Recovered and WHAT?!

My Cute Love Story

3 weeks later....

[JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

Finally. Im finally recovered from the hospital. Just gotta wait until my broken bones heal. That'll take like 2743873 years. At least all of my scrapes and bruises are gone. Thank God im alive. If i hadnt made that phone call to Sunyoung then... who knows where i wouldve been. All that matters is that everyone is safe now. Ahhh i just want to hold Sunyoung tight. I waited outside the hospital for Jay to come pick me up. When i saw him stop in front of me, i put my crutches(?) in the back seat and tried to walk to the front seat without hurting my ribs or anything. As i got in i said hi to Jay and he said hi back.

"Jonghyun... Please take care of my sister very well... please." Jay said looking very worried at me.

"Of course ill take care of her. I love her. No matter what i will protect her and you will be proud. Love is a strong word you know." I said whle making a heart shape in the air. Jay smirked.

"Good. Uhh... i dont know if ill be able to tell her so can you tell her that im going back to America tomorrow?" Jay bit his lip.

"Uhh... okay. But why wont you be able to tell her? I mean, shes got me and ill take care of her just like before. You dont really need to worry about us." I said with a smile.

"Well, i gotta leave ASAP. So just tell her for me please?" 

"Okay, okay. Fine."

When we reached home, Jay said that he would spend a night at his friends house so that they can leave together to America cause Jay also found a Korean buddy there. I took my crutches(?) and limped back to the house. Jay watched me to make sure i got in safely. I then waved goodbye and he drove off. As i walked in the house, i see Sunyoung asleep on the couch. I gigled at the cute scene. She looks so cute sleeping. Shes always looked cute sleeping. I decided to surprise her and wake her up.

"Sunyoung-ah, im home." 

"UMMA?!" She shot right up. I sighed.

"No its just me." I said looking into her eyes. She let out a long breath.

"Oh sorry." She said. "But YAYY you're finally homee~~" She finished as she got up to hug me lightly to not hurt me.

"Yup. Im home." I said her hair. She decided to squeeze me tighter. I felt a bit of pain, but i didnt care. I hugged her tightly back, my heart beating like crazy. My heart always beats like this when i hug her or kiss her. I cant wait to purpose to her. She then let go of me quickly and went to the bathroom. I hear her throwing up. This isnt good. Is she sick? Why hasnt she told me? I knock on the door and say, "Sunyoung are you okay?" My brows furrowed and worried.

"Ya im fine. I think its just something i ate today." She said. I sighed of releif, but still a bit worried. What if shes wrong and shes actually sick? I gotta do something. She came out and smiled. I smiled back, but it was kinda fake.

"You sure you okay?" I asked.

"Yes im sure. Stop worrying. Im fine. Really." Shes smiling. She always smiles. Why? I dont know, but no matter how miserable her life is, that smile will never leave her face. We both then went up stairs and she wanted me to sleep with her again. As usual, i would agree. But we wear full clothes so nothing happens. I try not to hurt myself when i sleep. When i wanted to get on the bed i laid down gently and Sunyoung helped me. I mumbled a "thank you" and she smiled. There it is again. She also got in bed and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight" she said and turned over. 

Next Day....

Ahh thank goodness its the weekend. I dont feel like going to school. But the thing is i cant cause of my injuries. I wake up on my side hugging Sunyoung again. I love hugging her when i wake up. I see pairs of eyes fluttering open. "Good Morning." I said.

"Good morning." She said. "You know.... We havent made out in a long time. Do you wanna... err... idk." She said while blushing. I smirked.

"Since when did my Sunyoung become so naughty?" I said with a questioned look. She shrugged. I laughed a small laugh and pressed my lips against hers. I missed kissing her. I nibbled on her bottom lip to signal that i want enterance and she let me in. We both moaned as our tongues were slipping together. I then went down to her chin wanting to kiss her neck but she stopped me and ran off the bed. (A/N: Omg im getting dirty minded here... DONT HATE MEH.) She went to the bathroom to only throw up again. Thats it. I know shes sick. I then went to the bathroom slowly so i wouldnt hurt myself and helped her clean up. "Sunyoung ive had enough. Whats wrong with you? Are you sick or something? Im really worried about you. Did you lie to me? Please tell me whats going on." I got teary eyed. So did she. Tears started streaming down her face.

"Im- Im sorry Jonghyun." She said and ran away. I couldnt do anything, but cry my eyes out. I feel so bad. I dont care if she lied to me. I just want her to be happy. Am i presurring her? I wanted to call her name so that she could come to me, but all that came out was a whisper. How can i face her now? Well, i have to tell her that Jay is gonna leave for America anyways. I would feel bad for her for that cause she wont get to say goodbye to her brother before he leaves. Im so mixed up. I went downstairs to apologize to her. I find her sitting on a chair starring at her window. I sigh and walk up to her. 

"S-sunyoung-ah." I mumbled and gulped a big gulp of saliva. She turned around immediatly and got up.

"Jonghyun i am so sorry i-"

"No. I have something to tell you. Im really sorry for presurring you to tell me whats wrong with you cause if you dont want to tell me, im fine with it. Im just really sorry." I interrupted her.

"I accept your apology, but dont be sorry. I acctually am going to tell you whats wrong with me." She said.

"O-okay. What is it?" I said as i anticipated for her answer.

"Jonghyun... I'm Pregnant."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this story makes no sense to me... but im trying my best to finish this. I think it sounds a bit rushed. I am so sorry. You know what i give up on making long chapters -_- but the last chapter MIGHT I SAID MIGHT be longer. And you guys all know that the next chapter is my last. But dont worry im gonna move on to my next fic. Oh and MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!!! ... AND HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS. Thank you for bearing with my terrible story and OMG SMWEEK CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND WAS THE BEST THING EVER. THERE WAS SO MUCH CHENA AND TAONA I WAS DYINGG. IM GONNA POST GIFS AND PICS ON MY BLOG. A bit of a cliff hanger at the end i see... Why am i always so random. Anyways. 

Bye.