WHAT AM I SAYING??!! But does he like me? Well... i have to admit he's not that bad looking. And his lips are soft hehe. I think... i like him? Wait i need timeee. As i was thinking i saw someone very familiar at the cafe and yes... it was Key. Ottoke? Why does he have to be here at the same time as m- oh great he saw me. Greeeeeeeaaaaaaaatt.

"Yah! Llama!" He shouted and my face turned red so i didnt face him and i pretended that i didnt hear him. Then he just has to come to my table. Why? Why? Whats wrong with him? "Yah, i called you and you didnt answer. By the way ive been meaning to tell you something for a long time and i think this is when i should tell you. I-I like you. No, in fact i love you. I cant stop thinking about you every day and i cant sleep sometimes because i keep on thinking about you. Thats why my action was very sudden." I widened my eyes and just thought about what he said and i dont know what to do.

"Is that so?" Why did i say something?

"Yes. And i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" My heart was racing and i was really surprised. "I-I need time to think about it." I said.

"Okay. But remember that you better answer soon or i will lose my temper. Arasso llama?" He said and i just got back to reality and said a simple "Fine." And just left the cafe.

[END OF AMBER'S P.O.V.]

----------------------------------------------------------THE NEXT DAY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCHOOL (Ewww school)

Jonghyun is so glad Sunyoung is okay. But he was thinking... did he say that he really loves her? A girl he met when he was little and didnt even know her name? Well, he knows her name now. Then Jonghyun saw Sunyoung sitting on the grass watching the people work while she was on break.

"Yah, Sunyoung-sshi wazzzuupp." He said while smiling at her and she smiled back at him. And he loves her smile.

"Oh annyeong Jonghyun." Jonghyun wanted to tell her that he was the little boy soon. So he just decided to ask her after school.

"So... is it okay if we meet after school? There are some things i need to tell and ask you." He said and Sunyoung had feeling that he liked her which he did, but thats not the reason why. "Uh, sure." She said and had to go back to work.

AFTER SCHOOL (Best part of the day)

Sunyoung met up with Jonghyun at the schools garden.

"Soo... what did you want to tell me?" 

"I just wanted to get to know you better and ask you somethings about your childhood past you know stuff like that." Jonghyun said and Sunyoung was just frozen still. "Uhh... sure." Then Sunyoung explained her whole childhood story to  Jonghyun and he secretly smiled. She also said that the day after that, her father died in a car accident. She couldnt get out of her room for a week because 2 bad things happened 2 days in a row. And Jonghyun felt really bad. 

"So... what did you want to tell me?" Sunyoung said with a bit of tears in her eyes. Jonghyun was about to speak when Sunyoung's phone rang. She picked it up.

"Yeobosayeo?... Neh thats me... BWOH?!" Sunyoung just froze and dropped her phone. Then she started running away and Jonghyun followed her. Appearently, she stopped at a hospital and went inside and Jonghyun still followed her. 

"Yah!! Sunyoung stop." Jonghyun said putting his hands on her shoulders and catching his breathe. "LET GO!!" She said while crying badly. "What happened?" Jonghyun got really worried.

Then Sunyoung went into a random hospital room with a patient and Jonghyun still didnt know what was going on so the doctor came out of the room to tell him. Jonghyun stood up and the doctor said,

"Your friends mother... is dying." Jonghyun froze in his spot and couldnt say anything. After that the doctor left and Jonghyun went in the room and found Sunyoung's mom in the hospital bed with a crying Sunyoung beside her.

"I.. heard what the doctor said." Jonghyun said and Sunyoung's umma was dying from a heart attack. Sunyoung was silent just starring at her umma.

"Listen, if you need anything just tell me and i will do it for you. I'll be going now." Jonghyun turned around to leave, but Sunyoung grabbed his wrist. "Dont go. I-I need something."

"What is it?" 

"I need a hug." Sunyoung said and hugged him, crying on his chest. Jonghyun was surprised, but he just hugged her back tightly and her hair. "Dont worry. No matter what i wont leave your side." Jonghyun said and Sunyoung hugged him even more tight.

----------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE WITH TAELLI.........

Taemin and Sulli are really great friends and they have become even more closer than they were before. They were still helping rebuild the stuff in the school and raising money. Taemin and Sulli were incharge of washing the cars. They were taking a break but it was soo hot so Sulli decided to do something fun. She took the hose and sprayed Taemin.

"Yah!! What was that for?" Taemin asked.

"Just having some fun." Sulli said with a cute smile. Then Taemin secretly took the other hose.

"Okay then... this is payback." Then Taemin started spraying Sulli. They were having a hose fight. They were laughing and having so much fun... like a real couple. Then Sulli tripped over the sponge and she was about to fall on the hard pavement when Taemin was fast enough to catch her. But then he lost his balance and fell and Sulli was on top of him. They were starring deeply into eachother's eyes. Then Taemin was pushing her head closer to his so that they can kiss, but Sulli wasnt ready for this. So she said,

"Well, that was fun." And then Taemin just let go of her head and they both got up like nothing ever happened.

MEANWHILE WITH ONTORIA.........

Onew and Victoria were in one class room... alone... with the door closed. The class was finished being built so they just had to put the books and school supplies to where they are suppose to be. Victoria had to put a book on a high shelf, but she couldnt reach it. Then Onew went towards her and said, "Let me." He then took the book from her and put it on the shelf. "Komawo." She said then turned around and tripped on his foot, but Onew caught her. They were looking into eachother's eyes. Onew leaned a bit closer, but then someone knocked on the door and they both just got out of their position and said, "Come in." At the same time and Onew was staring at her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short update i dont have that much ideas ._. but i had to update something for you guys since i cant keep you guys waiting.

And i just found out that Onew is 1.77m tall xD Plus f(x)'s new song came out!! Rum Pum Pum Pum i love it and i cant stop replaying itt!!

For those of you who havent seen it yet click this link :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4 Take care~~~